Final.

Take Me To Your Heart

 

 

 

The bright blue sky transformed into an ocean of blackness. Sehun bid his boss- Junmyeon goodbye and walked towards the bus station until his boss called him again. “Sehun! Remember to shower you lazy !” Sehun rolled his eyes and shouted “I’m not Baekhyun!” because all he wanted at that moment was getting a hot bath as soon as possible. Right at the moment he turned around, Jason Derulo’s reached his ears and he sighed at the familiar ringtone. Speaking of the devil… 

 

 

“What do you want?” Sehun asked straight to the point, feeling too tired to deal with Baekhyun’s . “Aww Sehunnie, is that how you treat your best friend?” Baekhyun’s annoying voice rang through the phone and Sehun rolled his eyes again, he’s glad that there’s no one else on the street if not they might think he’s a weirdo. “What do you want Baek? Speak now or else I’ll hang up.” Sehun was having none of that, he’s had enough of Baekhyun’s . “I’m going to Chanyeol’s tonight.” Baekhyun said and Sehun could hear his boyfriend laughing on the other side. They’re both so annoying. “Whatever. Don’t come back and don’t call me.” Sehun wasn’t even sure the other was even listening to him at this point because he could hear Baekhyun’s annoying voice shouting over the phone. After few more seconds, Sehun hung up the phone. 

 

 

After Sehun finally got up the bus, he took out his phone and started scrolling through his snapchat. He was watching Baekhyun’s snaps when the bus stopped again and few guys got on. He paid no mind when a guy took a seat beside him. Baekhyun’s really annoying, Sehun concluded after watching all of his snaps. It had 20 minutes more until the bus reached his stop and he decided to take a nap. 

 

 

It’s 15 minutes after when Sehun woke up, feeling sleepier than ever and shoulder heavy, as if there’s a person leaning on him. The soft snore beside him gained his attention and Sehun’s stunned that there’s actually a guy dozing off on his shoulder, a cute guy nonetheless. He began to panic because there’s 5 more minutes until he reached his stop and there’s a guy sleeping on his shoulder. Although he’s not a good guy, and not exactly a bad guy either, he still couldn’t bear waking up someone who’s sleeping so soundly (read: cutely). Sehun stared and pondered upon different not-to-make-the-stranger-awkward ways to wake the stranger up. He decided to try the usual way after taking a glance at his watch because god, he didn’t have any much time. “H-Hey.” Sehun shook the guy’s shoulder and got no reaction. “Hey. Wake up.” He tried again and this time, it worked. The stranger rose from his previous spot and blinked sleepily at him, seemingly had no idea that he’d fell asleep on a man’s shoulder. Sehun tried to keep his usually stoic face when the stranger yawned cutely. It’s not every day a cute guy fell sleep on you. 

 

 

“W-What?” The cute stranger asked when he caught Sehun staring at him, voice laced with sleepiness. “Nothing.” Sehun turned away and gulped, he shouldn’t be that affected by a stranger, but there he was, heart doing somersault when he caught the guy staring right back at him through the glass. “Don’t you want to get off?” The cute guy asked just as the bus came to a halt. Oh. Right. “Y-Yeah.” Sehun wondered how did the stranger knew he’s going to get off, however, he had no time to ask, he needed to get off if he didn’t want to miss the stop. He quickly grabbed his staff and trotted down the bus, not before sparing the stranger one last glance at the door. 

 

 

Sehun was standing alone at the stop. It was a few seconds later that he realized the cute guy just smiled at him when he got off.  What? I must have imagined it, damn.  

 

 

 

Being an interior designer wasn’t easy, Sehun concluded after he finished his call with his customer. A picky one at that. He was about to get off work when his phone rang, being a responsible person he was, he decided to answer it. The call was from a picky customer asking him to change his design of the balcony and the color of the wall in his office because apparently, the color white was too boring. 

 

 

Being an interior designer wasn’t easy. Sehun sighed and took all his belongings, he couldn’t wait to go home. He needed to take a hot shower and then buried himself in his Tussah colored Helios silk sateen bedsheet (he’s a man with good taste). The moment Sehun stepped in his apartment, he collapsed in front of the entrance. It was 10 minutes after when he finally got up and decided to take a shower. Then, without more than 10 minutes after he closed his eyes, he fell into dreamland. 

 

 

Spending his weekend working at home wasn’t what Sehun had planned. As soon as he finished his breakfast, he busied himself with work. It was until 1pm when his doorbell rang. There’re only two people that would invite themselves to his apartment from time to time. First being Baekhyun, second being Junmyeon, his boss slash cousin. Sehun opened the door to reveal the devil, no, he meant Baekhyun. Oh, and there’s Chanyeol too, what a surprise. Sehun thought Baekhyun and Chanyeol are basically glued together, it’s no surprise when they showed up together. “We brought food!” Baekhyun chirped, inviting himself in, followed by Chanyeol. “Wow, I didn’t realize I haven’t eaten.” Sehun said, feeling exhausted in a sudden thinking about work. “Good then! Soda or apple juice guys?” Chanyeol voice echoed from the kitchen to the living room. When did he get there? Sehun wondered but reply a “apple juice” along with Baekhyun. 

 

 

Few minutes after, they were eating and discussing about how a person so hot like Sehun could be single and available. Three of them forewent the couch and sat indian style on the floor. Two hours pass just like this and Sehun’s back to being alone again. He continued his work until it’s almost dinner time and decided to order take out because he’s too lazy to head out. He then spent his night eating chinese takeout and watching Netflix. 

 

 

 

Weekends passed just like that and Sehun was already suffering in the morning. Why? Because his boss slash cousin decided to take a break and went god knows where causing the whole office to become a chaos. Why again? Because his coworkers Jongdae and Xiumin were arguing about which colors would match better with royal blue (designer’s problems) and Eunhyuk and Donghae weren’t any help either. The argument ended with Sehun’s yelling of ‘shut the hell up if any of you morons don’t want me to cut your balls off!’ That finally ended the world war 3. 

 

 

After a freaking long day, Sehun finally got off from work. As usual, he waited for the bus to arrive and fell asleep immediately after that. A feeling of déjà vu occurred when Sehun woke up. There’s someone dozing off on his shoulder again. By looking at the person’s hair color (brown), he could guess that maybe it’s the same person. He didn’t hesitate to wake the guy up this time. “Oh, sorry.” The stranger apologized, this time, he actually looked sorry. Sehun nodded his head and gathered his stuff, ready to get off the bus. “Hey.” The stranger called suddenly, face a little flushed and looking tad bit nervous. “Yes?” Sehun tried not to wince at his own cracked voice. “I seem to have lost my phone number, can I have yours?” The look on the guy’s face looked embarrassed but somehow hopeful. He tried to lower down his face to hide his embarrassment but cutely peeking through his bangs to look at Sehun. Sehun on the other side froze at the corny (but cute) pick up line. “I…uhm…okay…” He blurted out his answer before he could consider any further. The (cute) guy actually smiled, eyes crinkled and the corner of his mouth slid upwards. Sehun’s breath hitched, fully aware of his racing heart suddenly. “Y-Your number please…” The guy handed his phone shyly to Sehun and Sehun could only nod dumbly and keyed in his number. “My name’s Jongin, Kim Jongin.” The brown haired guy said softly, eyes staring at Sehun. The designer looked up to meet with Jongin’s eyes, beautiful. “I’m Sehun, Oh Sehun…” Sehun trailed off and scratch his nape, feeling hot all of a sudden. He handed back Jongin’s phone then fake coughed, trying hard not to get overwhelm by Jongin looking at him with heart eyes. “Uhh…my stop is here…” Sehun gestured and smiled a little at Jongin’s fallen expression. “B-Bye Sehun.” Jongin waved cutely, a small pout visible on his face. “Goodbye Jongin.” The designer smiled and got off the bus, taking a deep breath afterwards. What a day

 

 

The same night before Sehun’s going to sleep, he talked to Baekhyun about what happened to him today. (Although Baek’s an annoying , he’s still his best friend) 

 

 

BBH: So will you meet him again?


OSH: I guess so 


BBH: Will you confess then?


Sehun then hung up the phone. 

 

The moment he hung up the phone, his phone vibrated, signaling a message. 

 


Unknown        10:20pm 
Hi. :) 

 

Sehun            10:20pm 
Who are you? 

 


Unknown        10:21pm 
I have a favor to ask.
Can I take your picture to prove to my friends that angels do exist? 

 


Sehun            10:21pm 
Jongin? 

 

Unknown        10:22pm 
Hello :) 

 


Sehun            10:22pm 
Hello yourself 

 


Jongin            10:23pm 
Do you like coffee?

 

 

Sehun            10:23pm 
Uh yes, why??

 


Jongin            10:23pm 
We should get some coffee. 

 


Sehun            10:24pm 
Okay, sure. 

 


Jongin            10:24pm
Because I’m liking you a latte.  

 


Sehun            10:25pm  
I think you should stop using pickup lines. Jongin. 

 


Jongin            10:25pm
Okay :( 

 


Sehun            10:25pm
Coffee tomorrow? 

 


Jongin            10:26pm 
Yess. <3 

 


Sehun            10:26pm
I’ll text you the address tmrw, goodnight. 

 


Jongin            10:27pm 
Goodnight, sweet dreams. 
PS: Dream of me 
PPS: I can’t wait to see you tmrw 
PPPS: Nights <3 


Sehun            10:27pm
Me too :)

 

 

-The End- 


 Thanks for reading! <3