Bad girls

Good girls are bad girls who don't get caught

 

Irene was in a dark alley with her little sister Yeri, they were standing beside two plastic jug filled with gasoline, Seulgi joined them and soon Wendy arrived too. Irene looked at them. “Did you bring everything?” she asked them and they nodded.

“I got the clothes and the bags.” said Seulgi throwing a big sport bag at Irene’s feet. “I also got my material here.” she added pointing to her black backpack.

Wendy showed the bolt cutter she had in hands and put it against the big sport bag on the floor and pushed her pink leather jacket up to took out two guns from the back of her pants. “I also got the guns.” she said smiling and pointing to Irene with a smirk.

Irene glared at her. “Don’t play with that, we shouldn’t have to use them, but if needed you will have to protect us all.” said the leader of the band. Wendy nodded and put back the guns in her pants.

Yeri looked at Wendy scared. “Unnie…” she said shyly and Irene looked at her. Yeri got closer to her sister and whispered to her ear. “Are you sure it’s safe to let Wendy have the guns?”

Irene smiled, she looked at Yeri and put her hands around the youngest girl’s cheeks. “Don’t worry, Wendy is the best shooter I know and she’s very loyal.” reassured Irene before turning to look at her friends. “Do Joy called any of you?” she asked and both girls shook their heads.

“Didn’t hear from her yet?” asked Seulgi and Irene Shook her head, Seulgi looked around but they were all alone in this alley. “She may be on her way.” added Seulgi totally trusting their friend.

Irene nodded and opened the bag Seulgi bring, she took out the masks and the black sweater jackets to give one to each girls before taking out another folded big sport bag.

Wendy looked at her mask and sighed while Seulgi put it on her face like Yeri. They all put the big black jacket sweaters and zipped it up. “It will be so hot inside this.” pouted Wendy hesitating at wearing the plastic mask and Irene glared at her again.

“It’s your that will be very hot if you don’t wear it.” she warned her and Wendy put the mask on. At the same moment a truck turned in the alley, blinding them all with the lights. Wendy took out her guns and pointed to the truck driver before recognizing Joy who had a big smile on her lips as she opened the window.

“Get in losers!” yelled Joy at them while laughing and they went to open the side door. They put everything in before jumping into it too. Irene went on the passenger seat and gave a mask and a jacket to Joy.

“Not too difficult to get this truck?” asked the leader putting her mask too while Joy smiled.

The girl opened a little her shirt and smirked. “With this two and my irresistible face I can get everything I want.” said Joy before putting the jacket and zipping it up completely, she smiled at Irene then she put her mask and drove out of the alley.

Joy parked the truck in the corner of the street the closest to the bank. Irene turned her head to be able to look at all the girls. “We’re planning this for months now, so everyone stick to the plan okay?” she asked and everyone nodded.

Seulgi took the bags and they got out of the truck except for Yeri. Irene looked at her. “I keep an eye open and get ready to leave.” said the younger girl before her sister could repeat it to her.

Irene nodded and the four masked girls walked to the bank entrance. Wendy immediately shoot in the air and everyone lied on the floor.

Irene looked at Joy. “Make sure Wendy doesn’t hurt anyone.” warned Irene knowing the girl could be really impulsive and unpredictable. Joy nodded at Irene before giving a look at Wendy who came closer to Irene and gave her her second gun.

While Joy and Wendy were grouping all the people in the same room and taking their phones away, Irene and Seulgi went to the bank safe deposit box. Once in front of it, Seulgi started to do her work, she took out her material, ready to open that massive door. The girl had connected two little computers to the door security system. She typed very quickly on her computer, Irene was looking around making sure no one would try to stop them, she had to protect Seulgi while she was working.

Seulgi succeeded in opening the safe deposit box in less than 3 minutes, Irene arched an eyebrow at her impressed, they calculated that it would take more time even with Seulgi incredible talent to hack everything.

“Good job Seulgi.” said happily Irene as she patted Seulgi’s back and kissed her forehead before they both pushed the heavy door and looked at all the money waiting for them inside.

Each of them filled a big sport bag before running away in the halway. They got Wendy and Joy and all walked out. Yeri was on the driving seat, she waved at them to hurry as they started to hear the police siren. They all jumped in the back of the truck throwing the two heavy bags full of money with them. Yeri didn’t wait more and drove away before Seulgi had time to close the door. A police car was following them then two.

Wendy asked for Irene to give her her gun back and she opened the side door, her guns in hands, ready to fight. Irene hold her while she bented out and pointed her guns in the police car’s direction.

“Don’t kill them.” said Irene and Wendy rolled her eyes.

“Okay…” she said clearly disappointed. She aimed in the car wheel and didn’t miss it as she shot it, making the tire explode, the driver lost control of it, the car slided and turned, ending up crashing into a parked car on the side of the street.

“Well done.” said Irene as they closed the door. The other car had to slow down and circle the first police car but continued to follow them. Two other police cars came in and now three cars followed them. Irene jumped in front to sit on the passenger seat. She looked at the side mirror and frowned. “Turn left next street.” she just said and Yeri nodded.

The young girl was really good a driving which surprised all the girls even Irene. She was so fast. They almost got hit by another truck when Yeri accelerated in a big avenue, running a red light but the girl avoided it by turning violently, making the girls in the back roll and hit the side. The other truck stopped in the middle of the crossroad and another car hit it. Yeri kept the control of the truck and accelerated again while the police cars were stuck in the mess they created.

Once they were out of the police reach they stopped, it was close to an abandoned factory. Seulgi took her mask out and got out first, she took the bolt cutter and she cut the chain before opening the gate of the old factory. It was an empty spot away from any houses. Yeri parked there and they all got out of the truck leaving the masks inside and taking the money.

Joy looked around them. “I’m gonna find us a car.” said the girl taking off her black jacket, she opened a little her shirt and walked away.

Irene took one of the plastic jug and emptied it all over the truck, Wendy helped her and took the second one, putting gasoline inside and out of the truck, then she threw the empty plastic jug inside the truck. She also took Irene’s one and did the same, she got closer to Irene and smiled.

“Time to play with fire.” whispered Wendy ily to Irene. The leader smiled back at her and got her face closer to Wendy’s.

“Burn it all, you bad girl.” whispered Irene to Wendy who lighted a match and threw it inside the truck. The fire immediately started, and soon all the truck was on fire. Wendy looked at it satisfied. They abandoned the black sweater jackets in fire too, the less clues they would leave behind the better it would be for them.

They jumped as they hear a horn sound. They turned around and Joy got out of a really nice car. Irene walked to it and turned around making sure everything was okay.

Joy walked closer to Irene and smiled. “Men are so weak.” she said slowly and Irene looked up at her. “Do you like it?” asked Joy smiling proudly at Irene who giggled and nodded at the girl.

“It’s perfect Joy, you’re the best.” whispered Irene as she caressed Joy’s cheek slowly before entering the car and sitting on the driving seat. Wendy and Seulgi put the money in the trunk. Joy went on the passenger seat while the three other girls went on the back seat.

Irene was driving them all away, away from this city, away from this country. On their way, Yeri stretched her arm and the radio. They could all ear about the incident at the bank. The police was looking for a group of 5, they were doing their possible to find them by looking at all the evidence on the security cameras but since they were masked it would take longer.

“5 people.” said Wendy with a sigh. “We’re over.”

Seulgi shook her head. “They got nothing, they can’t find us don’t worry.” she said putting her hand on Wendy’s thigh to reassure her.

Joy signed too. “Wendy’s right. Maybe we should split Irene.” said Joy sadly and scared.

Wendy nodded. “Yeah, it would be less dangerous.”

Irene shook her head. “No need to panic, we’re almost at the border. We stick together till the end.” said the leader and nobody added anything to that.

As they arrived to the border, the road was blocked by police cars. They were checking each cars passing the border. Wendy frowned.

“Three cars, six cops, I can take them down.” she said taking her guns out.

Irene looked at her through the inside mirror. “No.” she coldly said and Seulgi make sign to Wendy to put her guns away. “Joy get ready.” just said Irene as they followed the other cars and Joy pushed her chest up a little and redo her hair while checking her makeup on the mirror.

They stopped as an police officer made sign to them, he walked to Irene who opened her window.

“Hello officer.” said Joy immediately with a seductive tone.

He smiled at her and arched an eyebrow. “Hello.” he answered before looking on the back seat. “Where are those pretty ladies going?” he asked and Joy smiled.

“Road trip with the girlfriends.” she said giggling and staring at him in the eyes.

He looked again at them all. “The five of you?” he insisted and Irene nodded. “Well I just need to check if everything is fine.” he said nicely. Irene gave him her driving license. He inspected it and gave it back to her. He looked at the car and put his hand on the top of it as he bend a little and pointed to the back of the car. “Can you open the trunk for me?” he asked and Wendy let her hand slide slowly to get her gun but Seulgi put her hand on Wendy’s to stop her.

“Joy can you show him?” said Irene calmly while the other girls started to worry. Joy looked at Irene and nodded, the officer walked to the trunk and Joy sighed.

“Don’t worry, I will make him leave us alone.” said Joy seriously before leaving the car.

She got closer to him and put her hand on the trunk ready to open it but before opening she looked at him and got closer to him, she let her hand caress him from his shoulder to his chest.

“Wow, you seem so strong.” she said smiling and he smiled back at her.

“Well I do a lot of exercise.” he answered proudly.

Joy let her hands touch him slowly. “I like strong men…” she said staring at him in the eyes. “Very strong men…” she added with a smirk. “It must be so reassuring to have a man like you around right?” she asked and he seemed confused now, he wasn’t insensible to Joy’s charms.

“Yeah... I’m really popular around girls…” he hesitated. “Hmm could you open your trunk please.” he asked trying not to look at her because he was blushing every time his eyes landed close to her exposed cleavage.

Joy pouted. “Is that really necessary officer?”

“We need to look at all the cars, a group of people robbed a bank.” he explained trying to be professional.

“Really?” she said getting closer to him. “That sound so dangerous officer.” she told him with a shy voice.

He smiled at her and put his arm on her shoulder to reassure her. “I know but it’s my job to check everything and make sure everyone is safe.” he said and she nodded.

“Well it’s embarrassing, the only thing you will find here it’s girls .” she said with a light blush and the guy blushed madly.

One of his coworker waved at him. “Stop hitting on this girl and come here, we need you here!” said the woman pointing to a car with the trunk open. “We found drug over here.”

He nodded and blushed again as he looked at Joy then he walked away. “Have a good trip.” he just said to her before she walked back onto the car.

“I thought he wouldn’t let it go… we got very lucky here.” said Joy and Irene nodded. They finally passed the border without problem. The cop waved again at Joy as they drove past him, Joy smiled at him and waved back till they were safe on the other side.

Yeri smiled as she looked behind them. “We did it.” said the youngest girl.

Wendy nodded and Seulgi smiled too, they high fived each other and drove all night taking turns till they reached a little house close to the beach.

An old lady welcomed them, Irene went to the trunk, she discretly took some money to pay the lady and thanked her for letting them rent the place. They took the bags in and got comfortable.

Seulgi opened the bags and smiled, she took the money and started playing with it and sniffing it before throwing it in the air like it was raining money, all girls started to play around except Irene that watched them from afar with a smile on her lips.

“What a fantastic day! We’re so rich!” said Joy as she hugged Yeri. Wendy was now rolling herself on the floor while Seulgi kept throwing more and more money out of the bags like it was some sort of confetti.

"So exciting and good!" said Wendy. "Robbing this bank really made me feel so good!" she said and Seulgi nodded.

"Totally, my blood was rushing into my veins so fast and my heart was beating like a hammer all day but it's such a good sensation." added the girl taking more and more money out of the bag to throw it around. 

Wendy laid on her back and looked at the money fall on her body before hugging it. “Let’s buy ourselves a house!” she said and Seulgi nodded before looking at Irene who smiled at them and nodded too.

“What about that dream house we all loved?” asked Irene and the girls looked at her.

Wendy sat up. “The one with the big basement?” she asked and Irene nodded. Wendy was so happy that she laid back down and rolled herself in the money again.

Joy looked at Irene wide eyes. “The one with the gigantic pool?” she asked and the leader nodded again with a big smile on her lips.

Seulgi looked at the money before looking at Irene. “Wow so cool!! Can we really buy that house?” she asked and Irene nodded at her.

“Of course we can.” said Irene with a wink.

“Oh and we could buy a car too!” said Yeri very excited.

Joy nodded. “A jeep! A pink one!” she exclaimed.

“No a red one.” said Seulgi throwing money at Joy’s face and giggling.

“What about a blue one?” asked Wendy still rolling on the floor.

"We could buy one of each color!" said Yeri, they all looked at her and laughed happily.

“Imagine all the clothes we can buy with this!” exclaimed now Seulgi. “I always wanted to dress like those actresses that look so pretty and elegant!”

Joy took some money in her hand and looked at it with a smile. “I really love money a lot. Think about all the food we can buy!”

Wendy laughed at her. “Think about all the weapons we can buy!” answered Wendy as she sat up and looked at Irene. “Don’t you want to touch the money and think about what we will buy with it?” asked the girl and Irene giggled at her cuteness.

“Seeing how you’re all ready to use that money, I think we will need more sooner than expected.” just said the leader and all the girls went silent.

Yeri walked to her sister and stared at her. “What do you mean unnie?”

Irene smiled. “I have a plan, and it’s way bigger than this one.” she said and all the girls gathered around her. “But for that we will need to team up again.” she said and everybody nodded.

“What’s the next target?” asked Wendy and Irene looked at them all.

“Are you girls ready to follow me again for another holdup?” she asked them seriously.

All the girls looked at each other before smiling and nodding. “We will follow you to hell.” said Joy and Irene smirked.

Irene took out a paper from her pocket, she unfolder it. It was a picture of a bank truck.

Wendy her lips. “Very nice.” she smiled at Irene really loving every type of challenge.

“You seriously want to rob an armoured car?” asked Yeri arching an eyebrow at her sister and Irene nodded.

“I’m in.” said Joy excited.

Seulgi nodded. “Me too! That sound really fun.”

Irene looked at her friends and smiled, she knew this girls would always be by her side and that together they would never get caught.


 

FIN