Crazy ( but still in love) (Krishun)

Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tittle : Crazy (but still in love)
Genre : Fluff, Romance
Character : Sehun, Wufan

 

Requested by : dereknstiles, for you darl ;) 

 

Wufan should feel ashamed, like he really should be ashamed. But then, the sight of laughing Sehun with skies that started to turn grey mixed faint of blue and rainbow appear become his beautiful husband's background makes Wufan turned almost speechless before his eyes turned into admiration and full of light. 

 

So what if Wufan tripped on his own long legs?
So what if Wufan's precious and godlike faces kissed with mud?

 

Sehun's laugh and smile was worth everything. 

 

"Too bad the rain had stopped. I really want to let you drown in mud and rain!" The younger said between giggles and Wufan trying hard not too admire him too much because damn! Sehun's beautiful eyes was turning into small pretty cresents was one of Wufan's weakness. 

It is Sehun's idea of running on their wide backyard while the rain still pouring above them. Wufan can't argue further when his beloved husband had use his cute aegyo and had said yes. 

Wufan bring his hand to wipe the mud on his face only stopped by someone's soft and long thin fingers wiping them first. He smile at the way his husband craddle his face. Sehun's hand still small and petite whenever Wufan bring their hands close together even if his younger husband only few centimetres shorter than him. 

"I really didn't want to share this handsome faces of yours with your fans. This..." Sehun's fingertips dancing across his cheekbones as their eyes met. "... Is only mine. " The light in those mesmerising eyes was captivating him and Wufan's eyes unconsciously raking down to Sehun's pink pouty lips. 

That moment was so perfect for him to kiss Sehun. Its mellow with soft wind and bright skies. Its exactly looked like a scene from manhwa. So, he lean forward with eyes still on Sehun.

Unfortunately, Oh- Wu Sehun was a man full of mischief and also always teasing him. When Wufan think he can really taste his husband's lips, Sehun with his cute devil smiles bring his other hand and splash the mud more onto his godlike faces. 

Wufan close his eyes at the impact and breathes an heavy sigh as he wipe the mud from his face. This is quite embarrassing and for Wu Yifan, the top star plus a successful model being treated like this? Theres thousands people are willing to fall on their knees even just asking for Wufan's presence. 

No one ever dare to treat him like this. 

Well... Except his dear husband, Wu Sehun. 

Wufan stand on his feets. Even with mud all over his face, he still thinks everything worth it if he could see Sehun smiling and laughing. He smirk as he walk closer to him. Payback is such a wonderful things. 

"Oh, no you don't, Wufan!" 

 

 


"Yes, I won't." 

Wufan let his cold, cruel face on as he try hard not to give in. Its crazy and Wufan surely won't agree to Sehun's request. Sure he madly in love with Sehun but this is crazy. Wufan won't do it even if Sehun will mad at him. 

"Pwease? I promised this would be the last time, Wufan. Come on, just this one time, please?" Nope, never. Even if Sehun looks so cute and adorable in those clothes, Wufan will never give in. 

Thats until Sehun batted his eyeslashes as he pout his perfect lips. Wufan's eyes unconsciously linger on his pink lips. Dirty thoughts running wild inside his mind. 

"I know you didn't love me that much. I just asking you to wear this and you didn't even want that. Its okay.." Sehun's shoulder slumped down, along with his kicked puppy expression as he stand to put the clothes back. 

Almost tripping once again like what happen earlier when they running under the rain, Wufan gently grip Sehun's wrist. Sighing because once again Sehun had him. He always had him. 

"Okay."

Those simple words are easily make everything changes. A second ago, Sehun's expression was so near like he want to cry. A second later, he was smiling so wide. So wide that Wufan also smiling unconsciously at the sight and dazely took the clothes Sehun offered. 

Ten minutes later, Sehun was laughing so hard that his eyes started to wet. Wufan stand proudly even if he looks like an idiot now. 

"A true dragon!" Sehun exclaimed between laughs. 

"I know I look cool in anything, love. But seriously, a dragon pyjama? I look like an idiot!" Wufan pouts, stomping on his way towards his still la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter