Part 4 - End

A Single Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a sunny day when Jung Jinri and Jung Nari go to school and of course their uncle Jungshin is the one that drop them. Jinri is a good sister. She will always drop and fetch her sister after her class and take care of her dongsaeng, waiting together until their parents or jungshin to come. But today is the exception. Nari comes out and see there's no Jinri to fetch her. Nari decides to wait inside the class until someone will fetch her. After parking the car, Jungshin goes to Nari and ask her,

"Eonni eodisseo, Nari ya ?"

"Mollayo, Samchon." Nari answered.

"Nari, can you please wait for samchon inside the car ? Samchon will be right back. Don't open the door to anyone except samchon and Eonni. okay ?"

"Deh, samchon"

Jungshin is rushing to Jinri's class and see there's no Jinri. Then Jinri's homeroom teacher come out and giving the statement that She saw Jinri was talking to a woman after went out the class. "I think that the woman is Jinri's aunt, because she looks alike to Jinri." The teacher said.

"Thanks for the information, Miss. But next time, please take extra look for Jinri, don't let her go with anyone else except me and her parents" then jungshin excuse himself and rushed to Nari, but when he see there's no Jinri, he take out his phone and dial Yonghwa's number, "Hyung, I think that woman come back and bring Jinri to somewhere else. Jinri is nowhere to see at school." And at that time, in the other places, Yonghwa is fuming with anger and the woman is driving Jinri to a cafe nearby Shinhye's boutique.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Like being hypnotized, jinri is willingly come with that woman and following her. After order some cakes and drinks, the woman starting the conversation.

" Do you know who I am?" the woman said.

"No. Who are you?" Jinri asked.

" I think you will understand enough if I said the details, but let me make it simple. You are my real daughter. Your sister is your step-sister. Both of you have the same dad but different mom. You will be thrown away when you dongsaeng is growing up."

The woman said with smirk. Jinri just shock and silence and started to sob. "And one more, tell your parents about my name. My name is YeonHee and I'm so happy to meet you now, my daughter. Finish your food and let me drive you to your stepmom's boutique." Jinri stops eating and follow YeonHee to her car. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeon Hee stoped her car in front of the boutique's door. With a wicked smile, she told her daughter don't forget about everything she told her before to Shinhye.

Jinri walked inside the boutique with sad, angry, and almost crying.

"Eomma...." Jinri called Shinhye.

"Omo.. Jinri ya..  Nari neun?" Shinhye asked her older daughter.

"So, now you only asked me about Nari and not me instead, Eomma? Because I'm not your real daughter, and you just need me to take care of Nari." Jinri said.

"What are you talking about, Jinri ?" said Shinhye with shocked face

Jinri is crying while saying this,"Just now an Ahjumma come and fetch me at school, and she tells me everything, Eomma... I know that everything she tells me is true because I can see my eyes on that Ahjumma, Eomma...What shoould I do if you leave me.. Eomma..I'm so scared"

Shinhye is fuming with anger but trying to calm her daughter, "Eomma, will never leave you, my daughter... Eomma will do whatever to protect Jinri, Eomma promises you, dear."

She hugged her daughter, and asked Jinri to go upstair to have a rest.

Shinhye grabs her phone and call somene.

"Jung Shin, please send Nari to my boutique now. Jinri is with me now."

She ended the phone and called her husband.

"Go home now, Yong. We have to talked."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Yonghwa, Shinhye, Jinri are sitting inside their master bedroom. Jinri is telling what is really happening at that time, and started to cry. Shinhye is still hugging her daughter while calming her down.

"Jinri, ya..."  Yonghwa said

"You have to know this. Jinri and Nari parents, will always Jung Yong Hwa and Jung Shin Hye. Nothing is going to change that. Remember that, dear. Shinhye Eomma, is taking care of you since you are born. Shinhye Eomma loves you more than anything. Eventhough you are not Shinhye Eomma blood related daughter, but you are always be our daughter, First daughter of Yong Appa dan Shin Eomma, and an older sister to Nari. So don't cry, don't be scared, Appa and Eomma will always protect Jinri. And Jinri has to remember to share everything that happen and not keeping any secrets from us. Arasseo, uri beutiful grown-up daughter?"

"Deh, Appa.. And, Mianhae about just now Eomma. I was so rude to you." Jinri said.

Yonghwa looked at Shinhye asking for explaination, but Shinhye answered her daughter instead.

"Ani, Jinri ya.. Eomma is the one that should say sorry because keeping everything from you. Eomma is very grateful that Jinri is Eomma's daughter." Shinhye is silenced for a while and continue "But Jinri ya.. You should have not called her Ahjumma, Yeon Hee is your Eomma also, Jinri ya.. So, called her Eomma instead of Ahjumma."

"Deh, Eomma.. I'll try.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter