We Got Married

The Best Thing

 

2. We Got Married

Excerpt: “The only one you’re allowed to marry is me.”

 

 

Kyuhyun frowned, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. He squinted at the computer screen to see if had read the article correctly. It was about his girlfriend; which normally he loved to read about, but it was the content inside the article that made him extremely annoyed.

Sooyoung was asked who she would like her husband to be if she’s in ‘We Got Married’, she said, “Whoever it is it’s all fine, but I would like to choose someone who makes my heart beat faster, preferably someone who acts (instead of singer).”

“Someone who acts?” he voiced out loud with a scoff. “So she wants her husband to be an actor instead of a singer?” He ruffled his head in frustration.

“Who wants their husband to be an actor?” a soft and sweet voice said from behind him. Kyuhyun jumped in surprise, clutching his chest as Sooyoung giggled. “Why are you so jumpy?” she laughed, poking his cheek.

“It’s because you scared the crap out of me, Sootard,” Kyuhyun smiled and reached up to ruffle her hair. He instantly forgot about the article.

“Yah!” she pouted, lightly hitting his arm. She leaned down and rested her head on his while wrapping her arms around him from behind. “So what was all that from before?” she asked. Kyuhyun immediately stiffened, his eyes landing on the article in front of him. He frowned once again.

He turned around, breaking from Sooyoung’s embrace and looked up at her. “What’s this whole ‘preferring someone who acts’ thing?”

“Wae?” she asked, tilted her head in confusion. Kyuhyun pointed to his laptop screen in front of him and folded his arms.

“This,” he said simply. Sooyoung quickly scanned the screen and immediately blushed. Kyuhyun’s frown deepened.

“That’s nothing. It’s just a ‘what if’ scenario. It’s not like it’s actually going to happen,” Sooyoung defended. It still didn’t satisfy Kyuhyun.

“Do you want to be a part of WGM?” he asked narrowing his eyes. Kyuhyun knew he was ugly with jealousy, but he didn’t care.

Sooyoung shrugged. “Maybe. Seeing Seohyun with Yonghwa-sshi and Leeteuk-oppa and Sora-sshi, I’m a little jealous that they got to be real couples.”

“What about me?” Kyuhyun exclaimed childishly. “We’re dating, aren’t we?”

“But we can’t do all the stuff they did,” she said sadly. “We’re not even allowed to go on dates publicly.”

Kyuhyun scoffed, rolling his eyes. “Yeah but that doesn’t mean you have to say you want your ‘husband’ to be an actor.”

“I just said that without thinking. I didn’t really mean it!” Sooyoung was getting tired of defending herself due to Kyuhyun’s obvious jealously. “I was think of…like…Brad Pitt or something.”

“So you want Brad Pitt as your husband?”

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, you’re oozing with jealousy right now. That’s not attractive.”

“So you don’t think I’m attractive anymore?”

“YAH!” Sooyoung exclaimed, pulling her arm back, ready to hit him. Kyuhyun flinched, raising his arms, ready to block her strike. Sooyoung sighed and sat down next to him. “You know I’d say that I’d want to marry you in an instant.” She blushed; she had never said those words out loud before.

Kyuhyun pursed his lips thinking hard. He knew he shouldn’t have acted that way towards her. He also knew she wanted to be in a real relationship without the hassle of hiding it so much. He sighed.

“You could be a part of WMG if you want.”

Sooyoung looked up at him and blinked. Why did he change his mind so suddenly? “Are you serious? If I was going to join, you’d let me?”

Kyuhyun nodded. He stood up and stuck his hand out for her to take. “Come on, we could go talk to them about joining right now. I’m actually looking forward to it.”

“Wae? You’re actually okay with me being the ‘wife’ of another man?” Sooyoung was so confused. A minute ago he was raving about how he didn’t like the idea of her wanting a ‘husband’ to be an actor. Now he’s totally okay with everything?

Kyuhyun looked at Sooyoung as if she was an alien from another planet.

“Of course not. We’re going to talk to them to let the both of us be husband and wife together.” He smiled brightly at her and squeezed her hand. “The only one you’re allowed to marry is me.”

 

A/N: I was on tumblr when I saw that little quote thingy. I just had to use it to make a story hehehe

omg what if Sooyoung and Kyuhyun were a part of WGM what if. I’d cry many tears lololol