Havana

Havana

Hips swaying side-by-side as the dress swayed on the air. Red lights emitting inside the room. All of them was dancing on to their own, enjoying the music as their body swayed at the same rythm of the music. 

She danced gracefully to the music as she popped off her dance skills, but little did she know—someone was watching her.

 

 

 

 

 

Her eyes roamed on the girls body, making her aroused as she her lips. She then uncrossed her legs and slumped her back at the expensive classic chair while sipping her wine. 

She has this long brown blondish hair cascading  past through her back, making her even more attractive to her eyes.  Like a predator gazing at it's prey, she stood up and placed the black mascara on her eyes before walking away. 

After the popping dance, the music turned into something classical, a slow song. (A/N Havana by Khel pangilinan) Everybody on the dance floor searched for their partner, leaving Jessica alone, she was in the middle of the crowd as everybody was now with their partners. Jessica looked around the crowd, hoping to see someone would dance with her. The music started with a slow song and Jessica was still lost in the crowd, but then someone grabbed her from her waist. 

Jessica felt herself being pulled by the waist and being turned, only to see a pair of eyes staring deeply into hers. Their face was only an inches away, she couldn't see the guy's face since he was wearing a black masquerade mask. He then smiled into her as he pull Jessica up to dance with him again. 

Still gazing through each other, Yuri smiled at the girl in front of her. Her hands on the girl's waist as the girl's hands placed on her shoulder, swaying together. Yuri then inched to the girl's face and whispered something to her ear. 

"You look beautiful, my lady." 

Jessica blushed from the compliment she recieved. She doesn't usually blush when she recieves a compliment from all the boys trying to flirt her, even the most popular guy in her school asked her out, but he's not her type so she turned him down. She felt something on the stranger she's dancing with, his gaze on her makes her melt. She doesn't know why but she felt herself being drawn onto this stranger, espescially in his eyes, there's something in his eyes, burning with lust and passion. 

"Th-thank you..." Jessica replied back.


They continued to dance gracely, while sraring at each others eyes. 

"I'm wondering what your name is, must be beautiful as you..." Yuri said. 

 

 

Jessica didn't know why but she felt attracted to the man in front of her, he has this raven hair, golden tanned-skin and dreamy eyes, his onyx orbs boring onto her. 

"Jessica, my name's Jessica..." 

The man smiled. 


"Jessica... you're just beautiful as your name...it suits you perfectly... " Yuri said. 

 


The way her name rolls at his tongue feels good to her ears. His husky voice makes him more attractive and ier. Their feet going to the same rythm of the music, Jessica felt this feeling inside her, like she's burning up. 


She wants to know who this man is, she felt herself wanting to remove the black mascara covering his face. She then wraps her arm to the man's neck and inched her face closer to him. Their face was so close that they can even feel each other's breath. 

 


Yuri doesn't know what to do but she just went with the flow. Jessica, the girl she's dancing with might suspect her but she doesn't give a now. She's to immersed in dancing with her. 


"May I know your name?..." Jessica asked. 

 


Yuri can feel Jessica getting closer in to her. 


She then smirked. 

 

"Yul... call me Yul..." 


They stared into each other's eyes. Jessica didn't know it anymore so she found herself closing the gap between them. 

Yuri was shocked at first but she found herself kissing the girl back, she then wrap her arms around the girl's waist. The kiss lasted for a few seconds before breaking off their kiss. 

 


Jessica felt her face heating up after they broke off their kiss. Yul was just staring at her, she felt him smirked. 

 

"You look cute Jessica... especially when you blush..." Yul said as he cupped Jessica's cheek. 

Jessica felt herself getting flushed so she looked away from Yul. But the she felt Yul grabbed her  cheeks and smashed their lips together. Yuri entered her tongue inside Jessica's mouth, signing her to open it up. While Jessica quickly obliged as she opened , letting the man's tongue explore her insides. They were kissing each other passionately, not caring about the crowd. 


But then the earpiece from Yuri's left ear responded to her. 


"Yuri, you have to go here at the base right now! Quick, we found some information from the Big boss!" 

 

 

Yuri snapped into the reality as she quickly opened her eyes. She then broke off her kiss with Jessica and grabbed her shoulders. 


"Jessica, it's really nice meeting you but I have to go now..." 


Jessica felt sad when she heard that Yul already have to go. She stared at the man with needy eyes, hoping to change his mind but no avail. 


"I'm sorry Jessica but I have to go now... it was nice meeting you. I'll go now okay?" 

Yuri took a quick peck from the girl's lips and quickly turn her back, but she felt Jessica grabbed her hand. She turned her head to Jessica, only to see her beautiful face. 


"Am I going to meet you again?" 

 

Yuri smiled to her. 


"Of course..." 

 


Yuri walk towards Jessica and hugged her before slipping something inside Jessica's hand. 

 

"I really have to go now... I'll see you again... next time." Yuri said before she left. Leaving Jessica alone lost in the crowd. 

 

Jessica then stared at her hand only to see a piece of paper, with a number on it. 


Jessica smiled before placing the piece of paper  on to her chest. 

 

"Yul..." Jessica mumbled. She then looked at the direction to where the man went. Jessica then smiled. 


-fin