Camping

Camping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day. Another episode. They never stopped filming. Cameras were everywhere, watching their every move. Not that the five girls minded, though, they were idols after all.

 

After the successful season of Level Up Project 1, the staff decided to take them into another trip for season 2. Thankfully, Joy was able to join them, unlike the last time they filmed Level Up Project. She was busy filming a drama called 'The Liar and His Lover' -which by the way was a big success- therefore she was absent. They felt complete this time.

 

They were currently filming episode 23 or something, the girls had lost track. After eating breakfast in the morning, playing lots of games, and going shopping, they returned at the house they had lent for a few days. The house was beautifully symmetrical, two wings stretching to each side reaching out to touch the fences on each side. The house positioned over the marshes with a view of the river drunkenly meandering its way to the edge of the horizon. Sadly, Yeri couldn't join them that evening because she wasn't feeling well.

 

The four girls were getting ready for dinner after changing into more comfortable clothes. They were intending to grill a burger or two when Irene realized that none of them had any means of lighting the coals. With the help of one of the cameramans they managed to make the perfect dinner before it was too late.

 

"We had lots of fun today." Joy smiled. They all shared their thoughts on today's events while eating their well made food. They wished Yeri could join them.

 

When they emptied their plates, a woman's voice was heard, "You can now go sit at the table in front of the small tent we set up for you." The lady they recognised as one of the staff members pointed behind them.

 

"A tent?" Irene was more than happy to hear that. She always wanted to go camping with the girls.

 

They all stood up and followed the running leader towards the tent, a few feet away.

 

"More food!" Seulgi smiled and took a sit at the very right of the table. Wendy followed suit, "Welcome to Wendy's camping house." She smiled at their leader.

 

Irene raised an eyebrow, "What are you talking about? This is Irene's camping house."

 

"Oh, um, welcome to Irene's camping house..." Wendy stuttered. Irene really had a great impact on her.

 

They got ready for their very last meal of the day. Cameras and lights were all they saw while eating. The crew behind the cameras looked tired, but willing to continue filming, unlike the four girls who were full of energy.

 

"The tent looks so warm!" Irene exclaimed, while turning her body to take a look. Seulgi, after filling a plate with noodles, stepped into the orange tent.

 

"It really is warm." She smiled.

 

"Really?" Irene excitedly ran into the tent to see by herself.

 

"Wow," She smiled, "I could sleep in here." She sat next to Seulgi and pulled the soft blanket on her legs.

 

"Coffee, anyone?" The two girls inside the tent, heard Wendy say in perfect english. Some people behind the cameras raised their hands.

 

"Me!" Seulgi ran back to her previous spot behind the table. Irene followed. "Make it yourself!" Wendy faced Seulgi with one of her iconic, meme worthy expressions. Joy and Irene couldn't help but laugh.

 

They continued chatting, eating and drinking for a while, until Irene had an idea.

 

"Let's play a game." She looked at the staff, "The winner will pick someone to sleep in the tent."

 

"Great." Wendy mumbled next to her with a roll of her eyes.

 

"What's wrong?" Irene turned to her.

 

"I'm totally going to lose." The blonde sighed.

 

"Oh, don't be so negative." Joy said while munching on a piece of watermelon.

 

"It's gonna be fun, don't worry." Irene smiled and repositioned the white flower behind Wendy's ear.

 

The staff showed them two games and the girls decided to play the second one. After many rounds, Seulgi and Joy lost. It was a battle between Wendy and Irene.

 

"Let's catch the sheep~"

 

"Ten sheep!"

 

"Caught it."

 

"Missed it!"

 

"Missed~"

 

"Caught it!"

 

"Caught!"

 

"Wait, I lost track of the number..." Wendy panicked.

 

Of course Wendy would be the one to lose. Suddenly, they all laughed, they couldn't stop.

 

"Wendy ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter