oo1

The Imperfect Guardians
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“A New Assignment”

 

The young man, clad in all black suit, sighed for the nth times. He was standing in front of a huge wooden door, the only way to enter one of deities study room. Hell decided to give him another assignment after his last one passed away just two days ago.

It was a little sad, he spent the last seventy years as that old man guardian. 

Well, like his other assignments, this would pass too.

"Poor you my friend, they just give you a day to rest and to mourn for your loss"

Do Kyungsoo turned his head just to see his tall friend standing by his side, a permanent grin was decorating his annoying face.

"They say, an infamous angel will be your partner this time"

Kyungsoo lifted up his brow, his silent was a cue for the grim reaper to continue his words.

"Ah! They also say, she's a bae" The grim reaper, Chanyeol gave his friend a wink before disappearing with a puff. 

"Silly" Kyungsoo commented shortly, shaking his head in mid amusement before slowly pushed the heavy door. Well, unlike other deities from Hell out there, at least Xiumin wasn't that bad.

~

 

When Kyungsoo entered the wide room, he almost instantly found the deity sitting on his usual place, on the head of a really long table with a bottle of wine and glass accompany him. 

"Devil Do, I'm sure you already know why I called you on this lovely day" Xiumin, the deity with cat like eyes and slightly chubby cheeks that often give others a wrong impression about him on the first meet, smiled wickedly while offering a glass of red wine to the guardian.

Kyungsoo politely declined before took the seat on the left side of the long table. Xiumin just shrugged lightly, sipped on his drink happily.

"Your partner should be here soon" Xiumin said and then snapped his fingers, a thick looking book appeared in a second. 

"Let's see..." he bit his lower lips as he hovered his palm on the book before waved his hand, the book was slowly glowing as the pages opened by itself until it was stopped on a certain page. "Oh, interesting, she's a bae" the silver haired deity commented with a smirk.

The comment made Kyungsoo slowly frowned.

"I think the guys up there are really in for entertainment" Xiumin smile became much more wicked and bothersome as his eyes trailed on the huge door. Kyungsoo frown deepened when he heard the door opened. Well, it was his first time to meet the angel before them. And it was saying a lot since in this world everyone know almost everyone. 

"You're a bae indeed"

Kyungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter