The dream that's hunting me

Night Dream

The sun is rising that make Yuju look away from the light. Yuju got up from her bed and look at herself in the mirror, she looked so tired. Especially her eyes looked tired. She went to the bathroom and wash her face, she feels a little better now. She just need to stay awake and would never close her eyes to sleep. She eats breakfast which energizes her body.

She rode a bicycle going to school, she rides well even she’s tired all the time. Maybe because she’s used to be tired always that’s why. She arrived and immediately went to her room to study. She gets her book and study while listening to music.

“Why I didn’t study a while ago” Yuju yawned and covered , she feels so sleepy. She feels so sleepy that she wanted to prevent it by slapping her own self. It was useful slapping herself but still it can’t defeat her sleepiness.

Her eyes closes slowly…

Unpleasant voices are heard, the words were unclear. Not even a single word can be understood. Aside from the unpleasant voices, a vague face appears in a vague situation. She closed her eyes and covered her ears with her hands, making sure she wouldn’t hear them anymore. She stayed like that for 15 minutes, embracing the silence and darkness. She opens her eyes and found nothing and hears nothing, everything became normal again. She forgot what are those all things she experienced but she still feels weird. It causes her to struggle to breath and wanted to escape from it, escape from the questionable situation.

Yuju opens her eyes and got up, panting heavily. She looks like she was almost drowned in the water. She felt tears falling from her eyes and slowly wipe them.

It has been already her 6th day experiencing the same vague dream that keeps hunting her every time she sleeps. She doesn’t have enough sleep because of it. It all started when her parents left to abroad and leave her alone in the apartment, they left her just after her aunt died. But those dreams are not good one, different vague faces would appear in a vague situation. Somehow the situation is connected, they were all connected.

She suddenly running out from the room, running so fast, that  its so unstoppable. She didn’t know where to go but where ever her feet takes her, she will rest at that place for a moment. She arrived at the school’s rooftop, she walks going to the ledge, still panting. She sighs and just feels the fresh air that releases her fear.

She feels relief that she forgot what she feared. She smiled, it was nothing at all. It wouldn’t bother her, she’s brave, she won’t fear about it. She thinks.

Yuju rode back to her apartment and watches television. Someone knocks the door, she gets up and opens the doors, it was her friend, SinB.

She felt happy that someone visited her, she felt more relief when she is with someone in the apartment. They just talk some few things and watches movie. Sinb didn’t stay longer and went home after Yuju offered her dinner.

Yuju felt happy and somehow sad, she’s alone again. She’s wondering why she is worried, she’s used to be alone in the apartment watching television alone, eating alone, sleeping alone. But somehow it makes her happy, she wished SinB would visit often.

She climbed to her bed and lays her body on it, staring at the ceiling. She moves her body facing the lamp on the side table. She reaches for the switch, darkness occurred. She closes her eyes and sleeps.

She was in an unfamiliar place, standing. She felt goosebumps over her body, she felt so nervous. She blinked her eyes several times until the place become clearer in her sight. It was a cementery.

She felt so scary that she can move her feet to walk but her eyes caught attention to the open tomb. She tried to move her feet and it moves slowly until she can move properly. She walks going to the open tomb and stopped in front of it. Her body felt shaking, nervous. She slowly looked into the open tomb.

Do you know what she saw?

She saw SinB laying on the tomb, dead. She tried to get her out of the tomb but she can’t touch her body, her hands would just pass by on SinB’s body. Yuju panicked and cried.

“Why does this keep on happening to me?” Yuju shouted angrily.

She remembered something, those vague dreams become vivid, Yuju could tell those face appearing in each of her dreams. All of her loved ones were a victim of it, including her friend. She cried in anger and cursed.

She woke up crying, she immediately prayed for the bad dream to disappear, she prayed that all of those won’t come true. She always prayed for it to disappear but it keeps on appearing but she still prays that it will now disappear.  After she prayed, she opens her video call and tried to communicate with her parents. Luckily, they look so well, nothing happened them.

“Why are you crying?” her mother asked.

Yuju wiped her tears and smiled, “I’m just happy” she answered

Their conversation didn’t take too long but Yuju was happy because they are in a good condition. She suddenly remembered SinB. She rode a bicycle and went to visit SinB’s house.

When SinB opens the door, she immediately hugged her while crying . SinB was shock but she was happy, she hugged Yuju back.

They were all safe and alright.

She went to church and prayed about it. It may not disappear right away but it will definitely disappear someday. She just need to pray and God will surely help her. Even though she still fears it, she just need to be brave and strong.


yeah, thats all... I felt sad and hmmm worried when she shared about it...she also said, she saw one of our friend's in her dream, in the tomb/grave. And I prayed also for her ^^