Chapter 1 - Lonely.. (Newly Edited)

The Tofu,The Shiba and The Racoon {Under Editing}

At the young age of 7 Dahyun knew that she was shy kid for she didn't have any friends at her academy.

To the kids and grown ups that attends the same school as her, she was nothing but a weird peasant who managed to set her feet on expensive tiles that the academy has,which is actually the reason why almost everyone in this school hates her.

 And also If it wasn't for her possessing intellect that no kid her age should have,she would never have the privilege of having to study in such a prestigous academy.

   Unfortunately for Dahyun,the kids who lives right next to her dorm room are very loud.Like its so loud that anyone can hear the noise coming out of the room for a mile away.

 

  "Man...here they go again..I tried asking for the receptionist lady to change rooms but she quickly denied my request and also gave me 3 hour lecture for on how I'm supposed to be grateful for everything they gave me and whatnot." The girl lets out a heavy sigh as the noise continues in the next room. She would just have to deal with it.After all,her right to complain to every bad thing they do to her was stripped away the moment she accepted the offer of the elders in order to help reduce the expenses her grandma has to pay for her to study.

  "Well time to study and ease my grandma's worries away!" She exclaimed in the back her head,ready to take on any challenge this petty brats could possibly have for her.

    But due to her focusing solely on studying the materials her teachers gave her for today, Dahyun didnt notice that a tall figure wearing a jet black cloak was watching her through the open window on her room,smiling. 

  "My,my..your daughter is quite the hard worker isnt she,Baekhyun?" The man muttered to himself as he teleports himself somewhere far away from the school.

   

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 After hours of nonstop memorization,Dahyun finally stood up from her chair and walked towards her open window to see the stars shining brightly at the night sky,

   The night breeze gently blew her messy unkempt hair.

 Dahyun smiled bitterly as she reached her hands on the night sky and gripped the empty air as if wanting to hold on to the stars.

  She looked out deeply in the inky blackness where she noticed that the stars where all so close together.

  Seeing this has made her heart throb a little for she is doesnt have anyone beside her to keep her company..to lure the loneliness away..

   "Ah how wonderful would it be if I,a social outcast were to find a friend of my own..If only there was a shooting I could wish upon..." She whispered as a lone tear escape at the corner of her squinted eye..

  

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  Author's Note: Low my peeps! This story is under progression and I spent a lot time honing my skills in writting since the last few chapters I wrote were pretty absurd.Lmao,anyway the update schedule for this story is a mess.But I promise you a chapter or 2 tommorow