Meet the hwamster and the tree. 🐹🌳

The Loveletter Between Me and You

It was a busy day at Nam Dining's and Woohyun has still lots of papers to do. 'Why does it have to be today?' he thought as he finished signing those unsigned documents. "Gyu hyung?" he called his personal assistant (tho Gyu is one of his friends) as he pushes the documents to the side. "Are you there? there are some errands that i want you to do." he raised his brow a bit because there is no respond. He stood up and left his workspace and went out to look for his assistant- and there he goes, sleeping tightly with a messy table. "aigooo~" Woohyun mumbled and walked closer to the table and sits on the chair in front of the sleeping hamster. He stared at sleeping hamster and leaned closer just enough to see the hamster's sleeping face.

 

"jinja hyung- you still have time to sleep now?" Woohyun mumbled softly as he gently caress the hamster's messy hair, so gentle that the elder can't even feel it. Woohyun didn't notice that his lips formed into a slight smile as he continued to caress Gyu's hair, making it more messier. Woohyun noticed Gyu making slight movement- meaning he is slightly awake now. his eyes widened and he immediately stopped carresing gyu's hair then runs back to his office and pretends that nothing happened.

 

"that was close!" he whispered and goes back to his workspace and continues what he is doing.

 

On the other side, Gyu was awake already and sligtly rubs his small eyes to clear out his vision. "I guess I overslept." he said as he stared at the unfinished paper works. "Namu's going to kill me if he sees me slacking off!" (to bad, he already saw you Gyu. he did ✌) he said with a tired tune of his voice. Gyu has been working overtime since Woohyun has loads of work to do- well, he was Woohyun's personal assistant and it is his duty to be with Woohyun, which he likes it. He still have class tomorrow and yet he's still not yet finished with what he needs to do. He noticed the door of Woohyun's office slightly opened (Woohyun forgot to close it. Or did he really did this on purpose? Hmmm.) and saw woohyun busy with his laptop. Heol, Woohyun was 2 years younger than him but he is this busy already- while here i am, older than him but still chasing my dreams. (or chasing the man you like, gyu? hmmm?)

 

Gyu focused on filing the papers for Woohyun to sign when suddenly his brother, Myungsoo, arrived. 

 

"Hyung!" the younger called as he waved one of his hand to get the attention of the older. Gyu looked at Myungsoo with a 'What-are-you-doing-in-here' look. "What? I came to visit you, hyung! And that tree over there." Gyu noticed there is something in Myungsoo's smile as he looked at Namu. 

 

"Namu's busy, Soo. Go back later- don't disturb him!" Gyu said as he was trying to shove his younger brother away. 

 

"Why? he told me to come and now he's busy? So lame!" Myungsoo shrugged as he sat down on the chair in front of Gyu. 

 

"Why did woohyun wants to see you? did you do anything bad, huh?" Gyu said, trying to know the reason why Woohyun wants to see his younger brother. 

 

"Nah- can't tell you hyung. Private." Myungsoo grinned and looked at his hyung with a teasing look. "Are you interested to know hyung?"

 

Sunggyu wanted to say yes he is interested but Woohyun stepped out from his office, bringing piles of folders. "Gyu hyung can you please-" Namu stared at the guy who's sitting on the chair. "Myungsoo?" Namu looked at Gyu and handed the folders. "Hyung, can you please give this to my father? it needs approval." Namu smiled and tapped Myungsoo's shoulder. "Lets talk inside."

 

"Okay Namu~" Myungsoo stood up and bid farewell to his hyung, which made his way out. 

 

Sunggyu was curious of what the younger ones will talk about. He just shrugged it off and walks to the office where Woohyun's dad is.

 

Woohyun offered Myungsoo a seat and sat down on the other side of the chair. "So...." Woohyun said a bit nervous.

 

Myungsoo patted Woohyun's shoulder and smiled, showing his perfectly formed dimples. "Don't be nervous hyung." 

 

Woohyun stared at Myungsoo then to the door. "But i can't help it." Woohyun said as rubs his nape.

 

"Wow- so this is new. One of the handsome bachelor of Korea is getting nervous about that 'thing'" myungsoo used quotation marks motion in the air to emphasize the word 'thing'.

 

"Well, this is my first time receiving a- ugh- love letter. and I don't have any idea of what to do about it." Woohyun stood up and went to his table to grab something. 

 

Myungsoo leaned his back on the back of the chair. "Well I do receive lots of love letters- it's quite annoying yknow." Myungsoo shrugged after saying it.

 

Woohyun got back to his chair and handed Myungsoo the love letter. "Go see it for your self."

 

Myungsoo opened the envelope then his eyes slowly widened to what he is seeing right now.

 

"This is a letter from me to you-

 

Hello Woohyun-ah. It's a nice day isn't it? Hope you'll spend summer well. You don't need to know who i am- what matters is you'll know my feelings for you. I have been in love with you since the day i can remember- it's cheesy right? but it's hell true. What can i do? I am with you all the time. I just cant take you off my mind. You are the reason why I want to finish college immediately and be successful... hoping to have a chance to date you. I know you are a very down to earth person but I know you also have high standards when it comes to love. I know you like a person who's successful, has a right career, and perfect. I am still in the process of being that person whom you'll love til your very last breath. I just want you to know that i'll always be here for you. You dont have any idea of who i am but i'm always here for you- always. I love you Woohyun. Wait for me okay? I'll date you and that's the last thing that i would do! This is not a threat but wait for me. Wait for me to have courage to confess to you in person because now, im still a failure. Date anyone you like but i'll make sure that im the last person you'll ever date.

 

 

 

From: -w- "

 

Myungsoo smirked and looked at Woohyun. "So you don't have any idea of who gave this to you? Am i right?"

 

Woohyun nodded like a puppy. "He /she is like giving me a threat- or idk."

 

'You are such an idiot Nam Woohyun. The answer is right beside you and you can't guess it?' Myungsoo said in his mind as he rolled his eyes againts Woohyun. "You know what? Maybe you should keep this and wait for that person to come?"

 

Woohyun looked at Myungsoo with a confused expression. "What? I can't!"

 

Myungsoo's jaw dropped. "Why? Maybe the sender of this letter is pretty and has BIIIIG eyes- i mean s."

 

Woohyun smirked at what Myungsoo is blabbering about. Big s his . "I don't have any interest with dating yet, Myungsoo. You know that." Woohyun has more responsibilities to do than to go dating. He has Nam Dinings and he needs to focus to it or else his dad will get Nam Dining. Nam Dining is now a trending and famous restaurant in Korea and he needs to maintain the status of his restaurant. Woohyun had put lots of effort to it and couldn't afford to lose it.

 

"I know that. I know your busy as hell that's why Gyu hyung voluntered to be your personal assistant. We know everything that's why we are here for you. But Namu, there's no problem with dating you know. That can't ruin Nam Dinings."

 

Well Myungsoo had a point and yeah, maybe he should try dating but the love letter bugs him big time. 

 

[A/N: Hello! Chapter 1 is kinda short but this is just a glimpse of everything. Look out for Myungsoo cause I think Myungsoo knows everything- well i think so. 😂 hope you'll stay tuned to my next update and please subscribe and upvote and comment too. give me your feedbacks by commenting! ❤ motivate me juseyooooooo~~~]