-ONE-

WISH

I... the girl who has everything every girls ever dreamed of.

Beauty and money.

I know most of the girls in my university hates me cause i always make them jealous over my white skin, my model figure and not too mention all the expensive girls' things, Dior, Chanel, you name it. And the guys, they silently wants me. They just never had the guts to talk to me. I sometimes intentionally 'tease' them by brushing my long wavy brunette hair whenever i walk pass through them. What makes them going crazier is i always smell good from head to toe. I can't lie that it feels good to feel like having them on my hands.

I don't have friends. That might sound weird but you can blame on the day when i got back-stabbed. Long story. What's the point of having friends now anyway. After we graduated, we probably won't see each other anymore. It's them who will come to me and ask me to hire them in my family's company someday.

But those are the things they only see. Well... That's all i want them to see.


 

 

"Miss Choi is not in her room! Find her now before Mr. and Mrs. Choi comes back home!" And the 2 guards in black suit rushly roaming my house, trying to find me. I have to be careful so my maid won't find me hiding under my window room outside. I then hurriedly run to the garden at the backyard. Behind it there's a huge old tree which has bushes so i can hide.

This is the other side of me that i don't want anybody to see.

As i lay my body on the grass, i see the sky is in a good mood tonighht. I can stare on the moon and those countless stars for hours. 

Isn't it typical, someone who was born from a wealthy family, always feel abandoned by the parents? If only i could ask to be reborn in this world, i just want to have a normal family, like the others. I always see the smile and laugh on their faces whenever they go out together on the weekend. It gets so boring to spend the weekend shopping at the mall or go for a holiday to Europe or America or somewhere. At the end, i always go by myself. 

How pathetic it feels to have breakfast and dinner all alone in that big fancy dining table. All the servants could serve me any kinds of food i want. But that's not what i need. 

Whenever i try to talk to my parents, those people always gets in the way, interrupting with that stupid phone calls. So i end up crying in my bedroom, hoping my parents would choose to run after me instead of continue talking about business with their colleagues.  So i know i was raised by maids. They are like mother to me. And the guards, they're like a father, care and always look after me.

It's so stupid that all the people in my university is jealous over me. It's me who is jealous over them. They have friends who they can talk to and share hobbies even gossips with. 

I want this to end. I don't want to feel like this anymore. It's painful. It's unbearable to cry every single day. 

I look up to the sky and place my both hands on my chest. I close my eyes and whisper,"God... Please send me someone who is as lonely as i am, so we could understand and complete each other. So we won't feel like we're the victims of this world. I promise we will make each other happy. There won't be tears anymore. Only smiles..... Amen."