I'd Go Insane Without You

I'll Always Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun shined through their master bedroom, with Yuri still asleep, Nichkhun decided to wake up and make her breakfast in bed. Nichkhun got up and put on a shirt and and boxers, he headed to the bathroom to get ready. Nichkhun then headed to the kitchen and began cooking. After Nichkhun finished cooking he went upstairs with the tray of breakfast for Yuri.

 

Nichkhun placed the tray on the side table, he lightly called Yuri's name, making Yuri wake up. Yuri faced Nichkhun as he planted a kiss on her forehead.

"goodmorning Princess." Nichkhun said.

"goodmorning handsome." Yuri said.

"You must have been tried from last night." Nichkhun said as he smirked.

"yah." Yuri said.

"mianhe, but I made breakfast." Nichkhun said.

"chinjia" Yuri said. Nichkhun nodded his head.

Yuri got up with the blanket still covering her goddess like body. Nichkhun smiled, and leaned closer.

"you know you don't need to cover yourself, I mean last night I saw everything." Nichkhun said making Yuri cheeks get red.

"oppa, can you get me my robe?"Yuri asked. Nichkhun got the robe and gave it to Yuri. Nichkhun then got the tray and gave it to Yuri.

"Wahh, oppa it looks delicious." Yuri said.

"That's good to hear." Nichkhun said.

Yuri fed Nichkhun a piece of pancake before she fed herself. Nichkhun then took the fork out of her hand and fed her too.

"mhmm delicious." Yuri said. 

The couple staye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter