End

Mistake
Every time we make a mistake there's always this one person who will point it in our face, make us never forget it...it doesn't make sense why they do but what's matter is that they do.
His first mistake was to yell at his hyung, consequence which fallowed was one week of silence. Secon mistake was made at practice, it made him stay many nights dancing without dinner. Third was made without thinking, he just said that Tae looks better in short sleeves shirts , he heard how much he is eating so...he stopped. Fourth was pretending that he's fine, he wasn't...they didn't notice...he was breaking. Fifth was never telling any of his hyung how much he is hurting...that he's self harming, thinking about death. Sixth was never asking for help when he needed it. Seventh was the last one...the most heartbreaking one.
They first mistake was made when they didn't even try to understand why he yelled at one of them. Second was when they yelled at him at practice. Third was made by Taeyhung when he told Jungkook that he eats to much. Fifth was never noticing. Sixth was noticing too late.
They had 3 weeks to notice and they didn't, they were at they company roof and that's when they saw it for the first time...the emptines of his eyes...the coldness that fallowed...the demon which was his mind in the past...self destrucion...how much he was hurting but...it was already to late...he was falling for a long time...and now? He fell too deep...he's drowning or maybe he already drown and they caused all of it but that's what still left for them to understand...they couldn't save him becouse they couldn't understand and that's exacly why they are in this place...staring at the grave of a person who slipped right under they noses...could it end differently or was it meant to be like this?