Always - 1

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

saida

---------

Dahyun ran frantically amidst the crowd and the noise, she kept herself covered with mask and cap that made some people looked at her weirdly though others are too busy losing themselves to the loud music and to the way everyone's dancing. When she finally saw what she was looking for, she heaved a sigh.

She tapped the man's shoulder who has the same outfit as hers, long jacket, face mask and cap. 

"Thank God, you came! I'm really sorry for the inconvenience but-"

"It's nothing, oppa. I understand, where is she?"

The man calmed down, he was really worried for the moment as if he'll get caught with doing something apparently wrong.

"She's right in our usual room"

"Hmm, I'll take care of her oppa. You go ahead and take the same route just like what we always do."

"Thank you, Dahyun-ah. I really don't know what to do without you. Thank you, tell her to text me when you two got home, okay? I must have upset her slightly again, you know about the old thing. But she had quite calm down, so you can go to her now. I'll give you anything that you ask, Dahyun-ah, for always helping us."

Dahyun can only nod, it was the same speech she always hear from him anyway. 

As if he could really give me what I want

She shook her head mentally but she needs to send him away now, or else they'd get caught and all the act, pretend and hide and seek would get in the open.

"You should go now, oppa. Don't worry, I'll stay with her."

The man can only expressed his gratitude through eyes and adjust the cap he's wearing and moved to a secluded exit out of the bar.

------------

 

Dahyun sighed for the umpteenth time of the night ever since she got that call. That emergency call, which is not any emergency but rather a call from an oppa asking her to save the day.

Dahyun knocked but the person inside didn't respond. She knocked again this time with force while looking at her surrounding making sure no one has been following her.

Her knuckles are getting red but the girl inside still took notice of it.

They really had it bad this time.

She decided to call the bartender, they were quite a regular there, so it's not a problem. The bar had been helping them with hiding this kind of rendezvous anyway. Requested to him the spare key card for the room, she never wanted to intrude if the girl inside was not ready to be picked up. But Dahyun remembered they have an early schedule, they need to go back immediately.

The room door clicked as she used the card and entered slowly as she put the it in her pocket. As soon as she laid her eyes on the room she spotted a girl hugging her knees while sitting on the floor, shoulders shaking.

"Unnie"

Dahyun called out, she saw the empty bottles near the girl, she knew it wasn't a simple misunderstanding again.

"Sana unnie"

She sat in front of her, kneeling so she could see her unnie clearly. She can see the red eyes from all the wailing the other girl did for sure. It might have go on for hours since Mark oppa had called her quite an hour ago. 

She tried to reach out, as always the other girl didn't push her hand away.

"Sana unnie, I am here now."

Her usual bright unnie looked at her with empty eyes. As soon as she caress her cheeks, the tears are staring to fall again.

She gently wiped them away, she let her unnie cry once more. After all, it still good to let things out that had been weighing you down. Dahyun let her Sana unnie, she was just there, silently watching. She waited until her unnie can decided whether she's slightly okay then they will what they need to do, leave this place.

------

 

"Why must it always end up like this? Are we doing something illegal?"

Sana voiced out. They were idols, Mark and her are idols, they had to be cautious with everything that they do, and that includes dating.

The dating ban of twice had been lifted, although even during that so called dating ban, she had been having 'some' with mark as the latter took interest of her ever since Sana got featured on one of his group's mv.

Then, guesting on shows at the same time didn't help the two of them, only their attraction to each other grows which lead them to dating. Especially, now that the dating ban is gone, Sana is euphoric to finally spend time with him only to find out that it was this difficult. Always hiding. Always planned, always like this.

Always getting left behind and waiting for someone else to pick her up

So no one can ever photograph them together and that frustrates her the most. She knew it would be hard but she didn't expect it to be like this.

She knew he already went his way home as he turned his back on her after she whined and whined for more time to spend together but he never came back again.

Instead, it was Dahyun who is now patiently sitting right in front of her.

It was Dahyun, the same Dahyun who picks her up when she stumbles while walking.

"Dahyun-ah, why is it always like this?"

She is not crying anymore and Dahyun knows what is next. A super clingy-Sana on the way who keeps on whining about her relationship with GOT7's Mark Tuan.

"He will leave me behind for you to pick me up. Dahyunnniiiieee, why do you always follow him? Why do you always have to go here and save me?"

"Unnie, can you stand up now?"

"Dahyunnie you don't need to come here, I can do this okay? Unnie can stand, see?"

Sana told in a very drunk manner, an alien language as what Dahyun thinks it is, then Sana trying to stand up and successfully stood for only a second before dropping herself to Dahyun.

"Right"

Dahyun muttered under her breath as she carries her unnie and wrapped her arms around Sana's waist.

She looked up to see Sana's face quite close to her, she was surprised when her unnie lifter her finger to put it on her lips.

"You are a bad girl, Dahyunnie, I told you to not always drop by and pick me up."

"Right and we'll get jihyo unnie worried"

Dahyun glanced at her phone and cursed.

""

Sana was still sulking but quite herself now, maybe she had shaken off some alcohol on her system when she stood up.

"Unnie, we need to go"

Sana nodded and let Dahyun bring her along, not after Dahyun fixed her and made her wore her (ninja-like) clothes earlier.

-------

 

When the two of them are covered well enough, they proceeded to the exit. The ride back to the hotel was full of Sana's grunts and grumbles.

"I really hate it when we fight but what do I do, I am getting annoyed with what we always do. We hide and hide. I know we have to protect our image and fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter