Alpha

Yongseo in 50 Sentences

Title : Yongseo in Sentences : Alpha
Pairing : Yongseo/Seohwa
Rating : G to NC-17 (to be safe)
Disclaimer : Jung Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun are not mine. They belong to themselves.
Summary : 50 themes, 50 stories, in 50 sentences.

 

Alpha

 

01.   Comfort

Often times, Seo Hyun found it difficult to distinguish a line, where she ended and he began, they had merged too much into each other.


02. Kiss

He taught her physical contact is how to prove your love, that was why she kept learning to kiss him as good as he kissed her, every time they had the chance to steal the time.

03. Soft

They were on the farthest back of a bus en route to Incheon, to attend the annual concert together with Korean entertainment royalties, when he felt her leaning to him, a book in hand, ignoring the ruckus around her.

04. Pain

It’s so hard dying to meet her, but their schedules said no, her manager said no, not now, maybe later this month, and most importantly the general rule of the world they lived in said stay single please, or if you’re not, hide your love life.


05. Potatoes

He concluded her never ending fondness with sweet potatoes and his never ending fondness to listen to her voice were something similar, it’s an unavoidable addiction.


06. Rain

He loved rain, because it always reminded him of their first year together.


07. Chocolate

Usually, Seo Hyun avoided chocolate because it’s bad for your teeth and had too much fat in it, but she bought a chocolate bar and tied it with pink ribbon for valentine this year, as it’s traditional after all –and he would whine to no end if he didn’t receive it.

08. Happiness
Happiness was holding Seo Hyun close as she whispered she missed you, after 27 days not seeing her and realizing all over again that she’s yours after all.

09. Telephone

Yong Hwa had never been that attached to a phone before 2010, since he came to know Korea’s favorite maknae and understood that it’s the only way to communicate with her.


10. Ears

Seo Hyun felt there is no hope left for her, as she listened to Yong Hwa singing Love Light softly on her ear, his breath tickling her neck as he sang while hugging her, she was done for, she knew it.


11. Name

It shot to his deepest core, spread to his fibres, and left him tingling, every time his wife whispered “Yong Hwa-yah” at their most intimate moment.

12. Sensual

He would never admit how his eyes often trailed to her lips when she spoke, and he had to process what she said longer in his brain to make a smart response, because she had the most kissable lips he had ever seen and he couldn’t stop dreaming of how it would feel.


13. Death

He clung to her, admiring her face that got soft wrinkles and her silvery hair knotted in a bun, as he felt strength leaving him inch by inch and she sobbed but didn’t stop smiling and she’s still the most beautiful he ever beheld even after all the decades together and she gathered herself together to say to the man on her lap, “Thank you, Oppa, for a beautiful life, I’ll come to you when it’s my time”, he understood and uttered, “Hyu~un” before closing his eyes for the last time.


14.

She liked to be quiet, that was exactly why he made it his mission to push her to her edge and make her screamed his name and beg for more, and the fact that he always succeeded would remain hidden behind their closed door.
 

15. Touch
They kept making subtle touches on each other's skin every time they had to stand on stage and appear to be mere acquaintances.
 

16. Weakness

“Please, Oppa, please?” she would say, and he never had the heart to disagree in any context whatsoever.

17. Tears

She thought she would drown herself in her own tears the day their show ended.

 
18. Speed

He couldn’t help wishing that the plane and later, the car, could run in the speed of light to bring him faster to her.


19. Wind

The wind blew his way and it carried the scent of her perfume, so he exhaled deeply.


20. Freedom

The moment the camera stopped rolling, the crew left, and the door closed, he pinned her to the couch and did everything he had wanted to desperately say and do to her when they had to shoot the show.


21. Life

When Yong Hwa locked the car door and balanced his baby son who was fully awake on his arms while also carrying the bag full with dinner for his wife, walking to the elevators and pacifying his baby with, “Relax, kid, we’re going to see your mom soon, we’ll bring her home after she finishes her show and you can soon sleep with her” and the baby gurgled in understanding (he got his mother’s brain, Yong Hwa was sure of it), he felt he wouldn’t be able to get a better life than that.


22. Jealousy

 He got burned with jealousy while Seo Hyun danced around Chan Sung of 2 PM on national TV, live and uncensored, and haven’t fully recovered yet when Seo Hyun approached him after the concert, make up off and bright smiles on.


23. Hands

Seo Hyun felt it’s his magic, as they held and intertwined their hands the whole plane ride from Korea to Japan, because no one will ever be able to make her that close to a man again.


24. Taste

 Her skin tasted so good and sinfully smooth as she writhed underneath him in the sensation of their first time.


25. Devotion

There were girls who were polite, and girls who were wild, ranging from fangirlish screams to the obscene requests of “Please sleep with me” as one or three of them stood in front of his door every time they finished their concert, but he would always just say, “Sorry, I’m not interested”.


26. Forever

 She randomly played a tune on her piano and he followed with his guitar, that night after they finished moving to their house, and Seo Hyun smiled, thinking that was a very good beginning for their forever.


27. Blood

He had a car accident, his manager too exhausted and sleepy and he was grateful to survive it with just one bleeding cut on his head, only when he saw Seo Hyun came running to the hospital and crying while asking a nurse, “Is my husband alright?”, he understood how bad it could have ended.


28. Sickness

She had a horrible flu that made her lost her voice temporarily and could not perform on the music shows for a weekend, but felt immensely better when she received his text, “I’m coming over with a big bowl of goguma soup, so wait for me”.

29. Melody

He had been haunted by a melody since the morning and a verse for the song but got nothing to write it on and was afraid he would forget it immediately until Seo Hyun solved it by offering him a blank page on her diary and a pen.
 

30. Star

Stardom made them met each other, so it had been the right choices all along.


31. Home

He circled her waist and held her close, and she marveled at her inner voice saying, “Ah, I’m finally home”.


32. Confusion

Everybody was clueless as to how Jung Yong Hwa could make the prim and proper Seo Hyun to be so open, relax, and comfortable with him.


33. Fear

The first week after the show ended, he was gripped by the fear that they would end, before she texted her complete, detailed schedule for a month, asking him when his free time would be.

34. Lightning/Thunder

They huddled together as their baby son screamed and cried during a very hard storm, terrified and trembling with the lightning and thunder that hadn’t ceased for the last half an hour, she rocked the baby gently while he slowly rubbed his hand continuously on his back.


35. Bonds

 CNBLUE were in Thailand while SNSD were in Japan, but the ring they wore made them felt close to each other.
 

36. Market

 In the law to make them still on high demand, no, Seo Hyun and Jung Yong Hwa are NOT together and they are still SINGLE, at least the fans who wanted to believe it would, and what they didn’t know behind the stages, cameras, and all that, would never hurt them, right?
 

37. Technology

 He couldn’t watch her concert with her unnies, but at least he watched it in HD resolution on his I-Pad.

 

38. Gift

The Fender Strat classic with Bon Jovi’s signature on it had cost her a fortune, but at least the guy who received it worth a lot more than that.
 

39. Smile

He swore he didn’t exaggerate anything when he said her smiles could send his heart to a marathon.
 

40. Innocence

“Do guys do it out of love or of lust?” she asked one day, and he answered, “Figure it out yourself after our honeymoon”.
 

41. Completion

“I do” they said one after another, and exchanged their rings amidst clapping of hands.

42. Clouds

 It was cloudy and windy, the day they came back on the train from Jeong Dong Jin, after they went to the sea during hard rain, and the window train was blurry, but nothing was blurry in their hearts, as they pledged to make the promise spoken earlier to be real, more than just what they let people see in the show.

43. Sky

She stared out at the dark sky, starless and wide, wondering if he was missing her as much as she was missing him right then.


44. Heaven

“Will you marry me, for real this time?” he asked softly at the top of Sheraton, and she breathed, “Yes, I will”.

45. Hell

“Stop wearing that blasted ring, Yong Hwa, are you dumb or something to not realize a show has ended?” the executive director yelled to him, after he caused an uproar between the fans just because he wore one simple silver ring.

46. Sun

It was summer and they chased each other with bicycles at the park, laughing and felt freer than they ever felt in a long time.

47. Moon

The moon was the only witness of how they confessed again to each other, more clearly this time, at that beautiful inn at Kawagoe.

48. Waves

There were misunderstandings, jealousy, fear, and conflict, yet, they overcame the waves and stayed together.

49. Hair

“Hyu~un, promise me, don’t ever cut your hair short” he requested, as he buried his face in the flowery scented, silken threads.

50. Supernova

“I love you” she said for the first time, and he went speechless, feeling light and eager to fly, as he moved to capture her lips and she shyly closed her eyes.

 

Author's Note:

5 February, 2011

This set of theme was pre-arranged from the brilliant LJ Community userinfo-disabled.gif?v=25801 . And I’ve been wanting to write in that style for a very long time. They set 50 themes, with only one sentence each to define. I found it really challenging, and surprisingly fun and quick to write. The challenge was, I often write long stories, and now to only write one sentence each was hard. I think I made the criteria, though what I came up with was terribly long one sentences. But I checked, and I am sure everything was only one, though I used comma a lot LOL. My mission is to make people feel different kinds of emotions through reading this. I hope you smile and feel sad in turn. Tell me, did I make it or not. And of course, if you like, please say something, you will make me really happy.