hurt

separation

-seulgi- I try to call him a few times but it didn’t get through. I miss him so much. There is a lot of thing I want to tell him. About my new hair, new song and my new choreography. I admit that we lack of communication right now but it’s not because we hate each other but it was because our super busy schedule. We should meet two hours ago.

But never mind. I will keep waiting in here, our favorite dance studio. I dance to the choreography that he teach a few weeks ago , it just that I improvised a little bit of movement . But then I hear my phone was ringing. I smiled. It was him.

“ Hey Seul, I’m sorry for canceled our date last minute. But our manager hyung is not allowed us from going out from our dorm. It was because of Tao. He was getting weird lately”

“ Oh, never mind. We can just catch up later right?”

“ I’m afraid I cant. Our schedule is super busy as we going to make a comeback real soon.”

“ It not just Exo , you know…Red Velvet going to make a comeback too. And I want to hear your opinion about my new hair and choreography. “

“ I am really sorry Seul.” I released a sigh.

“ I miss you , Jongin”

“ I know..i really am” i hang up on the phone.

Its not the first time he canceled our date last minute but i have to get used to it. we are an idol though. But it’s really hurt to keep waiting but at the last minute he canceled it. I continued my dancing, still need to improved my dancing skill. Red velvet still need to prove their talents , not just to cover Exo scandal.


After two weeks. I saw his backside walking at the end of the hallway. He just get out from Exo dance studio. I’m pretty sure he was the last one to practice. After I making sure there was no other people around, I couldn’t help myself from running to his back and give him a back hug.

“ Jongginie…” I hug him.

“ Seul ah..” he says as he was push my hand away from his waist.

“ what are you doing here?” he asked.

I can see his eyes was running around. The question that he asked wasn’t the one I want to hear.

“ I was practicing.” I look into his eyes. 

“oh really. I thought your comeback was today.”

“ it is…don’t you watch Mcountdown? We are airing today.”

“ I forgot..sorry.”

Wait, he forgot my comeback stage. But he just said that my comeback stage was today. Its weird.

“ so how was your fan reaction?”

“ its good. My fans were shouting a fan chant to us. And I am really happy for that.”

His eyes was still not focusing to me.

“ nice”

“ I miss you,Jongin” I rest my head on his shoulder.

“ I know.” He’s not saying he miss me back.

“ can we have a late date today.”

“ I am sorry. I must going back to our dorm early. Suho hyung remind me earlier.”

“ but..”

“ I am sorry seul..Next time maybe.” He said as he pat my hair as he used to and walk away. But he doesn’t hug me back as he used to. He changed.

 


“ okay..we can have a break right now.” Manager unnie said as we practice our comeback routine for the hundred times.

Wendy is just lying around as she closed her eyes, Yeri packing her bag and hurriedly follow manager unnie , Joy is playing with her handphone and Irene just going out to as she craving for kimbap and she need to eat it before manager unnie coming back for sending Yeri home. I just staring to the mirror blankly. After that I take my sketch book and went to vocal room.

As I walk , I heard a conversation in the hallway. It was Irene unnie and Suho oppa. Suho oppa just touch Irene unnie cheek and squeeze it.

“ouch..”Irene unnie said.

“ops sorry..uri baby.”

“are you done practicing?” suho oppa asked.

“ yes..You?”

“ im done too. I just get hungry and craving for kimbap”

“ let’s go to the cafeteria..maybe they have something. My doengsaeng just leave me and going out by themselves. Only Kai is still in the dance studio.”

He was still practicing. I changed my way to the Exo dance studio. I knocked the door and open it. But I don’t see anyone was around. I sighed. So i was walking back to the vocal room. As I opened the door, I see couples were kissing passionately. The boy was Jongin and the girl was Soojung.

 


My phone was still ringing. I take it and look at it.

My ninie.

I turned my phone off. I don’t want to answer it. My heart was not ready to hear what he wants to say to me. How could he cheated on me and it was with my friend. And Soojung , she knows how much I loved him. How could she? I cry again.

I cried for the last two days. And today I cry again.Wendy get into the room and lie next to me. She didn’t say anything but just hug me . She pat my shoulder.

“ Just cry Seul ah…don’t let the emotion entangled in your heart anymore. Cry for the last time.”

At the moment she said that. My voice get bigger and bigger.

At the outside of their room, Irene and Joy were looking at each other with the sad look. Joy even cry for Seulgi. There is no joke can make Seulgi smile right now. Thank god Yeri was not here and was at her family’s home. She is still too young for realized how love can hurt someone deeply.

“ Unnie, I cant stand look at Seulgi unnie like this.”

“ let her be Sooyoung ah. Jongin was everything for him. She grow up with him. He was her first love and now he cheated on her with her friend. Can you imagine how her heart is right now? I cant even imagine it. When Jongin debut as Exo’s Kai, she was the one who support him. And practices more diligently as she want to debut faster too. She want to perform on the stage with Jongin.”

Joy cried. She can never imagine what has Seulgi gone through.

“when her voice become weird, she hide somewhere in the corner and practice. She almost give up but her dream to become a singer never let her. We cried together Sooyoung ah.”

“ Soojung sunbae is so cruel.” Said Joy.

 


‘We need to talk Seul ah’ he text me

‘ Tonight at rooftop at 12 am’ I replied.

Rooftop, yes It was a good place to end everything. The place when we declare our relationship, a place when we talk about our dream together. I just want to end it there.

12.00 am

It was a cold night. I was waiting with a big box and teddy bear next to me. I hug the bear for the last time. Yes, I want to returned the gifts he gave to me. Why should I need to keep it anymore.

“ seulgi” I turned to him. He was not alone. He was with Krystal. Yes a coward wouldn’t want to come alone. She smile at me. What the hell? She still have a to smile at me when she kissed him in front of me when he was still my boyfriend.

“ we need to bre…” I tossed the box to him. His eyes was shocked.

“ I need to return this. I don’t want to keep it anymore.” I said. I take the teddy bear. “And this bear too.”

“ Wait..wait”

“ this is a goodbye Jongin. A goodbye from me. Thank you for the past six years. Thank you for the love you gave me. And thank you for the memories.”

“ wait..this is not what I imagine.”Jongin said.

“ never mind Jongin, it was still a breakup right. You want a break up anyway.” Soojung said. Her hand was in Jongin shirt.

“ but..” Jongin look at me.

“ yes..it was.” I said. “and Soojung ah…this is for you.” I gave her a bag full of our present for each other and a new gift for her.

“ I keep it for your birthday actually but…the surprised is me actually right.” She looked at me with a apologetic eyes but it doesn't important to me right now. I still love her but this need to stop. Two days ..I keep thinking it. Maybe it was my wrong. Maybe I’m the one who is third party.

I walked away with the tears I hold. I don’t want to show my weak side in front of them. I letting them go calmly.

Yes I was praying for him and her. May they live happily ever after.