Hidden Truth

Don't Smile At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jihyo is always cheerful and bright, that's why she smiles a lot. She's friendly to everyone and well known for her beautiful voice. She lives next door to Chou's residence.

"Good morning Tzuyu ah~"

"Morning"

Tzuyu says flatly, she knows that Jihyo will always waiting for her to go to school together like usual. Tzuyu has long legs, so she walks faster than Jihyo.

"Hey, did you watch the movie i recommended you to watch?"

"Yes, i did"

"Is it good?"

"Yeah"

Tzuyu once again only replies short. Jihyo keep glancing at Tzuyu's hand secretly, she always adore Chou Tzuyu from head to toe. There is nothing she doesn't know about Tzuyu.

"What are you looking at?"

"Aniyo, kekeke. You look gorgeous as always, i envy you"

Jihyo unconsciously walks closer to Tzuyu, and Tzuyu notices that right away.

"How many times i told you to have a safe distance with me? 2m away, remember?"

"But we are childhood friends, we used to be so close to each other"

Jihyo pouts as she maintain her distance as they both walk to their school.

"Don't talk with me at school, i don't like it"

"But why~~~?"

"I just don't like it"

"Hmph, fine. I won't"

Jihyo pouts once again, as she keep holding on her bag. They part their way to each other's class which coincidentally next to each other room.

****

"Tzuyu ah, Chou Tzuyu~"

"What now?"

"Can i borrow your book? i need to copy your homework"

"Erase that silly grin of yours first. Call me Young Majesty and don't smile at me"

"Ugh, fine. Can i copy your homework Young Majesty?"

"Okay"

"Thanks"

*****

Jihyo is eating her lunch with Mina in the school garden when Tzuyu pass her by with her classy friends. She almost call Tzuyu but decides not to, since she knows Tzuyu will get mad at her again if she start being friendly in front of Tzuyu's friend.

Mina glances at her close friend when Tzuyu already leave. She purpisely bump her arm to Jihyo.

"Hey, she's gone already"

"Ah, oh, right..."

Jihyo eat her sandwich again, Mina shakes head as she look at her bestie.

"I just don't get it, she's your childhood friend right?"

Jihyo nods slow as she glance at Mina.

"Yes, she is"

"So how could she treat you like stranger at school?"

"I don't know"

"You sure she is your childhood friend? Are you mistaken Chou Tzuyu with someone else?"

"Yah, of course not. We are childhood friend, she moves again to her old house last year. I'm sure she is the Chou Tzuyu that i know"

"Then how come she treated you coldly like that?"

"....i don't know what actually happen to her. Maybe i make a mistake back then, but she still talk to me whenever i visit her home"

"Really?"

"Yes"

Mina smile softly and pat Jihyo's head as she feel bad for Jihyo.

"Waeyo?"

"Nothing"

Mina sip her can of coffee elegantly, just like usual and Jihyo can only laugh seeing her friend act like that.

"If i don't know you well, i'd be convinced you are a daughter of a royal family"

Mina giggles as she hit Jihyo's arm lightly.

"Yah~ don't tease me Park Jihyo"

"You have such a unique habit Minari"

Jihyo laugh as they both start teasing each other.

*****

Tzuyu keep changing the channel as she lay lazily on the couch when someone ring the bell, she tell her maid not to open it.

"Don't open it, it's probably just Jihyo"

The maid giggles as she walk to the door, she glance at the interphone and find Jihyo smiling wide.

The maid open the door and smile as she greet Jihyo who is often coming to Tzuyu's house.

"Where is she?"

"At the living room, watching discovery channel as usual"

"Aigo, that kid still hasn't change"

Jihyo chuckles. The maid leave her as she tell her the drink she wants.

"Tzuyu ah~"

"What now?"

Tzuyu still laying down lazily on her couch not even moving to let Jihyo sit near her. Jihyo sit on the other couch and stare at her childhood friend.

"Tzuyu ah~"

"Gosh, stop calling my name"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter