Bad Kids

Black Mansion Series: The Prodigal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello to all my new subscribers! Welcome to the Black Mansion Universe! I hope you guys enjoy reading todays update as much as I enjoyed writing it. My update schedule for this story is every Monday at 8 pm. I hope you guys can comment that would make me really happy.

 

3

Bad Kids

Chanyeol

            IV drips, white walls, blinding light.....flowers on the table? Oh. For a second there I thought I was dead and had gone to the afterlife. Where am I? I gaze around at my surroundings. I was in a fancy metal bed. There was an oxygen tank next to me, there was beeping machine that sort of have these lines that wiggles. Hmm...

            I could see an image of a person sitting near the door. Wait let me see who it is. My siblings? Then my vision cleared and I saw Tristan by my bedside eating an apple. I shot-upward and pulled my pillow from behind ready to use it for defense.

            “If I was planning I eat you I would have done it ages ago.” He told me with a playful smirk.

            “Maybe you wanted to eat me while .... I was awake?” I accused with the last part sounding weird.

            “Why waste money and gas just to drive you and admit you to a hospital?” He stated then took a bite of his apple.

            Ok I was an idiot.

            I put the pillow down and tried to lie back down again only to be met by extreme pain. I heard Tristan laugh then he stood up and called the nurse. I had accidentally pulled off my dextrose and all the wires in my little outburst. How stupid can I get?

 

            If there was one thing I learned about my new found companion is the fact that he loves apples just as much as he loved watching people suffer! He was laughing the whole time I was being scolded by the doctor as well as the whole time those awful tubes with their should-have-never-existed-on-the-face-of-the-earth needles were inserted back into my arms, wrist and where ever they could be inserted to. AHH!!! The whole process hurt like hell!!!!

            He was still laughing at me as I sulked here on the bed nursing my aching arms. That nurse had the decency to mess up inserting the needles so she had to pull it out and insert again for like a freaking 3 times! I wanted to scream at her WOMAN STOP STARING AT MY FRIEND’S FACE AND FOCUS ON THAT NEEDLE!!!!!

 

Taesu

            I love this guy. He is the living breathing representation of comedy. His head is filled to the brim right now of thoughts about how evil I am for laughing at his predicament. Why was he blaming me? Did I tell him to jump on his bed and squeal like a girl? But watching him winching in pain as the nurse made a mistake over and over again is pretty funny.

 

            “So I heard you’re a high school student?” I asked him.

            “Yeah, the school has gotten it mixed up I’m supposed to be in high school not in Beaufort University.” He answered as he chowed down on the roasted meat that was his lunch.

            “You sure you don’t want a bite?” He added to which I just shokk my head.

            I wasn’t really hungry.

            “After last night you are asking me if I want to eat?” I sarcastically asked him causing him to winch and whimper. I vividly saw an image of my animi form flash in his brain.

            “So what exactly are you? I’m also a monster by the way. I’m a pure-born werewolf at that.” He said proudly.

            “I am an animi.” I answered him.

            “Anime?” He asked in a confused way with his face twitching like a dog's face. Should I laugh at his stupidity or punch him in the face for saying it wrong. I’ll be nice it’s not his fault, blame his mortal genes.

            “A NI MI but is pronounced as Ah-knee-Mai.” I repeated slowly for his miniscule brain cells to process.

            “Not Anime?” He asked again hopeful.

            “Chanyeol one more mention of Anime and I will transform into my beast form and eat you.” I jokingly threatened. His eyes went wild and he shouted.

            “IT’S NOT MY FAULT I’M NOT SMART!!!”

            I really love this guy. Haha.

            “Ok I’m giving on last chance to say our name properly. Ah-Knee-mai.” I told him with matching hand gesture.

            He was sweating hard and his gazes was doing 360 degrees moves then he found his voice and shouted “ANIME!!!!”

            “Ok that’s it.” I told him getting up. He shouted and covered his face with his hand.

            I lurched and then using all my force....I threw an apple at him. Then laughed as he yelled for his life.

           

            “You are so mean. I almost died from fright.” Chanyeol mumbled as he rubbed his head forehead which had a massive red -like mark from the apple I threw at him.

            “We’ll you are still alive aren’t you? I asked him as I munched on an apple. His mind was suddenly filled with a vision of throwing countless apples at my face but for some reason I am able to evade his throws.

            “So let’s get back to what exactly are you.” He said the he took a deep breath and finally said our name right. “Animi.”

            “We’re aliens from outer space.” I informed him calmly but his face was confused.

            “That’s not a joke right?” he asked.

            “Do I look like am joking?” I asked him.

            “Oh ok not a joke.” He said sheepishly.

            “Our name is Greek for soul which describes our very nature, creatures who wander the universe hopping from one planet to the next.” I explained.

            “So if you are wanderers why are you still here?” He asked sounding smart this time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter