Happier Together

For Us (우리를 위해) [A SEQUEL TO A SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's already been a year since you had begun dating but it all still seems too surreal to you. To imagine that someone you always loved from afar, was now holding you tightly in his arms, as if he were afraid to lose you, with the same amount of love you had for him, was indeed baffling. 

You glance up to see Jimin sleeping peacefully, his chest moving up and down, his lips slightly ajar. I don't want to lose you, ever. Today was your 1-year anniversary and you had decided to have a sleepover the previous and on that day, though you two did not need a reason to do that at all. With the sun rays falling on his face so softly, he looked like an angel and you could almost make out a halo above his head. He was always an angel to you, and in your eyes there was no one more lovely and adorable than him.

You snuggle closer to him, inhaling his familiar scent which you had come to love. Pecking his nose lightly, you smiled to yourself, adoring the sight in front of you.

With each passing day, your relationship had only become stronger. Your bond stronger than ever as you embraced each other's insecurities and short-comings, loving each other without room for doubt.

He scrunches his nose in response, delighted to smell your body-wash faintly in the air. As soon as he begins to stir, you close your eyes to pretend that you had been sleeping all the while. He opens his eyes slowly, adjusting to the sunlight which had brightened up the otherwise dimly-lit room. As he tries to shift from his position, he realises that a pair of fragile arms were tightly wrapped around his waist, as if afraid to let go of him. His face immediately breaks into a smile as he looks at you lovingly.

Your hair strands were framing your face so beautifully, and he could not stop himself from your face with utmost care. You looked like an angel in his eyes. Your slightly pink lips looked so inviting to him that he couldn't resist but reach down and give them a soft kiss. And before he himself had realised, he was nibbling on them eagerly, his hands instantly finding their places on your waist, caressing your soft skin beneath your shirt. Unable to contain your own burning desire, you begin kissing him back with as much passion.

He was half-awake when he had given in to this indulgence, and when you began to kiss him back, he was completely awakened and it had just ignited the fire in him even more. The initially soft kiss had turned into a passionate one, conveying your love for each other without words. Your hands were running through his dishevelled bed hair making him grunt in pleasure, while his hands were dangerously going up. Abruptly, your hands grab his, to stop him before things went out of control, panting hard after the breathless make-out session you had a second ago. The adrenaline was making you weak but you did not want to do this yet. You always believed in sharing such intimate moments only after marriage. (Blame my mother for that idea.)

"Happy anniversary, Jimin. But we need to go wash up. We have a long day ahead~" Your voice comes out airily, still trying to catch her breath. Jimin's lips form a cute pout, and it was hard to believe that he was the same person who was getting...err...riled up earlier.

"Sorry about that. Happy anniversary to you too, princess." He kisses your forehead and holds you close to his chest, squeezing you a little.  Your heartbeats had begun to slow downas they began beating at the same pace. "But can we stay here for five more minutes?" "Jimin-ah. You know that your five minutes eventually turn into fifty. Get up and go wash up, I'll go take out your clothes for today! I always wanted to dress you up!" Your eyes sparkle and a squeal escapes from your mouth at the thought as you push him out of the bed. He shakes his head, falling for your cute antics as he drags his two feet towards the bathroom. As soon as you hears the lock click you smash your face on the soft pillow and let out a muffled scream replaying the scene which had just played out on his bed. You were a blushing mess and your face felt hotter as you thought more and more about it. You hoped that both of you will be able to control each other because you really did not want to be reckless. 

You jump on your feet, excited about the day's plans and started making the bed. You walk over to one corner of the bedroom and go through your fashionable boyfriend's closet and lay out an outfit which you thought was best for the occassion and would also compliment your own outfit. Skipping gleefully, you go to the living room to take your bag which you had brought with you last night. You take out your own clothes and lay them out beside Jimin's. Your face breaks into a smile proudly to see your fashion coordination skills. These definitely look like couple outfits.

"I forgot to take my towel with me, Princess."   "Don't come out!" The towel you threw hits his face directly as it pops out, and he almost st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter