I'm sorry I love you but not in that way

Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung quickly put on his black over sized hoodie with some black ripped jeans and looked at himself in the mirror for the nth time. It was just meeting with Jungkook so why was he nervous? Plus he already liked someone else..

Just as hs overthinking started, a chime suddenly came from his phone. 

Maybe its him? 

It wasn't. It was Jungkook and somehow he wasn't as dissapointed as he thought. Rather, he was excited which he didn't expect because.. well, he hasn't even met this Jungkook guy and they've only talked in chat and somehow, he was satisfied with it.

Another chime came from his phone and momentarily he just maybe, just maybe it was him.. But no, it was Jungkook again. Taehyung finally decided to check his messages.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Jkookies]

9: 40 am

 

Jkookies

Hyung

Hyung are you ready???

10:00 am

Jkookies

Hyung are yo coming??

I'm coming over

We don't have to go outside if you;re not feeling well ok?

Hyung?

TaeH

I'm coming out no need to come

Just wait ok

Jkookies

Oki

・+(*゜∀゜*)+・

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyyung looked in the mirror once more before finallly walking out the door. He was greeted by a very excited and jumpy bunny guy. Jungkook was eagerly waiting there and almost jumping off to the roof in excitement, or was it nerves? Taehyung looked at him again but properly this time. Jungkook was dressed in casual fadded blue jeand witha simple white shirt and some vans but Damn did he loook good.. so damn cute too. 

Just then Taehyung caught his thoughts. Why do I think he looks damn good and cute? Hyung looks much better than him but.. He'll never like me I guess..

Maybe Jungkook could read his thoughts or like a normal person he could see the tension that settled over Taehyung's face but we're going to stick with the first one because Taehyung likes it better. Maybe he could read his thoughts becuase he next thing he said was

"Hyung, are you sure you're fine? We could just go back to your room if you want?"

And as much as Taehyung wanted to say yes, he couldn't because he was a coward and Jungkook looked like he really wanted to hang out with him.

"Kookie~ Its fine. Hyung's fine, ok? Lets just go to some cafe. Its too hot outside." 

"Ah ok hyung if you say so"

And then they walked in silence. 

And eventhough Taehyung would have become awkward, because he's a small little bean, he didn't. he was so comfortable that he may have started ranting after Jungkook asked for the third time if he was alright.

And that's where everything went downhill. 

"So hyung, uh , i just really needed to ask this but.. are you sure you're 100% alright?"

"Kookie-ah, I'm like 89% sure because you can never trust the world. You could be happy one moment and the next you get a call saying that something bad happened. Or you could be going to propose to your beloved, and the next thing, a car runs you over. Ths is why you should never trust the world or anyone. Like  you could be in love with someone and the next thing you know, he likes you brother. God I really Hate life! Its so ing unfair and I know that he will never look at me that same way he looks at him and I now that I'll never be more than a little brother to him and-"

By this time Taehyung had started crying and didn't look like he was stopping anytime soon.

"And I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter