Chapter 1

Forbidden Love

 {Unknown}

 

  My existance was a mistake.That,is what atleast what my dad told me when I was very young.He say that I was the devil's pawn.and that I was monster born into this world for it's destruction and demise.This thought of his led him to his own demise..and maybe mine too.

  He killed my mother for defending me,and plans on doing the same to me.I managed to stop him,from breathing that is.

  and the good thing is..I felt no guilt in slicing down his throat.Infact,I was happy and delighted to see him like that.People might see it psychotic,but I see it as form of giving my last affection of love to him.

   After all,that's how he gives his love to me and my mother.By hurting and torturing us.

I was labeled as a criminal after my murder of my so called father.Why didnt the police hunt him down when he was inflicting horrible pain to us? I couldnt care less right now.

   "STOP RIGHT THERE!!EVERYONE GET HIM!!"

 One of those foolish police men screamed upon seeing me,wow,I must be a cockroach is he's screaming like that.Anyway I have to run now before those bastards lay their filthy and corrupted hands on me.

   "HE'S GETTING AWAY!!"
   "DAMN IT CATCH HIM YOU SLOWPOKES!!"
    "I AM GONNA ING LOSE MY JOB IF WE DONT CATCH HIM YOU BASTARDS"

  tch,so pathetic.You guys are lucky for I am way too tired to deal with all of your bull.and If only my knife didnt break,I could have ripped your stomach open so wide,that guts and organs will flow out.Man,that's way too brutal lets just stick to the cutting throats thing.

 

    ~3 hours later

  

  Woah,I escaped them finally.Well I am not really suprised since most of the guys following me are qutie fat,they should stop stuffing their faces with donuts and focus on doing their job properly.Agh speaking of food..I'm quite hungry,maybe there's a house or something around here that I can rob..

  JACKPOT!!! No I'm just kidding but hey,why is there a ing house in the middle of god forsaken forest? My stomach is literally eating its own and this means that I dont have a ing choice but to enter.

  May the Budda of Foods protect me.

  

  {Author}

    The boy entered the house.It wasnt as scary as it looks like in inside.INfact it was perfectly taken care of and the furniture looks so brand new.

    "What the ?" The boy cursed in confusion while looking around the house.The walls were painted silver and the ceiling with gold.A king must be living here,he thought to himself.

  "Well cant be choosy now right,Ah I have to get my precious sleep before I Di-"

 

    "What are you doing in my house?" A voice behind him questinoned,making him shiver in his place..

 

                        And making him realize...That he's ed up