Artwork.

Artwork
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sehyoon loved Kim Byeongkwan. Sehyoon knew he loved Byeongkwan in the way his heart danced to the sound of the younger ones laugh. His laugh was like music to his ears, it rang through his head and it warmed his heart. Sehyoon loved making Byeongkwan laugh.

To Sehyoon, Byeongkwan was beautiful. He was a work of art, a masterpiece at a museum you can't touch because it's way too precious. For Sehyoon, the light-haired boy was someone who he could look at all day long, adoring every single flaw he could find in him. Byeongkwan was pleasing to look at, that is why Sehyoon's eyes were glued to him the whole day through.

But Byeongkwan didn't think like that. He didn't think he was a masterpiece, he thought he was merely okay to give a glance at. He was the one artwork which wasn't really anyone's favorite. There was always one with brighter colors, with more complicated figures, with more beautiful meanings.
He didn't understand Sehyoon, why in the world did the elder find him beautiful?

Sehyoon wanted to explain why, but he couldn't. He could not explain with words how attractive Byeongkwan looked when his bared sweaty skin was glowing in the morning sunlight which came peeking through the curtains, blinding the two while they had cuddled up to each other.

He could not explain how the same annoying sun made Byeongkwan's hazel eyes look so mesmerizing, it was unbelievable. His eyes, which were lighted by the sun, looked like the whole galaxy; they were dusted with golden stars, circling into an eclipse of blackness.

His hair always looked so soft and Sehyoon's hand was always busy unconsciously the younger's hair, making him sleepy.

But Byeongkwan didn't understand, and Sehyoon wasn't good enough with words to make him understand. Sehyoon felt sorry towards his boyfriend.

All these factors made Sehyoon want to do something, do anything. He loved Byeongkwan and he should show him how much he adored him and make him feel precious and wanted and loved.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter