Silly Seulgi

I Want Your Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene is busy marking her students exam papers, one of them caught her atttention, she can't believe someone actually got fullmarks for her subject and it's very impressive. She read the name 'Kang Seulgi' what a nice name, she always get small presents for her students when they score well and seulgi definitely deserve one.

It's her break time so she have some time before next class starts so she walk to the nearby shop to see what to buy, the first thing she saw is  a bear keychain so she bought it and slowly walk back to school.

"Kang Seulgi, is she a genius or something, i didn't see anyone scored fullmarks in my class before" irene talk to herself while walking to her next class which is seulgi's class. 

Once she enter the classroom her students whistle and clap their hands, to be honest, irene is one of the hottest and prettiest teacher in Red Velvet High and the others are Yongsun and Wendy. 

"Class, i marked the exam papers and you all did a great job this time" The class smiling from ear to ear after hearing that including Seulgi

Then irene look at seulgi "especially seulgi, she got fullmarks for this exam, class please clap for her" everyone gasped, they knew seulgi is one of the top student in the school but she never gotten fullmarks in any subjects before.

"Thank you" Seulgi humbly smile at her classmates then turn to irene and winked, irene thought her eyes playing tricks with her so she just shrugged 

"Come here seulgi, i got something for you as a reward for scoring well" Irene said to the girl 

Seulgi walked up to the teacher and bowed after taking the bear keychain "thank you miss bae" she smiled at irene and the teacher thought she will get melted at how sweet seulgi's smiles are. 

Seulgi keep staring at the keychain through out the lesson smiling like a fool, she even kissed it. 

Seulgi knew she's in love when she first laid her eyes on irene, but she think that her teacher is too pretty and it's way out of her league.

That's why she can only stare at irene from afar, like when irene is eating in the cafeteria with her bestfriend yongsun or when the girl is talking to the good looking teacher Mr Kim and she can't help but feel jealous when Mr Kim get too close to irene when they joke around.

She wants irene's attention so badly so she studied hard to get high score because that seems to be the only way for her to get the teacher's attention. 

She bring out her courage to give irene a sandwich and banana milk but when she walk closer to the teacher, there's already a few students surrounded irene with foods. She look down and pouted "I want her to accept my food too" she quietly walk away and sit at one corner to eat the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter