01. Welcome.

The Blog

AMI POV.

It was that time again the time to enter the gates to this hell hole i will now call a school for as long as my father keeps up this job. you see he goes from job to job, trade to trade, city to city even country to country. We were in the states since i was 9 untill about a week ago he had a job as a department manager of a mall in new york, now hes moved us all back to korea to help manage at an entertaiment company. now you can see what i mean by trade to trade. 

but for now i best get used to this school, now this school is far from the worst its one one of the best infact but the number of problems from the students out weigh they success rate. god i feel like im going to be violated at least a few hundred times this week. as the car pulls up i say thank you to my dad for driving me and give him a quick hug.

"Mya princess are you sure you dont want me to walk you in" He gives me a tilted gaze questioningly 

"Dad im fine honestly, i mean whats the worst that can happen on my first day" I shrug his glare of and smile "ill be ok~ but if it settles your nerves come on then" i gently poke his arm before grabing my bag and getting out of the car sorting my hair out.

after my dad gets out and locks the car we head to the school reception area to meet the head and for him to give me my lesson time table as well as whats known here as a "buddy" she's got an innocent aura to her sort of geeky but pretty lovable happily we introduce ourselves.
 

"my names Arin" she sends a warm smile and i give a soft nod smiling back

"its a pleasure arin im mya i hope we can be friends" slowly i give my father a hug and he leaves.

as i look back over to arin i see her gawking into the hall at a group of boys that have just entered the building, looking rather flustered and red i gently wave a hand in front of her face. 

"earth to arin, huston we have a problem pilot arin diesnt seem to be responding" i giggle as she snaps out of her day dream

"what was all that about aye? who are they? you must like them a lot?" she quickly shakes her head 

"a-ah no just be weary of those boys the group of girls that follow them will kill you if your caught with them or looking at them, thank you for snapping me back to reality before i get pummled" she bows a little

"hey why are you bowing its what friends are for right" chuckling i link arms with her and she leads me to the first of our sessions"

MINSOO POV.

It didnt take long for me to notice her as soon as that car pulls up i was intreaged that cars worth millions, her legs must be worth millions too but ive never seen her before, a new teacher maybe maybe a new student.  Nah no student could have that amount of money surely but whos that guy with her he looks too old to be her husband, due thats her dad shes a student holy cow.

"Yo ricky did you see, did you see man damn were in for some luck i wonder what year shes in work your magic man find out for us" He let out a chuckle and nods as all six of us walk down the hall.
"Sure but its gonna cost ya, you cover for me at practice today say i was sent home from school ill or something" ricky comprimised, i give him a quick nod and hum as we get to our lesson ricky had gone to snoop around to find out her name.

As we enter the class room i throw my bag onto my table and flop into my seat byunghyun sitting beside me at his desk.
then the terrible old prune of a teacher walks in a big grin on his face.
"i guess you have already seen the new student this morning with that nice car, i really hope you dont start causing her trouble her father has just become one of the schools biggest funders so well get more supplies how happy i am to hear that we can get new supllies" he keeps rambling on  god man get to the point  biting my tongue there is a knock at the door 

"AHH COME IN WERE ALL WAITING~" he calls from behind his desck and there she is dressed in that same light blue blazer white shirt and matching light blue skirt as earlier, shes like an angel a model a god~ okay okay i may over exagerate but shes stunning.

"YO SHES OUR CLASS MATE HER NAMES MYA" Ricky came running in after a good 2 minutes panting 

"Dude your a bit late on the game there" byunghyun retorded with a chuckle 

turning ricky dropped to his knees and palms im embarrasment earning a concerned look from mya.

"Are you ok?" there it is her voice its like music then she does the unexpected and holds out her hand to help him up

 

"MYA~ COME SIT NEXT TO ME HES OK HIS EGOS A BIT HURT THATS ALL" it was that geeky girl that was with her this morning 
she walked up to mya and pulled her over to the free desk next to her in front of byunghyun by the window.

MYA POV.

"dont forget what i said this morning those girls are in most of our classes so dont get any ideas i would say all but the skip out on PE because they dont like getting sweaty" she whispered to me and i nod in understanding.

 

happily i sit in the seet given and gets out my note book and pen beging to take notes of the lesson that had just begun.
a few tearing sounds and crummpling of paper a small ball of paper lands on my note book confused i look around to see the culprit but everyone all has either their heads in the text books or on the board in front, slowly i open the little ball to find a small neatly writen message reading...

Welcome~ <3