Chapter 3

Justice

  Sehun just noticed what he said. His eyes were wide open, as well as his mouth. He was just about to talk, but Luhan beat him to it.

"I'd like that." Luhan said with a small smile.

  Sehun felt sooooooooooooo relieved. He nodded and showed him the way to his room. You thought there was art in the living room? Wait until you see Sehun's room. There are filled canvases piled on top of each other everywhere; realistic paintings of his family members and friends, rivers, waterfalls, paintings that you'd have to be there to paint.

  Luhan looked all around. "Sorry about the mess... I meant to throw a lot of these out before my trip." Sehun said, moving some of the piles for him to walk better in the room.

  Luhan smiled. He took out his phone and took some pictures. "Do you have the plane tickets for a lot of these places still?" Luhan said, looking at them as if he just struck a gold mine.

"Oh yeah, I meant to send those to my mom. I keep forgetting.." Sehun took a stack of plane tickets out of the night stand.

"Good, good... I can use these for the next trial." Luhan said with a happy face.

  Sehun smiled a bit and looked around. "The bathroom is over there, and the closet is over there." Sehun directed. Luhan nodded.

Luhan looked at the queen-sized bed and jumped on it. Sehun was surprised at the older's actions. "Do you know, how long, it has been- since I was on a comfy, queen-sized bed?" Luhan said, already getting comfortable.

"How long?"

"Six whole years. Ever since I left my parents' house." Luhan got up.

  Suddenly, their stomachs start to rumble. "Do you cook?" Luhan asked. Sehun shook his head. "Alright.. know any good restaurants?"

They sat down at an outside restaurant. "Auntie! Two orders of chicken!" Sehun shouted across the grass. Sehun smiled at Luhan. "You'll love this chicken. She makes it really good." Sehun took a sip of Sprite.

  Luhan laughed. He sees everyone else in casual working clothes, while he's the only one with a formal get up on (Without the jacket and tie). "Am I a bit.. over dressed?" Luhan asked, sipping the water he ordered.

"Yeah.. we should go shopping tomorrow. You need to get into some fashion." Sehun said.

"Alright tomorrow!" Luhan rose his bottle and then drank from it.

"Yehet!" Sehun drank down his bottle of Sprite.

It was half an hour later, they were finished eating and walking back to Sehun's appartment. Sehun looked up at the half moon as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Sehun-ah," Luhan started, "I really enjoyed meeting you today, you made me feel young again.. Who knew just being two years older would make such a difference..?" Luhan chuckled as he looked down at the sidewalk. "I hope, that we can remain friends after the court case is finished." Luhan gave a relaxed smile.

  Sehun gave a brighter smile than he gave earlier. "I had fun today too.. Let's stick together~" Sehun said, bringing the shorter closer to him.

They get to Sehun's apartment. They walk in and turn on the lights. "So.. do you want to shower first?" Sehun asked. Luhan nodded and stretched his arms behind his back.

"You got extra night clothes?" Luhan asked, looking at the younger.

"Yeah.. you didn't bring any though?" Sehun asked.

"It was just going to be me in a hotel, I was just gonna be in my underwear all night." Luhan said, ing his shirt leisurely.

  Sehun was surprised. "Oh, here's a towel." Sehun gave the clean towel to Luhan. Luhan smiled and waved 'goodbye' before going into the bathroom.

  Sehun relaxed himself and looked at the kitchen. He took a glass from the cupboard, and put it under the running faucet. Afterward, he drank it, and looked at the calendar on the fridge: marking the days he has left until he's put in jail.

  Ten minutes later, Sehun was looking at the mail he got earlier that day. The bathroom door opened, and Sehun looked up. He didn't expect Luhan to come out only wearing a towel around his waist. Come to think about it, Sehun hasn't expected a lot of what Luhan has done today.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to ask you... where are those extra clothes?" Luhan asked with a smile.

  Sehun walked past the mostly boy and went to the closet. "You have underwear?" Sehun asked.

  Luhan nodded and went to his suitcase. After gathering all of the clothes, Luhan went back into the bathroom.

  Sehun sighed and shook his head. After seeing Luhan in the towel, he expected Luhan to just sleep . Which, Sehun is rather relieved. He's not sure if he could sleep with a person.. he never has anyway.

  When Luhan came out for the second time, he was clothed with Sehun's pajamas (SpongeBob Printed). They're a bit too big on him, but nothing he can't handle.

"Nice pattern~" Luhan said as he looked at all of the faces SpongeBob is making. Sehun smirked as he drank another glass of water.

"You've been drinking a lot of water since we got back," Luhan approached Sehun, "a high drinking rate means that you're nervous.. or anxious about something." Luhan played with the taller's hair.

  Sehun grabbed Luhan's wrist gently. "No.. I'm just thirsty. I drank too much Sprite." Sehun defended himself.

"Who's the one that when to psychology class?" Luhan asked with a smirk.

"I dunno.. I'm going to the shower." Sehun gave an honest answer.

  Sehun didn't read up on what other classes Luhan took. He just saw Government and Law. He figured that's all he needed, really. He went to retrieve his set of night clothes and a towel. He went into the bathroom.

  Luhan laid down on Sehun's bed. He looked up on the ceiling and then at the walls. He was board. He stood up and opened some of Sehun's drawers. He saw Sehun's diary. He looked over at the bathroom door, then back at the diary. He tried to open it. It was locked. He looked at the lock and saw it needed to be oped with a special key. He pouted and looked at the pattern the key needs to be in. He took out a bobby pin from his suitcase. He was about to shape the pin when Sehun came out of the bathroom.

"Yahh! What are you doing?" Sehun laughed at the older.

"Nothing~" Luhan said.

Sehun reached behind Luhan and grabbed the book from him, not noticing the bobby pin. "This is off limits~" Sehun put it back in the drawer.

"Okay~" Luhan said, hopping back on Sehun's bed. When Sehun left to the kitchen, Luhan looked back at the dresser. He smirked and laid down.