You're The Only Place

You're The Only Place {Complete}
Fan Fiction

You're the Only Place in My Heart

by Anne

Chapter 1

It was raining hard in Taiwan.They say in the forecast that there is a typhoon coming this way.Jiro tried to clear the mirror in front of him as he was driving in the highway on the way home.It was still early in the morning.They have just finished filming and because of the weather,some of them decided to stay at the location where they are shooting,but because he have an appointment for tomorrow ,Jiro decided to go home,against the advise of the others.

Jiro decided to go home ,because he wants to see Mama before he leave in the morning,and he have to get pack and get ready for the trip.They have a fan meeting in Hongkong,him and his brothers the Fahrenheit..He knows for sure there will be chaos as always,wherever they go there.

As he enters the city limits,his speed did not change and it is too late to notice that there was a figure in front of him.He swung the car as fast as he could in order to avoid the figure in front of him and he ended up swirling around,before he was able to make a full stop..He tried to check his body if there is any injury but found none.He look out at the figure in front of him.She was there,not moving at all.Suddenly he got scared thinking he might have hit somebody.He run to the body not minding the rain that was pouring .He tried to check her and found she was still breathing.He dialed the cell phone and called the emergency hot line.Before he knew it there were ambulance ,there were policemen and swarms of reporters getting ready for an early news.

They brought Jiro and the body in the nearby hospital.Jiro got checked by the doctor and so far he sustained no injury.The lady ,he later find out ,lost consciousness,no he did not hit her,she tried to avoid the car and in the process hurt herself by hitting the hard pavement.So far all the test seems negative and it looks like she is going to recover soon.But she still remains unconscious and needs to be observed for 24 hours.Tomorrow ,she can go home once she regains her consciousnes,as the doctor have said..

Jiro spoke to his manager and they decided to forego his trip and stay home until he clears out this mess,for it will be a big news soon.They can twist stories around and it may not look good in the public.

The lady has no identification or anything and nothing that will link her into anything.Jiro decided to wait for her to wake up,after all he feels responsible for her.And it will not look nice to people if he will just abandon her.

He stared at her face.He looks Oriental but could not quite place her look.She got big almond eyes,light brown complexion like ,she must be under a lot of sun,high bridge nose and full pouting lips.She also got shoulder lenght dark brown hair and a clear and smooth complexion.She have some fine wrinkles around her eyes and her laugh lines.She must be in her late twenties or maybe less.She look so peaceful and so quiet now.She doesn't look like in any pain whatsoever.

Before he knew it tiredness got the better of him and he was dozing off in the chair besides her.

She woke up not knowing what to make out of the place the place she was in.She can't remember anything.She was thinking but could not remember anything,then she started to panic.How come I don't remember anything,she thought.This looks like a hospital.

She look around and saw the sleeping man by her side.Do I know him?,she thought.He looks familiar but not...she got so confused and afraid.She tried to get up but her whole body aches.

Finally Jiro stirred and look at the lady beside him.She was awake all right but you can see the fear in her eyes.He smiled "I am Jiro Wang,I am sorry about what happen I feel responsible" as he continued.

This guy is talking in different language I don't understand,she thought,What is he saying?.She tried to say something but the only word she that can come out "I don't understand"

Jiro scratched his head and thought, oh crap she does not speak Chinese but English.Just my luck,and I in English.I just have to get Arron,Chun or Calvin here to speak to her,my English is very limited.

"I am Jiro Wang" as he introduce himself"And what is your name?"

The lady just look at her and shake her head"I can't remember" as she keep shaking her head.Oh and she does not remember anything now.What am I to do ? Jiro thought ,I don't know where to send her home now.What is going on?There must be something wrong with her so as not remember anything.

This guy in front of me ,it seems like I have seen him from somewhere but I can't not figure it out.But it seems he does not know me.He is good looking than ordinary guy.He is tall ,in fact he is quite tall.He is slim built but muscular.he have a nice smooth skin just like other Chinese,they always seem to have this porcelain skin.His eyebrows is thick,high bridge nose and a nice kissable lips.She blushed at the idea.He does not look like an ordinary guy.He looks like a cut out from commercials.I am sure there are a lot of girls vying for his attention.She closed her eyes and suddenly she can feel a pain shooting on her head as she grimace.As she sank down in bed and passed out..

Jiro heard her groan before she passed out ,he called the nurse in panic to attend to her.He look so worried .She seems to be in a lot of pain just now and now she passed out.He does not think this is going to be easy now.What is going on,I hope she'll get better soon.

He remembers he have to call Mama Wang so as not to worry about her since the news will be all over now,as he dial their home phone.