Marry Me

You First Loved Me

"Park Chanyeol, have you ever been in love?"

 

 

He stops for a while, expecting him to say no.

 

 

"Yes"

 

 

 

Everyone cheered, it's surprising for them to know it. The actor is quite mysterious when it comes to his lovelife and it would be the first time for them to hear him talk about it.

 

"Ohhhh, looks like you had just made your fans squeal. Everyone was dying to know about it, Chanyeol-shi."

 

 

He furrows his brows. He knows that smile.

 

"We were both in high school when we met. It was a long story, actually." he says with a smile.

 

 

He tried to keep his tears with him.

 

 

"Was is love at first sight, Chanyeol-shi?"

 

 

He keeps his gaze on him. Was it love at first sight, Chanyeol-ah?

 

 

"No. I fell in love with him, because he loved me deeply first."

 

 

The studio became silent. After awhile, whispers can be heard.

 

The host gives him a questioning look. "You mean...you fell for-

 

"I fell for a guy. Yes,I fell for him and I still do."

 

 

He looked at him wide-eyed. What is he thinking?!

 

 

"I know it shocked all of you, but I had made up my mind. I won't keep it a secret anymore." he sighed.

 

 

"I am inlove with an amazing guy. I fell hard with him because he showed me what true love is. I fell for him because no matter how hard I am to deal with, he keeps me with him. He patiently waits, he would always assure me everything is alright when I feel down. He always makes me fee loved when I always pushed him away before." he chuckles, "but of course, that was way before I realized I love him too. When everything got complicated when I sarted to act, he would always be there, understanding me. I always go home late but he would welcome me when I know how tired he is waiting for me. When everyone said I won't make it, he is the only person who believes in me."

 

The actor felt tears leave his eyes. "He made me realize that everything is to love and be loved."

 

 

Everyone in the studio is crying too. Fans are screaming.

 

"Oppa, we love you."

 

 

"Chanyeol oppa, uljima!"

 

 

"You're so lucky, oppa!"

 

 

The actor continued while sniffing "He's actually here. Baekhyun-ah, babe, can you please stand?"

 

 

 

, I am so gonna kill you, Park Chanyeol!

 

 

The actor whips his head left to right to find his lover, the audience also is finding this Baekhyun guy.

 

 

He closes his eyes, taking a deep sharp breathe.

 

 

When he opens his eyes, he gasped when he saw  Chanyeol stands right in front of him, while smiling gently at him.

 

 

They stare each other deeply. It feels like they are the only ones in the place. He cried when the actor knelt in front of him showing everyone a ring in his hands.

 

"Baek, I know had so many shortcomings. I know you hate me some times. I am so sorry for being so selfish that I always prioritize my work over you. But baby, let me do this right. Let us do this right. Let me love you unconditionally. Let me love you with no worries. Let me be the one do things for you, this time. Will you marry this stupid man infront of you?"

 

 

"Idiot." Baekhyun mumbes, though it was not that loud, Chanyeol hears that earning him a chuckle.

 

 

"YES SAY YES BAEKHYUN OPPA!" the female fans cheered.

 

 

Baekhyun sniffs while glaring at him.

 

"Chanyeol, you just realized you're doing this on a national tv, right?"

 

"It's actually the plan, babe."

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

 

"Now, is it a yes or a yes?" The actor smiled creepily at him.

 

 

Here he goes, again. Baekhyun nods. "Yes, Yeol. I will marry you."