Trump & the Chinese Lady

Taeyeon Visits the WHITE House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was a soft summer morning, the sun had just begun to rise and the birds began to sing a beautiful song of love that filled the air. Trump sat up in his bed, looking down at his once beloved wife, Melania, solemnly sleeping.

 

Ugly ing he thought.

 

Ever since his fourth bankruptcy he had begun falling out of love with the woman. He needed something new. Something young. Something fresh. Something wild. Someone else he could possibly deport but wouldn’t because love makes you do crazy things.

 

Following his usual morning routine, he reached for his Blackberry that was sitting on his bedside table. He tapped the Twitter app, thinking of something ‘clever’ to tweet that day.

 

Good morning, here are the nuke codes, maybe?

 

He shook his head at the thought, he wasn’t THAT stupid.

 

“I’m shutting down the government” he said to himself quickly typing away and clicking the ‘tweet” button, in the corner of his screen. He smiled. He loved Twitter.

 

Scrolling through his timeline a particular tweet caught his eye.

 

Trump oppa making a speech kekeke ;3

 

He immediately tapped the heart icon and then clicked on the profile. She was beautiful.

 

Chinese he thought. I love China. The most beautiful things are made in China.

 

He imme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter