My voice, my life, my body PT.2

New Beginnings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Where do you think you're going!?" a familar voice said from behind us. I flinched at it. "We're moving out. We told you this." my bother said putting a arm around me. It's not that easy. She'll keep me hear. "No. She's not moving out. And she's never leaving!" my mother yelled. I finched once more, hiding in his chest and the grip of Joung became tighter.

 Lin sighed pinching the bridge of her nose. "Okay listen she devil. Mimi is leaving with us. No matter what." she was obviously annoyed. Of course because of Lin's comment they argued. Finally Joung said something "You hate us and we know that! Don't hide it!" he screamed pointing at her. "I don't hate you Joung-Joung~ We hate that of a girl the needs to be taught a lesson!" my mother said.

"You know what, Jiso?! I'f anything you're the !" she gasped in shock "Oh shut up don't act like you haven't been cheating on your little partner in crime this whole time! You've done so much. But I sill have my voice, my life, my body. You won't take this away from me! I deserve this and you know what?" I walked up to her "You. Desevere. Nothing." I growled before grabing my bag and storming out of the house. "Woah.." Lin said. "Let's not talk about it now. Let's leave." Joung said "Oh anything you want to do before we go?." "Accually.. yes." I grinned.

 

"Wow it's been awhile and I'm sorry! What do you think she ment by 'Yes'? Leave your-" Mimi: Oh no need~ I ment that- A/N: SHUT UP! Mimi:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter