The Real Beginning

Virtual Ensnare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning is just an usual morning. Everyone woke up like there was nothing happened on the last night. It was so normal that Daniel think that last night incident was just a scene on his dream, and to be honest, it has been bothering him.

 

He sat on the couch while the members were busy playing games on their playstation 4. He was too deep in his own thought, last night incident was not the usual things they experienced in daily basis, how could everyone suddenly acted like there was nothing happened?

 

He tried to eyeing every single member, trying to get an answer for their behavior. He eyed Sungwoon who’s laughing at Jihoon’s lame gameplay, but as their eyes met, Sungwoon seems to drift his gaze away from Daniel. He tried to avert his gaze to the youngest, Guanlin, who is currently scrolling through his phone, maybe the older power could made the youngest say something about last night. Daniel tapped Guanlin’s back, which make the youngest turned his back facing Daniel.

 

“Why did you being so calm?” Daniel asked sternly.

 

“Why? I’m not doing anything wrong.” The youngest replied.

 

“But how? You know about last night’s in...” 

 

“We better not talked about that Hyung.” Guanlin cut him off.

 

It was another failure.

 

Surely Daniel had been bothered until he reached the point that his emotion were high enough to raise his voice.

 

“Listen you all!” He shouted, stopping any activity the members doing. “I don’t know why did you all being so indifferent about last night incident. I am traumatize too, but seeing Seongwoo’s condition, i think we need to talked about this matter as soon as possible. I don’t want to be a hypocrite but I know deep inside your head you’ve been bothered by that incident too, now i’m going to talk about it before it gets too late.”

 

Daniel finally letting his anger out. How come the only one who concerned about Seongwoo’s condition was he the one and only.

 

“Okay fine!” Sungwoon snarled back at him. “You want to talked about it? Let’s talk! I AM traumatized too! But i’m not like you who is a deep thinker that it affects me so much! Come on Kang Daniel, we’re all traumatized, but we think that letting it go was easier than let it stay in your mind until you don’t know when!”

 

The air tensed around them. Daniel and Sungwoon glared at each other like they’ll fight in anytime soon. The younger members were crumpled on the other side of the living room, to scared to react. 

 

“Daniel, I don’t think that it’s a right condition to talk about it.” Minhyun tried calming him.

 

Daniel throwed murderous gaze toward the vocalist, making the vocalist back off step by step.

 

“Fine, if you all doesn’t care about Seongwoo’s condition, then i’ll be the one who took care of him!” Daniel said coldly.

 

That was when Jisung stepped between them.

 

“Okay, okay. You guys try cool it down!” He said while spreading both of his hand to cool the fighting members off. “Sungwoon, we don’t need any fight in this dorm, so calm yourself! And you Kang Daniel, better fix your behavior now or I’ll tell the Manager how you acted, i’m dead serious!”

 

Both of the sides decided to cease the fire with Jisung’s word, they surely don’t need any fight in this house, seeing the worst condition they had.

 

“Daniel, you better checked on Seongwoo, he wasn’t showed on breakfast, tell him to get his breakfast so he can continue to sleep.” The leader added.

 

Daniel scoffed at them and turned his back at them. He’d rather being alone with Seongwoo in their rooms than being in the same room with them. 

 

He makes his way angrily toward their shared room giving a zero glance towards the member who were now staring at him with mixed emotions. He cursed some unverbal curse words while he slam the door hard just to satisfy his anger.

 

******

 

On their room, Daniel tried to control his emotion because surely he didn’t want to see Seongwoo on this state of mood. He took a deep breath while slapped his face softly. Just when he thought that he’s cooling down, he walked toward Seongwoo’s bed.

 

Seongwoo himself still sleeping covered by his thick blanket.

 

“Seongwoo, it’s time get breakfast, wake up.” He said while shaking Seongwoo’s body in order to wake him.

 

No response.

 

“Seongwoo, wake up.” He tried again this time shook the man’s body harder.

 

He groaned in frustation, Seongwoo himself were known as a hard sleeper, but he didn’t think it would be as hard as this just to woke him up.

 

Daniel pulled the blanket down and try again.

 

“Seongwoo hyung, wake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter