Chapter 1

Aftermath.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beginning.

 

Darkness and Silence. The spacious minimalist hotel room was filled with it. With the only source of light being the night skylines of Tokyo illuminating the room. Crumpled blankets and sheets, the digital clock by the table reads 03:43 AM, and yet the figure on the bed shuffled around the duvet restlessly. Kim Kibum, not a stranger in the Kpop Industry, also known as Key, one of the main rapper for the 5 members boyband Shinee. There he is, laying on the bed for the last 5 hours yet sleep does not seem to be coming to him anytime soon. Looking over the window, the pretty eyes stares blankly onto the horizon. Things are emerging on his mind…..

some memories echoing somewhere…..

he can hear the husky voice and puppy smile bubbling in his thought.

Tears started pooling in his eyes and yet he grips the duvet tight, telling himself to be strong.

“Jonghyun hyung…”

The one who is always there for him.

The one who cares for him like his own family..

The one who never let him be the crazy or noisy one alone in meetings..

The one he spent his childhood growing up with..

And now being all alone, in one of Jonghyun’s favorite place, Tokyo, just unleashed a whole new wave of memories.

 

It’s been almost a month.

One month, since the horrible news came. Kibum still remembers that day as clearly as if it was yesterday. He was not in Seoul, leaving the city thinking that everything was fine. Thinking that everything was going to be alright.

Thinking that once he returned, the five of them will gather once more.

The beginning of year music shows, the new year parties, the office gatherings..

That day, the day that he desperately tries to let go of.

His manager delivered him the message and he still remembers the feeling of desperateness as his heart just sank. He did not even know that he could cry as quickly as that day. Tears just flowed, never ending tears flowed from those beautiful eyes, not caring of where he was. He just wanted to run, do something, to go back as quickly as possible.

He prayed all the way, prayed that all of this is just a dream, and that all of this is just gonna be some messed up joke or even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter