Ending

I Want Your Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome to irene's house" irene said and seulgi giggled at the older girl's cuteness. Seulgi think that irene's house is very cozy and nice. 

"Do you live here alone?" Irene walked to get some water for her student 

"Yea, my parents and sister lives at daegu" she passed the cup to seulgi "i have a room for yongsun though, sometimes she come over to stay" seulgi frowned, miss yongsun is irene's best friend right .. what if both of them is actually secretly dating? this is what seulgi thought and irene notice the girl is not talking so she wave her hand infront of seulgi and said 'earth to kang seulgi' 

The girl snapped out of her thought and look at irene, "what's your relationship with miss yongsun?" she tried not to sound so jealous but failed because it's too obvious, irene hold back her giggles. 

"What do you think?" she teased 

"well, miss yongsun is beautiful and smart .. i wont be surprised if there's something on between both of you" seulgi is fidgeting with her fingers, suddenly, she feel irene's hand covering hers. 

"I'm just teasing you, yongsun is my childhood friend so we are very close, there's nothing more than friend" irene smiled 

Seulgi sighed in relief, she know that she have no rights to be jealous because the teacher is not hers, but the thought of the older girl being with someone else hurts her so much. 

Irene went to shower first, leaving seulgi in the living room alone, so she walk around and see the photo frames at the cabinet.

She see the younger version of irene and it's damn cute, she keep smiling while scanning through the photos. 

"You know you look like a creep now" irene walked out from her bedroom with a towel over her head and saw her student smiling at her photos 

"S..sorry" seulgi bowed as she apologize, irene laughed out loud and seulgi look puzzled

'why the is she laughing? '

"Sorry, it's just that you are too adorable" irene patted seulgi's head "what do you wanna do now?"

"How about watching movies?" seulgi suggested 

"Okay sure, get yourself comfortable on the couch while i setup the tv and some snacks" like a obedient student, seulgi nodded. 

After she switched on the tv, she walk to the kitchen to heat up popcorns and also she took out a can of original flavour pringles, seulgi's eyes lights up then she ran to take the pringles from irene's hand, startled the older woman. 

"Calm down, i'm not interested in this, i got it for you" 

"DAENGU IWRENE" seulgi said with full of pringles, irene find her super cute. 

"Chew finish first then speak" irene playfully hit the girl's forehead 

They settle down on the couch with irene holding popcorn, seulgi with her pringles then watching the movie irene chose. It's a romance movie and she wonder if seulgi will like it or not. 

The movie is at the most romantic part where the actress and actor kissing after they confess to each other, irene turned her head to check the girl's reaction and surprised to see seulgi already staring at her. It's kinda awkward but she suddenly remember she want to confess to the girl today 'maybe after the movie' irene thought. 

Seulgi keep moving from her seat so irene asked what's wrong 

"I need to pee but i don't want to miss any part of the movie" what a cutie, how can someone be so cute like her? 

"I can pause the movie, you go toilet first" irene show her the direction to the toilet, the girl mouthed thank you then quickly walk to the toilet .

The movie left 30 minutes only, that means irene only have 30 minutes to prepare for her confession for the girl, she's very nervous even though she know the girl likes her too but what if she suddenly change her mind to date younger girls? (irene is only 5 years older than seulgi) 

"I'm back, thank you for waiting" seulgi grinning like a kid and pressed resume the mov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter