do you want to delete your message?

- delete -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2017

 

Musik Bank in Singapore, August 15

 

« I have it » 

 

Jungkook froze in front of his phone. A big game over appeared when he turned in the direction of Taehyung. The oldest was smiling with the screen of his phone, set in the course of the maknae. 

 

« I have to bribe Baekhyun-hyung to get it. » The oldest approached and tended his phone. 

 

When he looked at the phone, Jungkook’s eyes widened. 

 

From Baekhyun-hyung 

~ And here is Kim Yerim’s kakaotalk ID 

~ KYerimm

~ Don’t forget our deal

~ I really love beef 

 

« What did you do this hyung ? » said Jungkook, reading, again and again, the messages. 

 

« Probably because fans already put some new Jungri materials on the internet. It begins to show a lot. »

 

Maybe he made a mistake when he walked on the extreme part of the scene. But nobody was there, and he saw some BTS lightsticks. 

 

Ok, Kim Yerim was there alone, but there were BTS lightsticks calling for him. He tried to keep a stoic face to talk.

 

« What is showing a lot? »

 

« Your crush on Kim Yerim from Red Velvet »

 

« You know I won’t add her » 

 

Taehyung tried to hold back his laughter but couldn’t. When he got back to normal, he stared at the youngest and started talking: « So you won’t add her. You just proclaimed your crush you know ».

 

«What? » His jaw dropped.

 

« The first thing coming from your mouth was the fact you won’t add her. If you didn’t have a crush on her, it would be the first thing you said. »

 

He didn’t have a crush on her. She just intrigued him, and he still didn’t understand why. He wasn’t  even a fan of Red Velvet like Hoseok or Seokjin. But for two years, since her debut, he couldn’t escape her.

 

« I already told you, I didn’t have a crush on Kim Yerim from Red Velvet. » The door opened at this moment, and Seokjin entered the hotel room. His face became blank, and he stepped back, closing the door. 

 

« As you want maknae, in precaution, I send you a screen cap with her ID. » 

Taehyung left the room, and a few minutes later, Seokjin came back, this time with Jimin and the both of them teased Jungkook until they fell asleep. 

 

- - - - - - - - - -

 

American Music Awards, November 19

 

Their path didn’t cross for a few months. When they began promotion for DNA, Red Velvet’s one was over for weeks. All this time, Jungkook stared one time a week to the screen cap. 

 

When they went back to their hotel, he almost entered her ID on kakaotalk but step back at the last moment. What could he tell her? How was he almost crying before coming on stage? How he still couldn’t believe all those talk shows they done? 

 

He didn’t talk to her, what he would do this?

 

- - - - - - - - - -

 

MAMA, November 25

 

The next time they were in the same « room » was in Hong Kong for the MAMA. Room was probably not the proper word. 

 

He wasn’t next to his group at the beginning of Red Velvet’s performance and arrived when they almost finished their second song. At this moment, he just wanted to strangle Taehyung who asked him to come with him to talk to their manager. 

 

When he took his seat, Nam Joon and Seokjin sunbae were on fire because of Red Flavor.

 

During their performance with NCT, he tried to keep his attention on his friend Jaehyun and not looking at her. And he did it well, not looking at the scene until the next artist. 

 

« Everybody will see you clench your jaw on the fancams, » said Yoongi with a flat tone, when they get back to the backstage Jungkook didn’t know how to answer. At first, it was only Taehyung and Seokjin who . Jimin came after but he was still lovely and knew when to stop. Even Nam Joon talked about Red Velvet, but it was a first with Yoongi. 

 

« You knew she wrote the rap part in Red Flavor? » He continued, before taking a seat and closing his eyes. 

 

From JeonJ97

~  One of my hyung enjoyed your rap in Red Flavor

- Deleted -

 

(He added her on Kakaotalk a few weeks ago and had to check double it wouldn’t send her a notification). 

 

- - - - - - - - - -

 

MMA, December 2

 

He knew December was the exhausted month for a Korean idol, and worst when your group had some promotion across the Pacific Ocean. He didn’t know why but the Melon Music Awards always had been one of his favorite event of the awards show. 

 

At one moment of the evening, her group was two rows in front of him. Their eyes met when they stood up to applause Winner’s winning one of the prizes. It was brief, and like overtime their eyes crossed for the last two years, she turned her head and didn’t smile at all.

 

When they won Best Music Video, she turned back to them when he approached. The broad smile of Suho-sunbae and the look he gave between them was weird. He hoped that Taehyun didn’t say anything to him during one of their dinners.

 

He tried not to look in her direction for the rest of the night. Her legs weren’t her direction, is n’t? And when IU-sunbae won, he only looked at her, because he was a real fan, and not the young girl just behind her. 

 

When BTS came back to their dorm, Hoseok burst of laughing with his phone. 

 

« Hey maknae, did you know you were both IU fan ? » said Seokjin, looking at Hoseok’s phone. 

 

Jungkook walked in the direction of the older members and took a glance at the phone: IU with Kim Yerim, all smiling. 

 

From JeonJ97

~ I heard you are a fan of IU-sunbae, what is your favorite song?

- Delete - 

 

(how can somebody think it would be an excellent first message ?)

 

- - - - - - - - - -

 

SBS Gayo, December 25

 

 

At first, he tried not to look at her, not knowing what was happening. Nam Joon had to give him a light push and murmured in his ears: she was crying behind Seulgi. 

 

His heart ached. He never talked to her, but right now, he just wanted to protect her from the world, to hide her tears from mischevious eyes. 

 

But what could he do? 

 

Taehyung also gave him a pat on the back. How could they think it the moment to do something? 

 

He tried not stop looking, but it was impossible. 

 

-

 

When the final song ended, he made some steps around the stage, thanking his fans. Their paths crossed but this time, he didn’t stare: she was too close, and he didn’t want to make her uncomfortable.

 

Even if he felt her eyes on him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter