002

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sleeping peacefully until the sound of my stupid alarm clock rang, meaning it was 6:30 A.M., followed by my Boston terrier pup, Kai, barking loudly. I had named him after my favorite EXO member Jongin's stage name.

Thursday. Only two more days to go until the weekend.

"Good morning Kai" I said as I pet his head. I got up from bed and headed straight to the bathroom to get ready. Once I was done, I picked up Kai and went downstairs to meet with my mom who was making breakfast, which consisted of pancakes and eggs. I set Kai down, and put food and water in his bowls. Then I washed my hands and sat down and the table.

"Morning mom. Where's dad?" I asked as I poured myself a glass of orange juice.

"Good morning hun. He was called into work early" mom said as she put pancakes and eggs on my plate. My dad worked at an office as an editor, as well as my mom. They worked alongside with Rocky's parents.

I finished eating my breakfast, and then I checked the time: 7:30. Perfect. Just enough time to finish getting ready before Eunwoo comes to pick me up. I went upstairs to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I checked my backpack to make sure I had everything.

"Jiyeon! Eunwoo is here!" I heard my mom call from downstairs.

"I'll be right down!" I said. I sprayed on a little perfume, grabbed my backpack, and headed downstairs. Eunwoo was standing in the doorway. When he saw me he smiled, and I smiled back.

"Ready?" He said smiling.

"Ready. Bye mom! See you later! Have a good day at work" I said.

"Bye hun. Both of you have a good day at school" Mom called out.

"Bye Mrs. Kim" Eunwoo said as he closed the door. I looped my arm around his as we started walking. Ever since we became friends, Eunwoo has been picking up before school so we can walk together. Of course, he always walks on the side where the street is.

I saw Jaebum waiting for me next to the water fountains, and our friends next to the lockers.

"Tell the guys I'll see them at lunch! I'm gonna go with Jaebum. See you in class Eunwoo!" I said letting go of his arm as I walked towards my boyfriend.

"See you..." I heard Eunwoo say.

I walked over to my boyfriend with a big smile on my face and kissed his cheek.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey" He smiled as he put his arm around my shoulders. We started making our way to our classes. We had a different class from each other, but they were in the same building. 

We stopped in front of my class.

"Don't make any plans today after school. You're spending time with me after" He said holding both of my hands.

"Okay, yeah, cool. I'm looking forward to it" I said with a big smile on my face.

"Later" he kissed my lips quickly before leaving to his class.

I turned around and walked inside. I had my first class, math, with Eunwoo. I sat down in my seat next to him.

"So JinJin wants us to go to the mall today after school. Since he got payed for the very first time by his new job he wants to go shopping" Eunwoo said taking his things out of his backpack. JinJin had just recently gotten a job at a pet store, which was perfect for him since he loved dogs. He gets payed to play and take care of them. 

"I would love too, but I can't today. Jaebum wants to hang out after school" I said. I really hated flaking on the guys, but I barely got to spend time with Jaebum outside of school because he is always out with his friends.

"Oh, yeah that's fine. We'll just hang out tomorrow then after school" Eunwoo said giving me a small smile.

Our teacher walked in, and began lecturing. I really hated math. It was just really confusing. Not to mention the fact that I was also terrible at it... The only reason why I wasn't failing yet is because Eunwoo helps me study a lot.

As the teacher was lecturing, all I could think about was what Jaebum had planned for us after school, what he was doing in class right now, how hot he was... basically I just thought about him. When the teacher was done with the lecture, he passed out worksheets. When I got mine, I stared blankly at it. Maybe I should have not been daydreaming about Jaebum and instead I should have payed attention. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to the direction of it.

"Need help?" Eunwoo asked.

"Yes please! Sorry, I got distracted" I said feeling bad.

"Oh Jiyeon, only because I care about you do I help out" he said giving me a sweet smile. "Okay, so this is the first step..."

~

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter