Lightening

Breach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three Years Ago:

Jinyoung laid low as the bodies piled up on the bloody floor. His heart was pounding as he felt dizzy. He imagine all the million ways he could die and was actually pretty content with the fact that a hep of flesh covered his existence. Maybe that will shield him from the bullets, y'know if he wasn't already a ing target! 

 

Men in black ran through the rumble that was the former Glio Casino, each and every yell startled the young idol, he just assumed that everyone was out to get him. He felt footsteps shake the shattered floor, breaking more of the broken glass. He quickly caught his breathing, wrapping his fingers around his chap lips, casually them to get moisture before he meets a painful, dramatically performed death.

 

"Did you kill him?"

"Who? The idol? the should I know! Look at all these bodies, if he didn't die than luck was on his side." The two men grunted hearing hedges of a door wobble and fall. 

"What the was that?" 

"You think someone came from the hideout?"

" we need to check before the boss finds out!?"

 

Luck? Jinyoung smirked. They weren't wrong, he was really just a with a good singing voice and a professional at finding trouble, but because he was such a professional it's impossible for him to die! Yeah, wrong. He tried to lightly scoot out from under the body he had as cover, one, if not the worse experience the said has ever had. Ahem...since his crotch was rubbing against another guy's crotch, but the person is dead, so by unfair majors the idol was getting hard off of a dead person. unite? Even the dead can have a little fun? Jinyoung shook his head at the thought, I mean really let's not try to vision how that would work, oooh zombies? Zombie would be the weirdest concept. 

 

Just as Jinyoung was about to pull out, no pun intended, he could hear a conversation residing on the second floor, well what was left of it. He slammed his body to the floor to act as if he was dead. His hand laying out. 

 

He couldn't get a full glimpse of the men speaking, but he definitely could hear a bit of their conversation.

 

"The girl? Where is she?"

"...about that, you knew the deal, her said idol boyfriend is dead and she ran with close to a million dollars out of our pockets, I can't just give you information without a fee."

"Look, we have a long standing connection...and you know Mr. C has his ways, his son is a vice at a record label..."

 

Jinyoung's eyes widen, what did his manager's boss have to do with anything? This couldn't have been a set up right? He wouldn't...

 

His inner thoughts was drowned out by a large stomp on his now broken fingers. A young gang member was leading the charge of a raid, looks like a full out war was about to happen. But why the hell did it have to take place on Jinyoung's hand? Well, that's at least what he thought. He could feel the blood stained shoe grind into his hand like his fingers were being cut off a eaten by wolves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter