Yacht

Yacht

I wanna dive into the clear ocean.

"Yoongie, my sister wants to go to the beach and she said that I can bring my friends along." Krystal played with my blonde hair, dyed the same shade that she did before. 

"Your sister already invited me, Soojung-ah. I'm one of the drivers."

And the she replied with an 'O', without any sign of excitement. She somehow forgotten that I was also Jessica's friend before we met. Sometimes, I get the feeling that Krystal wants to know me not because of being Jessica's friend but well, we still got together anyway. "Don't be sad, I'm going there as your girlfriend and not Sica unnie's friend." She looked at me then turned away. I have the feeling she's pouting and I frowned whenever she wouldn't show it. Well, can't force her.

"I'm gonna buy my swimwear then. Bikini or actual swimsuits?"

I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what to answer. "Just think which suits yourself more, the day's the end of the semester. I love you by the end of the day anyway."

Her cheeks flared then she threw a cushion at me, annoyed. 

-

Baby, don’t go to Garosu Road
Don’t go to Chungdamdong alone either
Good-looking guys are gonna stare at you
If they drive a foreign car, run away
But oh no, they can’t take you away
They may be tall but they can’t catch up to me
Bursting with charm, overflowing with swagger, one and only
Even if I’m not, see me that way, my baby yeah​

I drove her to Chumdamdong, not in the least pleased with the amount of guys here. I know she wanted to buy a swimwear with her friends but must they choose this place? ​​​Humming to the radio, I sent her off at the mall and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Better behave while I'm not with you?"

She snickered at me and poked my nose. "Yoongie, you're the one that shouldn't flirt while I'm gone."

"I can't help it. You're just adorable and I hate that I have a group project. I'll make up for it?" Hands in hers, I gave it a small kiss before patting her head. She just nod and went out, already waving at her friends. As I drove back to campus,I glanced at the rear view mirror, already pissed that some guys were too close with my Soojung. Containing my anger, I drove ahead and let time flies till I pick her up. 

And by two hours, I'm done with the project and immediately drove to the mall. The image of Soojung with the guy annoyed me. Parked near the place, I went out with my snapback on and not in the least embarassed that I'm waearing a Mickey Mouse printd shirt. I'll show that guy I have swagger and charms. I walked to where Soojung was waiting, shopping bag at her side and still the same ing guy with her. How could she let him be with her? 

"Soojung-ah, did you wait long?" She looked at me and shook her head. As I got closer to them, I realised that the guy was taller than me. Like, totally taller than me. Was this how Taeyeon unnie felt when she looked at Taecyeon and made things clear with him? Wow, must felt smaller to her. Well, tall or not, Soojung's still mine. 

"Not really. Sulli and the rest went already and one of Amber's friend decided to stay with me." She said, as I walked towards them, with my charming smile on. The guy held his hands out to me, introducing himself a Kim Jong In but he preferred to call himself Kai. Uh huh... I took his hands and introduced myself and emphasize the part that I'm Krystal's GIRLFRIEND.

"Well, since Yoona-shi's here, I'd better get going too. I promised my roommate that I'll buy dinner today."Waving goodbye, I waved back at him till he looked at his directions. I saw the way his headed and my eyes shot wide when the car he drove a freaking Mercedes Benz E-Class. And here I am borrowing Taeyeon unnie's car. Great.

"He's a nice guy, Yoongie. He helped out a lot."

What do you mean by that? I don't do that to you? 

"... Like there were some things we can't reach and he helped us out too. Oh yeah!! He's joining us later during our stay at the beach." She said, her eyes sparkling. Why are your eyes doing that towards him? Sure, I may not be the richest nor have much expenses but I'm trying to make you happy here. 

"Sounds great to have your friends around, right?" I took the shopping bags into my hands and guide her to where Taeyeon uniie's Porsche Boxster was. I'm still saving for something and I plan to use that during the right time. 

"Yoongie, can I drive?" I looked back at her when I put her belongings at the backseat. I remembered what Jessica and Taeyeon told me when it comes to cars and Krystal.

She at it. 

I answered with a quick no and went to sit in the driver seat. She looked at the other side and this time, I can see her pouting at the rear mirror. I held her hand in mine and gave it a quick squeeze. "I'll let you drive once I have my own car or your parents think you're reliable enough to drive on your own."

She gave me a hard slap on the shoulder and I can only snicker when she crossed her arms and ignore me. By that time, I'll let you know how cool I can be. I'll let you drive as reckless as you want too...

Let’s go together, here and there
Scuba diving on the beaches on Phuket
Couple tanning underneath the sun
Let’s be on vacation every day girl, yeah

And maybe then, I'll be the one to bring you around. Just the two of us.

-

I’ll buy a yacht, come aboard and feel the waves
Let’s go to a deserted island, don’t need anything else
Bring your swimsuit too, baby let’s fall in love

As I drove the car, with Krystal by my side and her friends at the back, I remembered what Taeyeon unnie told me about the place we're going. Sunny unnie's uncle owns the boat rental there and maybe, she said, if I want to impress Soojung, try to talk it out and rent the yacht or borrow. 

Drive it to a deserted island and do whatever you want. And knowing how loud Jessica unnie can be when she's in a room with Taeyeon unnie, I'd rather not drive there.

"Yoona unnie, do you know how to swim?" I glanced back and smiled at Sulli when she asked. 

"I do since my cousin would always drag me to the pool. Why? You don't know how to." Sulli then nod shyly and I can only giggle at her answer. She's cute but not as cute as my Soojung. 

"Yoongie, can I listen to the radio?"

I nod my head and she turned the radio on, a bit louder than usual so if people wanted to talk, they'd probably had to talk louder. Shaking my head when she crossed her arms, I just smiled back at Sulli through the rear view mirror and did not expect a slap from Soojung. 

Okay, what was that for?

-

Soojung was sulking and didn't want to talk to me after our little scenario in her hotel room with Sica unnie. I was waiting for them inside their room and blushed slightly when Sica unnie came out only wearing her bikini. "Do you think Taengoo will like this?"

"She'll probabbly rip it off the first chance she gets." She then took a pillow and hit me with it. 

"You're no different from her and I won't let her rip it. These were expensives."

I covered myself from the hit and laughed along. I stopped and looked at the corner when Krystal came out wearing hers. I felt my heart beating rapidly just from a glance of her wearing one. 
 

My heart flutters when I see you in a bikini 

"Yoona, you should look at my sister and rate it." I looked back at Sica unnie in dibelief when she dragged me into something that I was obviously trying to avoid. I then glanced at Krystal and felt my heart beating faster by the minute. 

She was seriously y...

And that was not a good thing. 

I took of my thin hoodie and draped it on her shoulder. 

"This is better. Wear it like this at the beach later." She looked at me, annoyed evident in her face. She pushed me away and went back inside the toilet. 

"Kids... always protective of what the other wears." Sica unnie then knocked on the toilets door, telling Soojung things in English that I can't really catch other than 'green with envy'. I don't know what that means but Tiffany unnie would always say that whenever Sunny unnie's fuming by the guys interacting with her. Jealous? Who's jealous? 

Back to where we were, she just continued walking next to that Kai guy and I can feel my body heating up just from hearing her laughs to someone else that is not me. She didn't wore the hoodie I gave earlier and now, the whole beach is gawking at her as she walks prettily on the white sand. I walked closer to her and asked Kai if I could borrow her for a while, which is weird cause I'm the one she's dating. 

You’re so pretty on top of the white sand
Waves crashing on your hair
The sun is warm, shines on you between the palm trees
You’re so dazzling, I have to squint

Was this how Taeyeon unnie felt when Sica unnie was a bit too close with Donghae oppa? 

As I pulled her away from the rest, she glared at me. And it was not the playful glare. 

It's the I'm-gonna-ing-kill-you-right-now kind of glare. 

"Where's the hoodie that I told you to wear?"

They all stare at you, I’m scolding you

"In my room and obviously I won't wear it with this kind of weather." Does she seriously not realize how the guys gawk at her? 

"And I have reasons why I want you to wear it when we walk at the beach. The guys are gawking at you and I don't like it one bit."

She scoffed. "Really, Like how I dont like it that you can look at my sister but not at me? Really mature, Yoona-unnie." She then walked away and back to that Kai kid. Does she not know I hate this? Watching her laught at someone else that is not Im Yoon A? And since when did she call me Yoona? It was always Yoongi. Sighing in defeat, I scratched my nape and felt the sand scraping between my toes. 

I felt something cold pressed on my cheek and looked back to see Sulli smiling. "Had a hard time wuth Krystal?"

I laughed at her question but nod my head anyway. I took the can in my hand and thanked her for it. We continued walking till the spot that Sunny unnie saved earlier for us. We took a break there and I can feel my eyes burning when the both of them were playing Beach Volleyball. His friends were here too surprisingly and I gripped the can tighter when they were too close to one another.

"Unnie, wanna tell me about it?"

I looked at Sulli and sighed. I don't want to ruin the trip by being sulky so I told her about everything. She listened and nod as I continued explaining. Once I'm done, she scratched the back of her ear and laughed out a dry laugh. 

"She's probably mad that you can look at her sister and not at her, not holding her hand when you picked her up at the mall and also, talking to me right now."  

I raised my eyebrows when the girl told me that. "How so?"

She laughed that Choi Sulli laugh that could heal people... especially Amber cause boy, the llama's in love with that. 

"You know how she loves being the centre of attention and you, Yoona unnie, is her favourite spectator." She then stood up and left me alone, giving me the chance to think.

And I have the answer just by looking at Sunny unnie. 

-

I’ll buy a yacht, come aboard and feel the waves
Let’s go to a deserted island, don’t need anything else
Bring your swimsuit too, baby let’s fall in love
I be like
You’re my dope I’m so high
Baby work girl work like Rihanna
Let’s make memories together
This a song I wrote just for my baby

I called for Soojung that night, telling her to meet me near the docks. I was only wearing a white button up shirt and slacks. Formal? Not really but for this plan, I'm trying to look as "professional" as I can. Looking at my phone, Soojung's slightly late and if she did decide to ignore me, I can always enjoy it myself...

And maybe invite Taeng unnie cause it's not fair if she can have fun with her Jung and I can't with mine. 

"A song I wrote just for my baby~"

"Your baby? Is she here? Or are you going to explain to me why I need to bring my bikinis?"

I looked back at Soojung, who seems annoyed. "Well, my baby's here and she goes by Jung Soojung or Krystal. Depends on her mood, honestly."

I held her hand in mine, giving her my best smile and bring her along to our actual destination. "Where you headed to?"

"Just be patient, love. We'll be there and I'll tell you why you're bringing your bikinis."

She nod her head twice and tighten her grip in my hand. Seeing our destination now, I hurriedly carried her like the princess she is, in my arms, her arms around my neck. 

"Yoona!!"

"We're getting closer, just wait."

I saw the yacht at the harbour, lights on, emittig a white shine against the darkness of the night. Sunny unnie was waiting for us at the entrance and smirked when she saw us. "This better be worth the pleading, Yoong."

I gave her my childish grin and she scoffed. "Just give me the keys by tomorrow, kay?" She put the keys into Soojung's hand and left with a small slap on my shoulder. 

...

"You can put me down now, Yoona." I put her down gently and looked around the yacht. I held her hand again and brought her to the deck, enjoying the sight that the night offered. The stars reflected on the sea and the moonlight was bright, shining right above us. 

"Enjoying the view, Jujungie?"

She looked at me, lips protruded and cheeks red. "N-new nickname?"

"I'd prefer to call that my baby's name. Come on, you want to know why I asked you to bring your bikinis along, right?" She nods her head and held her hand out. I smiled my dorky smile and held her hand again, in mine. I brought her to the room that was at the upper floor of the yacht. Turning on the lights, we were greeted with a white bed and well, anything else that's in a hotel room. I laid myself on the bed and looked over at Krystal who's still stuck on the door. 

I straighten my back and looked back at her. "Since Sica unnie's not here, you can wear your bikinis that you want to."

"What? Yoongie, you were pretty much against me when I was wearing one the whole day!!"

"And I think that this is not something that you should get riled up about, Soojung." I saw her eyes getting teary and I felt the guilt lumping in my throat. I stood up and cupped her face, wiping the tears away.

"Soojung-ah, look. I'm not against it, no... it's just, I don't like it when people look at you like it's nothing. It's something cause you're my girlfriend and I hate being jealous of that Jongin guy cause he's too close with my baby... was this how Taeyeon unnie felt when Donghae was too close with Sica unnie? It hurts, Soojung. It hurts." I held her in my arms, rubbing her back and resting my forehead on her shoulder.

"Yoongie..."

"I know, I know. I shouldn't be jealous but seeing him in that car and all the cash he has, it sparked something inside that I can't give you as much as he can. That's why I saved a lot. For this day, to rent this yacht for us cause you always wanted to ride one since our first date. But if you don't want to enjoy, it's fine..."

"Yoongie, look at me!!" Startled with the reply, I looked at her and she puffed her cheeks.

"Yes?" She pulled me in for a kiss without a proper reply and slowly, pushed me down on the bed. Her hands on my collarbones while mine are still wrapped around her small waist. Then something hit me when I pulled away from the kiss. 

"Did my baby lost weight?" She pouted and pulled away from me. I can only rub my hair and feel the heat in my cheeks when she started stripping in front of me. She glanced back and threw a pillow on my face. 

"Don't look."

I laughed at her before closing my eyes. Feeling the weight on top of me, I peeked open my eyes and grunted when she was too close, in that too provoking attire. "Liking the view, Yoongator?" 

"I can probably be on a Krystal diet for the rest of my life since I know, this is delicious." I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her down for a kiss. But she stopped me midway.

"Promise me you won't be jealous and think too low of yourself?" I nod like the choding I am as I was hungry for her. She smiled and smashed our lips.

Woo baby baby now, let’s go to the hotel
Lay out all the bikinis you wanna wear on the bed
You can change into each one, I’ll take pictures
Then take each of them off
What we waitin for right now​​​​​​​

-

On our way back to our hotel, I received a message from Taeyeon unnie and can only grunt in frustration. Krystal peeked over and shook her head. 

"Should we get my stuff in my room?" I shook my head and lead her to the sahred room that I was supposed to have with Taeng unnie. 

"Please, I don't want to listen to Jessica saying daddy loudly."

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I double update? Not really, it's more to a two shots today and I finally wrote YoonKrys cause I love them so badly. But not Taengsic badly though.

And I'd have to add small amoint of Taengsic in one way or another. I hope you get how the story goes though. And visual wise, I'd say this is the 2015 them cause I have something with YoonTae as blondes. And Jungs as brunettes,

Thanks for reading and any comments are highly appreaciated.