Part 2

A Single Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At cafe nearby

"So,  I will not have a long conversation with you,  shinhye ssi.  My name is Yeon Hee. And i think you dont know me yet.  It means Yonghwa has not tell you anything. So listen carefully,  shinhye ssi. " yeon hee said. 

"I am pregnant. 3 months. And the father of this child is YongHwa. Yaa..  I know you will shock and you will confuse. I met Yonghwa oppa 3 months ago,  at Jeju.  And we both love each other.  He took my ity, Shinhye ssi because he love me so much. And that moment i dont know if he has any girlfriend. So i just know it when, i hired an investigator to find his background and i found out that,  you are his girlfriend."

Shinhye was shock and cry endlessly. 

"Shinhye ssi,  dont be such a b*tch to Yonghwa. Me and Yonghwa oppa should live together and raise our child. Please step out and cancel the marriage plan. I'll go first Shinhye ssi. Thank you for your time."

"And one thing you should know, Shinhye ssi.  I want Yonghwa oppa. But not this child. Georom,  i'll leave you.  Please cancel your wedding."

And that lady left.

Shinhye sending text to her admin that she will not come for a week to school. And while crying,  shinhye goes to Krystal house. 

***

At krystal house 

Shinhye ring the bells and Krystal open the door

"Why are you crying,  Shinhye yaaa"

Krystal hug her bestfriend and asked shinhye to tell her why she cries. 

After shinhye tell her,  Krystal said. 

"Shinhye ya..  Gwenchana..  Don't cry.. Have a rest and we'll talk again later,  neh?"

Shinhye take a rest at Krystal's house.  After make sure,  Shinhye is sleeping, krystal take out her phone and called someone. 

"Yah Kang Min Hyuk.  Go to my house now,  or we will break up." Krystal said and hung the phone. 

While the other side,  minhyuk rushing to Krystal house without knowing why she's so angry. 

***

"You know Yeon Hee ?" Krystal directly asked MinHyuk the moment when he arrived and talked inside the car. 

"Ani.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter