After party

True love has a funny way of showing it's self (HIATUS)

After the award ceramony we had gthered backstage and Kyuhyun didn't even bother introducing me to any of his friend's and left me standing in a coner looking like a lost puppy until Henry turned and saw me and came over to me.

"Eun-su what are you doing here in the cone all alone?"

"Oh no reason just that Kyuhyun left me here and since i don't know anyone i thought i would just wait here until all of you were ready to go."

"Ahh come on i'll introduce you to some people they will love you trust me." and he took my hand and started to introduce me to everyone and i mean everyone and soon i was comfortable enough to just walk around and just talk to them. "So Eun-su are you going to any of the after parties?" asked Sulli.

"I don't know yet have to see if the other's are going first."

"ohh i heard Kangin and Heechul were going to one of them i bet the rest are as well, so how do you know Super Junior anyway's you look close with them?" asked Amber. oh crap how should i answer this should i just tell them the truth they'll find out eventually or do i lie about it.

"Uhhh im actually Kyuhyun's twin sister, hard to believe right."

"No way now that you mention it i do see similarties between you two, how is it to live with them must be hard they probably ask you to do everything?"

"It's actaully fine and no they don't ask me to do anything i have the same personality a Kyuhyun so they don't ask me to do anything."

"Wow so your like the female version of Kyuhyun-oppa then, well i know what Kyuhyun-oppa would look like as a girl." and they all laughed just imagening it and i laughed along with them, i could see me and the f(x) girl's being very close friend's. We were still laughing when i felt a hend on my shoulder and turned aound and saw that it was Kyuhyun and Henry.

"Come on Eun-su were leaving now." and he gestured at the other's who were saying there goodbye's and leaving, i turned back to the girl's and said my farewells and promised that we would hang out in the near future and i foolowed Kyuhyun and Henry out to the limo.

"Oh Eun-su if you have a nice dress or anything change into that were all going to one of the after parties ok." said Kyuhyun who was now making himself comfortable on my shoulder i just nodded my head and looked out the window thinking of what dresses i had back at the dorm but couldn't think of one. Once we got back to the dorm's i ran to my room and to my closet and started to look through my dresses until i came across a black lace one shoulder dress that i have never worn and decided to wear this to the after party. I took of my other dress and hung it up and took of my heel's and placed them with all of my other shoes and picked out a pair of balck lace heel's and applyed a fresh coat of eyeliner and i was done.

v3_20111115094358_899513.jpg(Eun-su's dress) 25852_1_black-ankle-lace-pump-.jpg(Eun-su's shoes)

Once i was done i walked out of my room to see that some of them had changed out of there suit's and chnged into jean's and a t-shirt other's were wearing there dress pant's but instead of the suit jacket they were waering leather jacket's.

"No way am i letting you out of this dorm dressed like that go and change into something else." said Kyuhyun once he had gotten a look at me in my dress. "No im 23 year's old you can't tell me what to do even if you are my brother." i told him and glared at him.

"Cho Eun-su go and change this instance."

"Don't Cho Eun-su me i am not changing and that's final." and i turned my back on him and walked toward's the door.

"Where do you think your going don't you dare open that door and leave." he called after me but i ignored him and opened the door and slaming it behind me for good messure and started to walk toward's the stair's and walked down them before Kyuhyun could see where i went. I sat on the stair case until i heard him go down and went back out and went back into the dorm locking the door behind me.

"Did you just lock Kyuhyun out of the dorm?" asked Henry from behind me.

"I did, do you think he will come back up here once he see's that im not down there?" i asked him when i turned around and found that it was just me and him. "Did everyone leave already?"

"to answer your first question yes i think he will come back up here and to answer your second question they all went out looking for you when Kyuhyun came back in telling us that he couldn't find you."

"Ohh then why are you still here then?"

"I knew you weren't far, so i satyed in case you came back." and at that moment we heard the door handle jiggle like someone was trying to get in.

"Cho Eun-su i know your in there open this door right now."

"No way your going to hurt me, go with the other's and i will catch up with you ok." i told him and he continued to yell some more but he finally left once he realied that i wasn't going to unlock the door.

"You know he's probably just waiting outside the door you know that right."

"Oh yes i know but i have something that will make him leave." itold Henry and i walked closer to the door so Kyuhyun could hear me more clearly. "Kyuhyun i know your standing outside the door and if you don't leave i swear i will upload all of your baby picture's online for all of your fan's to see and once there online they will be on there forever."

"Don't you dare Eun-su i mean it." he yelled at me through the door. "My finger is getting really close to the uplaod button right Henry?"

