Are we there yet?

you are born to be a jedi

Getting set for the trip to Honoghr, it was decided that Chaeyeon who no longer had a place to go home to, would be staying aboard until Sowon and the girls found a permanent place to stay. For now, they planned on regrouping with the resistance and figuring out a way to stop the first order.

“Final preps are done, are we all strapped in properly?”

“Are you sure you’re going to go to the resistance? After all I made you all go through?”

“We are, in return I want you to help us train.”

SinB’s eyes widened, was Sowon trying to reconnect to the force?

“Us?”

“Yuju as well. She wanted to learn, but I’m not qualified to help her.”

“You, you’re not going to stop her? Even though it’s dangerous?”

Sowon sighed, her face resigned. She had decided that Yuju was old enough to express what she wanted, and she was in no place to stop the young teen.

“It’s her choice.”

SinB placed a hand on Sowon’s shoulder, shaking her head.

“They grow up so quickly don’t they.”

“Haha, that’s funny coming from you.”

They looked forwards as the launch sequence began.

“As long as we get our baby Yewon back.”

“Of course.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Remember, everyone out there is your enemy. Trust no one, and you are forever protected.”

“Then, should I be learning from you?”

“Hah, of course, you’re a quick one. No, I am the only one you can trust.”

Yarak watched as Kylo Ren tossed her a water bottle, they had been training with wooden swords for the last six hours. Was this the only thing she needed to become a darth?

‘Hah, the only one you can trust here is me, hypocrite.’

Holding back a chuckle, Yarak choked on her water, coughing it back out. Ren stared at her weirdly.

“By the way Yarak, are you sure you don’t hear a girl’s voice?”

She shook her head, Ren had been asking her time and again if she could hear that voice. Only, the voice told her not to say anything about it.

“Whose voice is it?”

“It’s nothing, don’t worry about it.”

Ren left Yarak to rest, leaving her to her thoughts.

‘Haha, that’s right. I haven’t told you who I am yet, Yewon ah.’

‘Well, who are you then? All I know about you is that you crack weird jokes sometimes.’

‘Hah, that pains me, those weren’t jokes.’

‘Weren’t they? I’m sorry.’

‘My name is test subject 004, a defective false Jedi homunculus.’

‘A number? That’s sad,’

‘Would you like to give me a new name then?’

‘Only if you tell me why you needed my help.’

‘You are not ready for it yet.’

‘I see.’

Yarak threw her practice sword into the sword stand roughly. Taking her seat in the middle of the room, she began to meditate. Later, after her meal, she had to practice her force with Ren once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon was asleep in her seat, they were taking turns keeping watch before they finished jumping. Since lightspeed tracking was now a new technology, they could not let their guard down, especially if they noticed their jumps.

SinB prayed that the first order either missed or didn’t notice their movements as they made their way across the galaxy.

“But who would call for Umji? Why would they need her help?”

It confused SinB, how was there someone calling to Umji? There was no one talking, the only way would be comms, but they didn’t have walkie talkies or anything that could speak to them on their bodies.

“Can the force speak?”

Hearing a yawn, she quickly glanced over at Sowon. The taller girl had just woken up and was stretching her long limbs. Still dressed in the rags of Tatooine, SinB couldn’t help but stare at the expanse of skin that showed when the fabric lifted just a bit too high on Sowon’s stomach.

“Morning sleeping beauty.”

“Shut up. How far are we now?”

“Almost there.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuju was trying to balance a block on top of another one using force. Eunha had stacked several crates around the hold for Yuju to move her little block from one crate to another. She wiped her sweat as she successfully landed her block carefully on the crate.

“Wow! That’s faster than yesterday!”

Eunha handed Yuju a bottle of water, intending for Yuju to open it normally and take a break but Yuju held the bottle gingerly, staring at the cap.

“What’s wrong Yuna? Do you want me to open it for you?”

Hearing no response, Eunha watched Yuju carefully. Looking from her twin’s eyes to the cap of the bottle, she saw the cap trembling, just slightly.

“Are you opening it using the force?”

Suddenly the cap twisted roughly, and the bottle crinkled, the force Yuju used was inaccurate. She intended to just twist the cap, but her grip was not precise enough, resulting in twisting the bottle.

“Ah, now it’s broken.”

Yuju gasped as she came back from her concentration state.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to break it.”

As the bottle leaked, Eunha watched with great fascination as the droplets flowed out into the zero gravity air before slowly traveling towards the back of the ship, getting affected by the lightspeed forwards motion.

“Ah, there it goes. Hehe, this ship doesn’t have perfect pressure after all.”

Yuju smiled, catching the water droplets with .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“If she can’t hear her voice, then what’s the point of keeping her?”

=================

Haha, I love all your comments! I'm working out how long it should take for Darth Yarak to enter the fight but maybe a time skip is in order.....I wonder if that's okay?