CHAPTER 2

KYOTO CASTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi3UX-HhWL7/?r=wa1

 

Yeondung-ie, do you know what are you doing to your oppa? This really drived me crazy. I kept think about it until we got to the river bank.

 


“Yeondung-aa, please forget what had just happened, I’m not getting sick because my face seemed reddish or anything else and I’m sorry for yelling at you a while ago”, not wanting to waste our time, I decided to prepare the boat we use to cross this river then to Japan Kingdom.

 


“Okay, Oppa hold me”, I reached her hand and helped her to find her comfort zone on the boat. She was on the front side of the boat, mostly because she wanted to see the scenery and I’m right behind her, took over the control of this boat.

 


“Get ready, we are going to sail now”.

 


“LET’S GO!!!!!!”, she shouted with full of zest. Her shout can make my eardrums bleeding, really. I meant, really joking lol. But, it’s cute at the same time. So... yeah.

 


SooYeon's POV

 


During this trip, there’s a lot of fogs and it’s blurred my vision. I tried to enjoy and looked around along the river that I and Jihyo-Oppa on. It’s autumn yet the wind blew nicely and so chilly, probably, because the river was far below.

 


“Hoi, Yeondung-aa, what are you thinking about? You look so serious.”, He asked me while rowing the boat.

 


I turned my head to look at him and stared at his brown orbs. “I wonder if there’s some people who lived at this sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter