I.O.1

Trainer Lover

CHAPTER ONE

Waking up by the sound of EXO song as an alarm sound, Park Jinhye abruptly sits on her bed. Her bed hair has been leash and that’s when her brother captured her. “Ugh, what the heck, oppa!” She ruffled her hair and search for her round glasses on the nightstand. She removes the blanket and stands on her own then grabs her brother’s neck. “Let me see!” Her brother avoids the phone from her preachment. Luck is on her brother’s side because he’s freaking tall that sometimes Jinhye would call him a giant and it’s annoyed her. Her brother grins and stuck his tongue to his little sister, exited her room. “Argh, oppa!!” She chased her brother but accidentally trips on herself which make a really loud thud. Her brother covers his mouth but he can’t control it and burst out laugh.

“Chanyeol, stops laughing!” His mom shoot daggers at Chanyeol for being bad to his little sister and went upstairs. Her mom gasps when she saw her daughter trips right before the steeps. “Oh my god, my daughter.”

Jinhye pouts and saw her brother guffaws at her from downstairs and starts her drama to her mom. “Oppa takes my picture and I just want to see.” Her mom hugs her and caresses her back. “It’s okay. He won’t do anything bad with your picture.” Somehow, that makes Chanyeol stops laughing. “Yah, I just want to have your morning image but you complained to mom like it’s a big problem.” He yells from downstairs and this time Jinhye is the one stuck her tongue and grin mischievously.

 

Jinhye takes a sit next to her brother to have breakfast with her family. She places every food that her mom made in her plate and her brother stops her. “Yah, at this rate we won’t have any food supply if you keep on eating like this.” She frowns and shrug her brother, pouring some orange juice in her mug. “Well, I need to eat to survive or else you won’t be seeing your cute little sister here.” Chanyeol stares at her in disbelief and shook.

After breakfast, Jinhye lies on the couch while watch some dramas. “Yah, you should go take a walk or else you’ll be fatter.” Jinhye winced at the word ‘fatter’ but shrugs because it’s her brother. She knew her brother used to be fat as well before so she didn’t care. “I’m too lazy, oppa. Why don’t you do it for me?” She wriggles her eyebrows and she saw her brother glares at her which makes her laugh out loud. “Arraseo but I will do it when I want it.” She continues switching channels until her dad sits next to her. “Your brother is right, Jinhye. Why don’t you go out with your brother and take a walk together. I allow you to go.” Her smile drops and that’s when she knew her brother is at his victory.

“Okay, dad.” She replies unpleasantly making her brother smirks evilly.

 

Jinhye pants while her brother smiles and ruffle her hair. “You should do this often so you won’t be tired.” She glowers and her brother just chuckles. “Fine if you keep doing this, I will reward you with ice cream.” At the mention of ice cream, Jinhye brightened. “But isn’t just the same? I’m gonna waste my energy but I won’t lose any fat.”

“It’s okay. As long as you want to do some exercise?”

“As long as you want to buy ice cream for me then I’m totally fine with it.” Jinhye beams and Chanyeol couldn’t help but to chuckle at how cute his sister is.

Both of the sibling vacant to an ice cream parlour nearby and Jinhye is so giddy just by seeing an ice cream parlour. Then, all of sudden Jinhye bumps onto someone masculine and quickly bowed. The latter is about to curse but halts when he saw Chanyeol approached the girl from behind. “Jinhye, you’re okay?”

The younger nods but rub her shoulder and look at the male in front of her. “Oh, hyung?”

Chanyeol yoda ear like twitch when someone called him. Chanyeol looks at the male and his mouth form a grin and Jinhye is bewildered. “Oh, Jungkook- ah! It’ been a long time, right?” Both male shake hands and side hug. “You’re taller now, huh? And you look so fit, man.” Jungkook smirks at the compliment and with vanity, he shows his biceps. Somehow trying to impress the girl. “You worked out a lot, didn’t you?” The younger nods sheepishly but still proud with himself.

The three of them take a seat and further their talk with the exception of Jinhye, who seems like a lost child looking back and forth between her brother and the foreign male. Then Chanyeol realises that his sister must feel left out so he introduced his sister to the latter. “This is my little sister, Park Jinhye.” Jinhye smiles and so does the latter. Jungkook seems surprise because back then Chanyeol has never talk about anything related to his sibling so it’s pretty surprised to see Chanyeol with someone looks like him. If Chanyeol didn’t appear, then he wouldn’t know and swear at the girl for bumped into him. If Chanyeol didn’t introduced her then he might thoughts that this girl is Chanyeol’s girlfriend. “Yeah, she looks like you, hyung.” Chanyeol chuckles and ruffle her sister’s hair.

‘I don’t look like my oppa.’ Jinhye is pretty annoyed with the male but just stay silent. “So, what do you do now?” Chanyeol seems curious as his appearance looks define.

“I work as a trainer. Gym trainer.” His eyes widened and his corner lips turn upward. “You’re a gym trainer? As in you help people to lose weight or something like that?” Jungkook nods and an idea popped. He looks at his little sister then to Jungkook.

Chanyeol fake a cough before ask further. “So… are you free nowadays?” Jungkook frowns and Jinhye can’t hide her bewilderment, making Jungkook looks at her. “Uh yeah but why?” Chanyeol grins mischievously and turns to look at his sister.

“You see this girl.” He points to his sister and Jinhye cursed her brother silently.

“She might need your help. Watcha say?” Chanyeol laughs when he saw his sister shoot daggers at him with Jungkook amusing look.

“Uhh… “

“Oh, come on, Kook. You and I have been friend for the longest time. If you want me to pay you, I’m willingly to do anything for my sister as long as you help her.”

Jungkook is hesitate at first but agree with him because Chanyeol always help him back then. So, Jungkook agreed with Chanyeol and they sealed the deal. “So, when can she starts?”

“AH AH AH!” Chanyeol hisses when his sister pinched him and rub the pain away. “Why did you do that, sis?! Jungkook will run if you keep on doing violent things.” Jinhye smiles awkwardly to Jungkook and whisper to her brother. “Don’t you think it’s too soon, Park Chanyeol?”

Jungkook sweats nervously looking at how thug Chanyeol’s sister is. “The faster the better, Jinhye- ah and what did I say about calling me informally?”

After the two whispering amongst them, finally they break apart making Jungkook sighs in relief. “So, when she will she starts the training?”