"Yeah hyung her finger is mear inches from it." he said from beside me, i heard Kyuhyun let out a frustrated sigh and heard him stomp his way to the elevatore and go downstair's.

"Wow you are the first person to actually make Kyuhyun do anything, you weren't really going to upload picture's of him were you?"

"Oh yes i was." and i showed him my phone and he burst out laughing. "I took them when i went back home and was looking through the family picture's and thaught if i ever needed to blackmail him i have these."

"Wow Eun-su you are one evil girl." i just nodded my head in agreement and put my phone back in my purse and unlocked the door and me and Henry left the dorm. When we got downstair's we found all of the member's pacing the lobby i just walked past them all and went to my car and got inside.

"YAH Eun-su what do you think your doing, get out of your car and get in the limo."

"No i don't want to be in the same vehicle as you, does anyone want to come with me since i don't know the way only 3 more can come though Henry is already aloud." i told them all and i turned and saw most of them stop in there track's all except henry who was getting into the passanger seat the rest all except Kyuhyun started a game of rock, paper, scissor's and the other three ended up being Siwon, Ryeowook and Leeteuk the other's went in the limo with Kyuhyun.

When we finally arrived the place was packed and left and right people were coming up to us and saying hello and i guess the new's of me being Kyuhyun's twin sister had got aound as well and people were saying hi and offering me drink's and asking me if i wanted to come and sit at there table but i just said no that maybe i would see them on the dance floor later. We garbed a  table and we paced our stuff on it and before i could evern sit down i felt a pisr of arm's anke around my waist and they atrted to lead me toward's the dance floor. Once we finally stopped and he let go of me i turned around to find a very attractive guy looking at me.

"Who are you and why did you bring me out here?" i asked him and he got a shocked expression on his face. "Really you don't know who i am wow that's a first im G-Dragon im the laeder and rapper of BIG BANG and i brought you out here so we could dance." he said and when i looked at him more closely i saw that it was really him. "Oh now i know you im a big fan by the way im sorry i didn't recgonize you at first the light's in here are so dim oh and im Cho Eun-su by the way."

"I know who you are your Kyuhyun's twin sister right?" i just nodded and he grabed my hand again and we went to the middle of the dance floor and we started to dance and soon i didn't care that everyone was looking i was having to much fun. After the third song i staggred off the dance floor and went back to our table and took the first glass that i saw and drained it and i felt a burning sensation go down my throat and i started to cough and Henry offered me another glass and i took a sip to find it was water and gulped it down thankfully.

"YAH watch what you drink next time you just drank a full glass of sujo." said Kyuhyun beside me. "Yeah yeah alright appa will do." and i picked up another glass full of soju and just to make him mad i downed that one as well and this time it didn't burn as much then i stuck my tounge out at him and grabed Henry's hand and lead him to the dance floor.

~Henry POV~

I danced with Eun-su for awhile and lead h back to the table where she proceeded to well let's just say get drunk. I guess she didn't inheirit the high tolerance for alcohol because she was soon drapping her self all over everyone including Kyuhyun and people were starting to stare at us some even laughed a little. She was trying to talk to Donghae but she gave up and came over to me instead.

"Henry you lurb me right? Donghae doesn't and that makes me sad i don't even think Kyuhyun lurb's me anymore." shesaid and rested her head on my shoulder then she shot up all of a sudden and grabed my face with her hand's and looked straight at me then she leaned forward and kissed me. I could hear people gasp then she was pulled back by Kyuhyun who was shoting dagger's my way i could see Eun-su struggling to get away but to no avail and she finally gave up and sagged against Kyuhyun.

"Come on let's go home and get her to bed, Leeteuk hyung can you help me place her on my back pease." said Kyuhyun and Leeteuk went over and helped Kyuhyun place her on his back and he got up and walked toward's the exit and placed her in the limo and got in telling Siwon to drive Eun-su's car back to the dorm's for him. I opted to go with Siwon instead of going in the limo where i knew Kyuhyun would try to kill me.

WHAAAA Eun-su kissed Henry she didn't attempt it with any of the other's just Henry maybe she will start to realie that she like's Henry. Im sorry if the im not all that good with the romantic part's of the stroy i don't have all that much experience with it so bear with me ok and i promise that more Henry and Eun-su moment's will happen more frequently so please keep reading and comment and subscribe KAMSHAMNDIA :) oh also im sorry if the chapyer is hort i will try to make them longer next time.

G-Dragon gif

The alway's good looking Mr G-Dragon love hom so much my bias in big bang <3