bonus drabble

둘이면 아버지와 아들, 셋이면 가족이다
Please log in to read the full chapter

bonus

 

His work can wait. Jongin has never been a person to prioritize his career over everything, even though he tries his best to be an efficient worker. The better his performance, the higher the pay, and with more cash on hand he has more to spend on his lovely son and his equally lovely boyfriend.

Jongin quickly saves all the files he has been working on and hastily shoves all the documents into his bag. Before he is out of the door though, another call comes in, and just the name Sehun flashing over his phone screen is enough to calm him down. The school must have informed not only Jongin, but Sehun, the other guardian as well.

"Hi Jongin," Sehun greets, voice calm and stable. Jongin relaxes a little more, his footsteps slowing down until he comes to a halt in front of the elevator.

"Did the school call you as well?" Jongin asks and Sehun hums in confirmation.

"I'm on my way to Taeoh right now," Sehun tells him. "Go back to office if you're not in the car yet. You're busy with a project right now, so I'll watch over Taeoh."

"But-" Jongin interjects, but is immediately cut off by the other.

"No buts here," Sehun says, his firm tone letting no room to object. "Don't act irresponsibly, Jongin. You just got promoted, so you need to prove that you've been the right choice for this position. My boss said it was okay for me to leave early since there's not much to do in my department right now anyways. Stay in office, and I'll keep you updated."

Sehun ends the call after that, and as much as Jongin would like to give in to his emotions and run to his son, he knows that Sehun is right. As always, Sehun acts as his voice of reason whenever Jongin starts to fret - and it is not uncommon for Jongin to start fretting whenever it's about his son. So Jongin walks back to his office and puts all the documents back onto his desk. He opens his laptop and tries to focus on his work.

It's hard to be productive when worries are eating away at him though. Luckily for him, he gets a text from Sehun ten minutes later, stating that he is with Taeoh right now. It puts him at ease, although he doesn't know the details yet. But if Sehun says that Taeoh is al

Please log in to read the full chapter