Chapter oo1

Speed Dating

 

Chapter oo1

          Kim Yirae was sitting in one of the lunch tables surrounded by her many suitors. Nobody could say no to that innocent face, sweet voice, beautiful features and most importantly, the lady-like grace of the girl. But you know what they say; do not judge a book by its cover.

          Seeing the sophomore student with a bunch of boys wasn’t something new in the school. In fact, the students have gotten used to it – well, some have. There are still others who called the said girl names and insults which remained in the four corners of the girls’ bathroom.

          Yirae was about to stand up when she bumped into another girl; Han Naeya. Naeya panics and immediately apologizes even though Yirae already said that it was okay. Naeya leaves after what seemed like a minute when she finally realized Yirae has left.

          Naeya walked to the library and walks towards the audio-visual room. She says hi to the teacher in charge who has gotten used to her coming. She sat down on her usual spot and listened to music while knitting a small, blue scarf for no one in particular.

          Naeya turned to her left when she sensed a presence. A senior – Moon Bihyul was occupying the seat. She had headphones on and was watching a subbed version of the American movie UP. In between scenes, Bihyul would casually look at her notebook and doodle the characters who had a clear resemblance to what was on screen.

          After finishing the movie, Bihyul got up, fixed her bag and left. She decided to attend the Student Council meeting in which she acts as the Treasurer. She opens the door and sees one of the freshmen who act as the representative as well as the secretary – Park Maki.

          Maki usually didn’t show up in meetings for the Student Council, heck, she didn’t even want to be in the organization in the first place. But her ‘nice’ and ‘caring’ homeroom teacher was ‘concerned’ and so she decided to have the girl ‘join.’ Without anyone noticing (or so she thought), Maki went out of the room and strolled around the corridors looking for something to do.


Hey! Here’s the introduction/introductory chapter! Congratulations to the chosen girls! To those who weren’t chosen – fear not! I though 4 girls was too small so, I’ll be re-opening the applications...soon. Hope you won’t unsubscribe and continue reading!

By the way, sorry if there were no dialogues in this chapter. Don’t blame me, blame school! School is EVIL!!!