Dreams

Three Women, Three Dilemmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri glanced at her side. After Tiffany ran away from her office, she’s practically missing until this late and her friends offered her to looking for the red-headed woman. Yoona with her, Taeyeon with Jessica.

“Yoona” Yuri called the driver, she looks so focused on the road

“Yes, Unnie” Yoona tilted her head

“I’m sorry” Yuri squeezed her own hands, “You must be upset because I kept the information from you, yet you dragged into this mess”

“Unnie…” Yoona faced aside when they stop at the traffic light, “I was upset at the first time but, I came to think that you must be have your own reason. Jessica Unnie knew from Taeyeon Unnie, since I knew Taeyeon Unnie can’t lie even at the small things from Sica Unnie”

“Thanks, Yoona” Yuri smiled, “I owe you a lot”

“Fine by me” Yoona chuckled, “Now, we need to find Tiffany Unnie since she must be mad right now”

“Anyway, I never deal with Hell-Fany, can you tell me a bit?”

“Umh, I just know that the only person who can overcome her anger is Sica Unnie. Even Taeyeon Unnie would be run away if Fany Unnie went mad”

“OMG” Yuri face-palmed herself, she has to deal with the hell after this

“Yuri Unnie” after silence for a while, Yoona called Yuri

“Yeah?”

“Are you sure about Tiffany Unnie? I mean, are you serious with her?”

“I’m sure, Yoona. I will make her happy. Taeyeon told me to thinking for a while, we need to be happy together”

“That’s right” Yoona smiled, “Both of you must be happy. Anyway, I do think Tiffany Unnie is there” Yoona turned the vehicle to the left, “This is our favorite place along the Han River, so comfortable”

Yuri nods when Yoona parked the car. Slowly, she realized that Yoona is right because she sees Tiffany’s Audi also parked

“Let’s call Sica Unnie first” Yoona takes her phone and dialing the exact number. After told Jessica and Taeyeon, Yoona walks into the riverside, following by Yuri behind her

 

“Where is she?” Jessica asked as soon as Taeyeon and her arrived at the riverside. Yoona pointed the bungalow and all of them can see Tiffany is sitting by herself while drinking something

“What should we do?” Taeyeon asked the group, “Should we come to her and check it together”

“I think, how about Sica Unnie and I first?” Yoona offered her idea, “Then, Tae Unnie and Yuri Unnie will come later”

“That’s good” Jessica agreed and the others nod in agreement.

 

Tiffany jerked for a while because Jessica and Yoona suddenly takes a seat beside her, she sandwiches between her friends

“Are you looking for me because of Yuri?” Tiffany asked, her voice cracked

“Not really” said Jessica, “We just won’t let you jumped into the false conclusion”

“What kind of conclusion?” Tiffany snickered, “I don’t need to think, someone just fooled me over and over again”

“She didn’t” Yoona joined the conversation, “She just tried so hard for finding the right time”

“Do you guys know before?” Tiffany darted her eyes from Jessica to Yoona

“Nope” Yoona shook her head, “I just knew it today. Yuri Unnie told the story to Taeyeon Unnie since she needed the advice, and you know that, Tae Unnie couldn’t even lie to Sica Unnie”

“What the…” Tiffany chuckled, “So, it ended up Jessi knew before you?”

“Because Taeyeon can’t lie!” Jessica laughed, “You have to know her face when trying to hide this news”

“I guess she looked like 5-year old” Yoona claps her hands while laughing

“Yah yah yah stop” Taeyeon popped out with Yuri, she pouted because the trio were talking about her rather than doing the real mission

“Yuri…” Tiffany murmured

“Hi, Tiffany” Yuri smiled, “I was looking for you”

“Let them have a space” Jessica stood from her seat and takes Taeyeon’s hand, she sends the signal to Yoona for following them

“I’ll be back soon” said Yoona while smiling widely, “Just talk everything”

 

“So, it’s right?” Tiffany asked when they are finally alone, “Are you leaving for Milan?”

“That’s, the offering from my supervisor”

“Is that your dream?”

“Yeah…” Yuri hung her head down, “That’s my dream”

“Am I…” Tiffany sighed, “Part of your dream?”

Yuri jolted before facing Tiffany. She took Tiffany’s hand to her own and locking her eyes, “You are… You are my d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter