PT3: ITS ALMOST HERE

THE WEDDING PLANNER (VKOOK)

A/N: ONE CHAP LEFT AHH!!!! hope you enjoy plz don't forget to  comment 

_____________________________________________________________________________

[TUESDAY]

Jungkook's Pov:

This the last time I get to plan the wedding with Taehyung before he head over to the booked location on Friday where we will go he can properly analysis his surrounding and can hopefully design my idea of the perfect wedding. I also booked a young girl roughly my age I believe her name is Lisa as the designer she chose all the decorations and colours the wedding will have after I chose the theme that was going to be winter or a typical cold spring day. 

Taehyung arrives:

He seemed to have dyed his hair to a very natural colour I guess its causes it close to the wedding and he probably doesn't want to stand out too much I guess his outfit was very plain he was in all black with only a name written on his top in white

He seemed to have dyed his hair to a very natural colour I guess its causes it close to the wedding and he probably doesn't want to stand out too much I guess his outfit was very plain he was in all black with only a name written on his top in white.

We spent about an hour looking at different locations for the wedding and all the awkwardness we had yesterday was just cause I was stressed or something that makes sense right I can possibly like someone else right? 

Location 1: Seoul children grand park:

Number 1: Seoul children grand park:

Location 2:Yeontral park:

We looked at about 100 more or maybe I'm just exaggerating but it was so many beautiful places but they where was over budget

We looked at about 100 more or maybe I'm just exaggerating but it was so many beautiful places but they where was over budget. Until we finally found one it was perfect it had lots of space, and it was located not too far from where we stay. It's also in our price range we both looked at each other and smiled in agreement he then called them I paid for it, and it's now booked for this Sunday. I then call up my close friends Jin and Namjoon and they were happy to be the performers at the wedding which resulted in me being even more excited about the wedding. 
 

[FRIDAY]
 

We were walking down the picked location for the wedding Taehyung picked but a Bouquet of white roses he handed them to me and I placed them on the table beside me which was had a white lace over the rim of the table I think I will change that. We both walked passed the endless rows of chairs in which my and Jimin's future guests will be sitting. Taehyung slipped and ended up falling right on top of me we were now facing each other both of our  faces were so close that our noses could almost touch we both didn't move for quite some time I just stared at his flawless slightly tan skin he had a mole on the tip of his nose the right side,we started leaning closer to each other but then my phone started vibrating. He got off me he dusted himself off, and I headed over to ringing phone I looked at the name on the screen and it read 'YOONGI'.

call:

Y: Hey J I hope nothing goes wrong on Friday Jimins my brother so I don't like to see him hurt you understand right?

J: I do and  everything will be fine 

Y: Promise?

J: Promise 

Y: Goodbye

J: Bye 

Then Yoongi hangs up the phone.

30 minutes later...

3rd person Pov:

'Jimin, this is Taehyung he is the wedding planner I booked surprise' I said flying my hands up awkwardly as I could Taehyung and Jimin just staring at each other.

'Well that was so sweet thank you, babe, he said as he kissed Jungkook's cheek' Taehyung cringed at the sight but trying not to making it too obvious in case Jungkook saw but he didn't know was that he did and he didn't know how to feel about it especially that near kiss that happened earlier.

"Hey Taehyung since he helped a lot with this wedding why don't you come" Jimin smiled as he handed Taehyung an invitation. 
"Oh thank you I would love too if Jungkook doesn't mind"
"You don't right sweetie," Jimin says as he raps he his arm around Jungkook's 
"Ah yes I don't I would be lovely to see you there"
"Great see you there Taehyung," Jimin says as he drags Jungkook away waving goodbye. 
"Bye" Taehyung replies before he turns around and heads to his car and soon drives off.

 

Nothing can go wrong now, right?

.

.

.

.

RIGHT?