THE PRINCE and CINDERELLA STEP BROTHER

Unorthodox Fairy Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Negotiation[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

Minhyun did not go to Park Mansion for nothing. When he went here last time, Minhyun secretly asked two of servants from Park Mansion in private about Jihoon.

He got the information about the disappearance of the older Lord.

Jihoon time of disappearance matched with the thief of diamonds. The night the diamonds were stolen is the night he never came back home. Minhyun noted that servant name down and the Prince got his promise to come forward when needed.

 

And now is the time. He needed everyone that will aid Baejin’s case. He called upon them and to his father.

 

“Father, with this so many people witnessing Baejin’s innocence, it should be enough.”

“It is not enough.”

Prince Minhyun cannot believe his father. He could only watch the king dismissing those witness as Baejin not being fit to be the diamond thief. He is angry.

“I don’t plan to marry him. At least, not till the real thief is in custody. I just want to keep him close to me. I just need your permission to let him stay in the Palace.” Prince Minhyun knew enough not to piss his father off by pushing him. He tried to get as much as he could out of this ed up situation.

“It would be announcing indirectly that The King, I am supportive of you two.” The King wanting to help his son but also having to consider the reputation of royal family.

“What? You don’t?”

“Minhyun, don’t be a smartass. Be sensible. It would be the talk of many people.”

 

Prince Minhyun hated this. He doesn’t want to be sensible. He wanted Baejin to be on his side.

“I don’t care, father. For once, I don’t want to care about anything besides him. I love him, father. I really do.” Minhyun said the most and complete truth. He never felt this much desperation. Even as a child, Minhyun never wanted something so bad that he begged. Because if he wanted something, his status as the Crown Prince helped him get it right away. And he never wanted something he should not want. He was born that way.

“Please, father, I beg of you. Let him stay. I will take care of the gossips and talks behind us.”

“You can shut one mouth. You can even shut ten mouths. But you can’t shut the mouths of thousands.”

“If I can shut one mouth, I can do ten. And if I can do ten, I will do hundred. Thousand is just composed of ten of hundred. Father, gossips do not live on. They die over time.”

The King looked at his son being so hell-bent on taking that one particular Lord in. The King also is interested in the one that can make his son like this. Also, the King know he can’t stop the Crown Prince. This will happen tomorrow or soon if not for today.

“Ok.”

“Really?”

“Yes, he can be the guest but he has to stay in different chamber.”

The King gave his son the knowing look. The King also knows that taking different chamber will be in name only. He can’t interfere the love-life of these youngsters.

“Thank you, father.”

Minhyun meant every word of it.

 

Special Guest

The Mistress Park could not say a word. She looked at her son and tried to take the words coming out from her own son.

“You’re leaving?”

“Mother, please. I am not leaving.”

“But you are going to stay at the Palace.” Tears came out from the woman’s eyes and flowed down her cheeks. She only got back her son for merely a week. Her son has to leave the house again.

 

“Mother, I will have to marry someday too.”

“If a son got married, a daughter of others come in. Never, a son never goes out. I gave birth to a son and he is going to move out.” Mistress continued to cry. Baejin cannot stay still. He embraced his mother and he had no idea how to comfort her. He thought his mother will approve this easily.

“I… this... Mother, he’s the Crown Prince. I can’t ask the Crown Prince to abandon this throne and his palace and his rights as an heir for me, can I?”

“Why would he abandon his… Se-Baejinnie, you mean, you mean he is the… he is the one you are? Oh my!”

“I… I did not know how to say. Yes, I love him. Mother, we are in love.”

“OH! Dear God. You two were? Of course, you two were! I should have seen this.” Baejin mother’s face beamed at her son as she wiped her tears off.

“Mother.”

“Come here, my baby. My baby is growing up and ready to leave the house. What can I say? How can I be in the way of my son’s happiness? You have my absolute blessings.”

The Mistress Park hugged her son. She can’t be happier.

“I know I could count on you.” Baejin quietly said in his mother’s embrace. He is not often clingy to his mother but today he felt like cuddling might not be a bad idea after all.


 

The day after, Baejin was courted to the Palace with three women, three men with a massive palanquin. There are five soldiers guarding the palanquin. Baejin did not want such extravagation. It is just the Palace. He is just going there and it’s not even for marriage purposes.

When he arrived to the Palace, the Crown Prince is waiting for him at the entrance.

“This can’t be true.” Minhyun looked at Baejin who does not remove the eye-contact with him. He muttered in his breath. Baejin in front of here right now and will be in his bed tonight. It felt so dreamy. He waited too long for this.

“What are you doing here?” Baejin slowly step towards the Prince. He intentionally stepped carefully one by one. Because he’s afraid he might lose it. He might not be able to control his own legs and he might run and jump onto his Minhyun, his Prince.

 

“Do you know how much I wait for this? How much I wanted this?”

Minhyun who can no longer wait the careful and torturously slow steps of Baejin, took his steps. He took Baejin’s hands in his own.

“I waited, wanted this too. But I thought I will have to wait longer.”

Baejin said with too much emotion. He was so nervous. There were palace guards next to them. He felt like every set of eyes is on him. But he can’t look anywhere but Minhyun. He is so stunning.

“I told you I will bring you in.”

“Bring me in? I am merely a guest.”

“Oh, in name, yes, you are a guest. But everyone knows who you are.”

Minhyun’s face is suddenly so close to him.

“Who I am?” Baejin’s voice shook. He still felt this fluttering feeling and like thousand butterflies are having an outrage war in his tummy.

“You are mine.” Minhyun’s lips suddenly wanting to kiss Baejin but Baejin ran. He moved out of Minhyun’s reach as his eyes twinkle with mischief.

 

“About that, we will have to discuss.”

“Discuss what? You’re mine.” Minhyun can’t believe Baejin just embarrassed him like that. But that only added more fuel to his fire.

“Shouldn’t we get to your chamber or do I get my own?” Baejin walks a little faster. He knew Minhyun’s gaze. He knew without needing to ask because he also felt the same. He also felt this heat insides him. But he can’t do such intimate things in public, in front of his subjects. He wants those moments with Minhyun only with him and Minhyun. No one should see. No one should feel. No one but them.

“You will get your own. But that is unnecessary. You will stay with me.”

 

They walked fast and they soon reached the Prince’s chamber. Baejin knew because at least ten maids are waiting for their arrival at each side.

“I am not sure when did I agree to that.”

Minhyun dismissed everyone with a wave of hands. He opened the door

“Are you testing me?”

The door was closed behind them. The room is spacious and glamorous just like Baejin expected.

“Ah, my Prince, it has to work both ways.” Baejin laughter filled the room.

“You mean?”

“If I am yours, you are mine too.” A smile spreads on Minhyun’s face. He sure liked what he heard.

“You dare to say such to the Crown Prince, the future King?” Baejin’s back is now up against the hard wall with Minhyun trapping him in between of his body and the wall.

“If I dare so, my Lord. Would you punish me?” Baejin is pretty daring. Daring and burning with desires. He felt very naughty. He wanted to do things he couldn’t get to do that night in the garden.

“Just because I love you, don’t think I won’t punish you.” Baejin would cry a long stream of tears of joy if Minhyun do that.

“My Lord, I would love to, most willing to be punished. If this is by you, of course.”

“Oh, I will. I will now.”

Thus, Baejin got his punishment. Kisses, long kisses, wet kisses and all and every kind of kisses. Just kisses? No, more than just kisses.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter