Ep 2 - Bangtan Boys?

Recipe for Rough Play

As Yuri and Jungkook entered the classroom, they separated their ways. Jungkook head towards the back of the class where his friends seated and Yuri head towards the window seat. Yuri noticed someone familiar in the class and she was glad that she able to be in the same class as her friend, Mia. Both of them smile widely to each other since they are in the same class.

Mia: Omg!!! Yuri, I didnt know that we are in the same class. Im soo happy and glad that I have someone with me.

Yuri: Me too. I thought that none of you guys will be going to the same class as me. Luckily have you. Now I dont feel lonely here.:)

As they were happily talking, Mia suddenly talk about the popular guys in their class.

Mia: Im soo gonna love this class.

Yuri: Why?? (?.?)

Mia: Coz......THE3POPULARGUYSISOURCLASSMATE.OMGIMSOOGONNAFANGIRL.

Yuri: Wait!! Hold on Mia, i cant catch what you are saying. You are talking to fast and I cant understand everything that you have just said.

Mia: *turn Yuri body and made her face towards the back of the class* You see the 3 guys at the back??*while pointing towards Jungkook and his other 2 friends* You didnt know them??? And also you are lucky enough to walk beside Jungkook coz like he is known to be shy around girls and he dont usually walk side by side with a girl.

Yuri: Ouh those 3 are one of the popular guys in our school??

Mia: Yes!! They called themselves Bangtan Boys and there is 7 people in the group. All of them are good looking and talented. One of them is the school president.

Yuri: I didnt know that he is one of the popular kids.

Mia: Who??

Yuri: Jungkook. He is my childhood friend and we used to be neighbour before his family moved out.

Mia: OMG!!! Thats cool. Do you know many girls are dying to talk to them and one of them is me. You are soo lucky Yuri.

Yuri: Ok i guess we should stop talking about them coz like the teacher is here and can you tell me more about them during break?

Mia: *show and OK sign to Yuri.

As time pass very fast, the school bell rang and its time for break. Mia and Yuri walk towards the canteen and tried to find the rest of their friends who is not in the same class as them. As they found them, they sat at one of the tables and shared their experience to one another about their new class. Mia was the only one who is super excited to shared about her class while the other just listen to Mia's talking. Mia shared with the rest about how lucky she and Yuri to be in the same class as the 3 guys from Bangtan Boys.

The rest of them were amazed except for Tasha, Yuri bestfriend and childhood friend. Among the group, Tasha is one of the Popular Kids in the school. She is popular due to her good looks and many guys would do anything to date with her. In this school, most popular kids belong from a popular groups or club but Tasha was different. She dont really like commotion.

Tasha still cannot understand why people are so excited to see this Popular Kids. For her she thinks everyone is the same. Like everywhere she go, she heard about people talking about this Popular Kids and how excited or jealous they were for this Popular Kids. And also Tashs dislike people who are obsessed with her. She thinks people are invading her personal space.

As the group spend all their break talking about the Bangtan Boys, the school bell rang and it is time for everyone to rush back to their respective classes for next period.