What We Should Wear

What We Should Wear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joongki-ya, what are you going to wear for Dior?"

"I don't know, haven't chosen yet." Joongki says while watching television.

"Hmmm let us look at Dior catalogue." Hyekyo stands up from her seat then proceeding to take her phone and open Dior's website.

It is Saturday evening when the two famous celebs in South Korea just stay at home to enjoy their time together. It's been more than two months since their marriage and everything feels so wonderful for both of them. At the beginning of January they got invited to attend Dior Fashion Show in Paris. Even though the two of them got to attend different event but they are quite excited to be there.

"Okay, so let's see." Hyekyo sits beside Joongki and then leans her head on her husband's shoulder and open her browser. Joongki turns the television off and then look down at his wife.

"You look very excited about this, yeobo." Joongki then kissed her forehead.

"Ah, am I that obvious? Of course I'm excited, it's Paris you know."

"You've been there so many times, aren't you bored with that city?"

Hyekyo smiled. "I know. But this time will be different."

"Different? What makes it different? Is it because we don't have to be on ninja mode again?" He wraps her arms on her shoulder and then she starts snuggling to his chest. He really likes this position.

She looks up. "Ani, it's because now you are already my husband. Remember when we visited Paris last time? Rumors spread everywhere, saying I look like pregnant, going out with my future husband to have an early honeymoon. It's kind of hurting, you know." She frowns her face.

Joongki only chuckled. "I thought my wife doesn't care about false rumors."

"I actually care. I just don't show it." She pouts at her husband.

"Aigoo, look at you." Joongki pinches her cheeks as she pouts. She is incredebly adorable like that. Actually for Joongki his wife is very cute everytime he sees her.

So they continue browsing on Hyekyo's phone, choosing the right outfit for Joongki.

"What about this?" Hyekyo asks.

"Don't you think it's too formal? Wearing a tuxedo?"

"But you will look good wearing this." 

"I look good in everything, yeobo." He claims. And then suddenly he wants to tease his wife. His head moves closer to her ear and then he whispers. "Especially when I wear nothing in bed. Right, my lovely wife?" And he gives a small bite on her ear.

She gasped and then she shouts. "Yah, this byuntae." Then she smacks his chest.

He laughs but still trying to . "But you do like it, right?" He glints his eyes on her.

She can only blush. "Yahh, you little!!" And continue smacking her naugty husband.

"Hahahaha!" He laughs and then decided to hug her. "I'm sorry. I'm just joking." Then he kisses her head.

"Uffff, not funny." Even though everything he said is true. She says in her head.

After some time, finally Joongki chooses to use a long grey coat, with a turtleneck T-shirt underneath.

"How about you?" Joongki asks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter