What's Wrong with Me ?

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the first day of the lecture. Ji Hyo wakes up with an eye bag like a panda. She was only able to sleep at 3 am. She keeps thinking about what's going on with Jong Kook.

All night long, she tried to convince herself that she was not completely wrong. Jong Kook should not have to interfere, even forcing Ji Hyo to go with him to the hall.


"He should be lucky I did not sue him for harassment. I never met him in person, he was still a stranger. He dared to carry me. It was harassment. I'm not wrong. He deserves it. Yes, he should apologize. Not me , "ji-hyo said to herself.

However, the more she tries to convince herself that she is not mistaken, still Jong Kook makes her hard to sleep.


"I wish I had not seen him again." Ji Hyo wakes up lazily.

She strained her body for a moment and then looked at her college schedule on the table. First lecture at 9 am. There is still enough time to get ready and breakfast in the cafeteria.


Ji Hyo then takes prepares to start her first day as a student. Half an hour later Ji Hyo is neat and ready to go to the cafetaria. The clock is at half past nine. She rushes to the cafeteria for breakfast.

When she gets to the cafeteria, she saw Ha Ra and the others. She immediately joined at their table.
"Morning," Ji Hyo said.
Ha Ra, Hyomin and Eunjung look at Ji Hyo with a puzzled face.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" Ask Hyomin.

Ji Hyo then holds her eyes, acting as if nothing happened. "What do you mean?" Ji Hyo said calmly.
"Look!" Ha Ra s a mirror at Ji Hyo.

"You're like a panda," Ha Ra said again with a laugh.

Ji Hyo looks at the mirror and sees her eyes. Yeah .. under her eyes black because of lack of sleep.

"I can not sleep last night," Ji Hyo defended.

"Why?" Ask Eunjung.

"Because of Jong," Ji Hyo remembers that no one knows what happened between her and Jong Kook yesterday.

"Ah I mean .. I can not sleep in a new place. I need to adjust to sleep well," Ji Hyo looked for another reason. "I will buy breakfast first, I have a class after this," Ji Hyo then went to buy some food.

When Ji Hyo is queuing to buy breakfast, a bunch of seniors enter the canteen. They walked around chatting. As the seniors passed by, some of the students who were already in the cafeteria looked at them greeting them. Ji Hyo was worried when the seniors entered the canteen. Ji Hyo then looks at them, there is no  Jong Kook. Ji Hyo sighs in relief. She then returned to Ha Ra's table and the other after ordering the food.

"Look at the seniors, they're pretty .." Hyomin said.

"Yes, and they are handsome, yes, not all our seniors are beautiful and handsome, but all students of art and music are the top choic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter